Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Santosh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SantoshYour feedback matters!
Hi. I'm 33 years old man. From past 15 days suffering from lack of hunger. Today I went for sgpt test. It is 89. What can I do now ?
Is frequent masturbation can lead to infertility i.e. One can't produce the young one. Is this is just a myth or somewhere it is correct.
Tried to have sex for first time, but I don't get erection that I usually get in masturbation and even I ejaculated within seconds . But if I do masturbation , erection is perfect and ejaculation is Normal. Please help.
Is Erythema Nodosum curable? Can it lead to death? What causes erythema nodosum? What are the medication?
Hi I am 32 year male. I have this frequent urination problem from last four months sometimes it gets so frequently that I have to go to loo every ten minutes otherwise normally It gets hourly in that case also I need to hold it for an hour. There's no urine infection, ultrasound was normal too. I have gone through antibiotic course also but not able to fix this problem. Please help.
How do I stop ejeculation happening at night when I am in a deep sleep. And this is happen when my body is heated while I am in deep sleep.
Since time immemorial, Ayurveda has been used for treating various ailments including injuries such as wounds and cuts. Medical treatments have made immense advancement in the past few decades, but the age-old Ayurvedic treatments for wounds and cuts have still not gone out of practice.
One of the biggest benefits of Ayurvedic medication is that they don’t have any side effects. Ayurveda is the best options available when you want natural treatments of your wounds and cuts.
Let’s have a look at some of the best known Ayurvedic treatments available for you.
- Turmeric: Turmeric powder is one of the most popular herbs that are used to heal injuries. It is best known for its antiseptic characteristics. If there is an inflammation, apply turmeric paste on the affected area for steady and quick recovery. Turmeric kills the bacteria and also ensures that the wounds heal faster.
- Tea Tree Oil: This is another great option for healing wounds and preventing infections. The antifungal, antibacterial and antiseptic features of tea tree oil are well known and they are being used in other forms of medication as well. Crush a few tea tree leaves and apply it on the cut or you can apply tea tree oil for 4-5 times a day on the wound.
- Potatoes: These common vegetables have great healing capacity. Apply a mashed skin of a potato directly on the affected area and cover it with a soft and clean cloth. Keep it overnight and clean the area with salt water next morning to disinfect. This will sting a little but will ensure quick healing while being an antiseptic.
- Aloe Vera: You should grow this plant within your house on small pots as this has many medicinal properties. One them is being an antiseptic as well as a promoter of healing. Break open a leaf and you can apply the gel within it directly on the affected area of the skin.
- Coconut oil: Apply coconut oil on the affected area and cover it up with a band-aid. Repeat the process twice or thrice a day and you would be astonished to see how quickly your bruises disappear. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I continuously have back ache and head ache for past 2 years. consulting many Doctors the only reply I get is its because of not getting rest. What is the reason and solution.?
Be liberal for dietary Cholesterol/seafood/legumes/leaves& vegetables/fruits/whole grain/nonfat dairy .
Limit:Dietary sodium 2300
Sugars (less than 12 teaspoons)
& Saturated fat less than 10% each in total diet.
Avoid red& processed meat/refined sugars/fatty milk/rich creams/pickles/fries.