Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. SantoshYour feedback matters!
What shall I do to control sinus & cough I feel hard to breath if I work hard continuous more than 15-20 mins.
Hi sir, I have been suffering from toothache, ear pain, neck pain and sore throat for 3 days. I have consulted dentist but he has prepared tablets augmed625, ultracet tab and uniques tablet. I have used but I cannot get rid of these pains, then what can I do.
ECG report: 800: Sinus Rhythm. 732: Suspect Anterior Myocardial Infarction. 131: Low Voltage (Limb Leads. What is meaning of this diagnosis information. Pl. Guide.
Last 3 days I have little pain in my left ear. I experiencing some fluid also inside my ear. When I insert ear bird some yellow type fluid with smell came. Is it due to cold. Can you please help me.
Hi. I am facing this problem since last week. My head spins and I feel that world is spining around me. I checked BP and all Blood test. It's normal. I read about it in Google, all symptoms meets to Vertigo. Is there any test which can make sure whether this is Vertigo or something else?
Ever had tempting food calling out to you, but could not to swallow it? This could be a serious medical condition and should not be taken lightly. Sometimes, certain disorders in the throat or the esophagus culminate in acute difficulties in swallowing. Commonly termed dysphagia, this disease is directly linked to some sort of a neuro cardiac abnormality. Dysphagia is commonly noted in babies and aged people or in other words in those age groups whose immunity systems are not necessarily strong. Occasional troubles in swallowing can go unnoticed and may not necessarily raise the alarm, but if this condition prevails for a comparatively long period of time, then one really needs to get themselves checked.
Some of the most prominent causes of dysphagia have been enlisted below:
- Muscular and nervous dysfunctions: On certain occasions, the nerves and the muscles that are responsible for transporting food through the food pipe may not be functioning properly. As a consequence of which, food particles find it difficult to navigate through the esophagus and reach the stomach. Such a condition may be spurred by a stroke or nervous diseases like Parkinson's, sclerosis or dystrophy. A weak immunity system, leading to an inflammation and thus narrowing of the esophageal walls may also cause such a disease.
- Gastronomical distresses: Ulcers or inflammation of the food pipe due to some gastroenteric disorders is also a cause of dysphagia. Such a condition may arise out of innocuous situations like an allergic reaction or on account of more chronic medical distresses like cancers and tumors.
- Dryness inside the mouth: The saliva in the mouth helps in debilitating the food particles into digestible form. However, due to some kind of a hormonal imbalance, if there isn't adequate saliva formation, it becomes a task to swallow the food and results in dysphagia.
With timely diagnosis, dysphagia can be treated effectively. Treating dysphagia usually involves a few clinical methods as well as a few lifestyle changes. Certain specialists advice exercising the throat muscles that can possibly ease out swallowing while others recommend specific changes in the diet for the same. Surgical procedures involve dilation and endoscopy which clears out the surface area of the esophagus as a result of which heals dysphagia to a great extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Ent specialist.
What is the possible solution for snoring? I am very much want to get rid of it. I have obstructive sleep apnea.
I am a sinus person and I also have allergies. Sneezing and allergies always bothered me My question is how to prevent from allergies?
Giddiness and not able to stand but bp is normal what is the reason. Doctor have given vertin 16, faces tablet, vertiron tablet but still the giddiness is not going from past 3 days. What we have to do.
Doc, follow up question, im using now hearing aid and I can hear everything around me but still the words are not clear but when I pull out my hearing aids, I can understand them and identified them but in and louder voice. What do you think happen to my ears? Thanks.
My friend he is 23 years old male has bleeding in his nose nearly 4 times in this past 6 months can I now is it a serious problem or not please guide?
I suffered from a minor ear congestion and trauma a few days ago for which I have been taking medicines and an ear drop daily. The doctor gave me Cetirizine 10mg, Paracetamol and Ciplox D. The medication doesn't seem to have any affect on me as yet. How long does such type of injury takes to heal? Can I still play badminton this week? Will running and any other activity put my ear in danger.
Treat Earaches the Natural Way
Earaches can cause great discomfort. Most of them occur due to infection in the ear. As a result fluid may collect in the middle ear that causes pain. Some other reasons may be physical damage to the inner structure of the ear, buildup of wax in the ear, blockage of nasal passage or may be common cold. Sometimes these may call for medical intervention.
However, simple earaches can be treated with the help of these easy natural home remedies:
Garlic has antibiotic and analgesic properties that help to relieve earaches.
- Crush a small piece of garlic and heat with 2 teaspoon of sesame oil. Filter and cool it.
- Put 2-3 drops in the infected ear.
Ginger too like garlic has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ginger juice and mix it with 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Put 2-3 drops in the hurting ear to get relief
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
A potent substance, apple cider vinegar works well for all types of health problems including earaches
- Put 2-3 drops in the infected ear
- Repeat again after 12 hours to get relief
4. Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree oil with its anti-bacterial features is also effective remedy for earaches.
- Add a few drops to a tablespoon of olive oil and warm them
- Take 2-3 drops of this oil and put it into the infected ear for relief
5. Juice from Mango Leaves
Mango leaves too have an antibiotic action and can relieve earache.
- Extract juice by crushing 3-4 fresh mango leaves
- Slightly warm up this extract
- Put 2-3 drops in the ear that hurts
6. Drink Herbal Tea
Herbal Tea made from Chamomile or Holy Basil provides warmth and can help to get rid of infections. With relaxing and healing properties, these herbal teas can be used to get relief from earaches.
7. Rubs for Earache
- Mix 10 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil along with 10 drops of Lavender Essential oil in ¼ cup of Olive oil.
- Rub few drops from this oil around the ears to get relief from inflammation and infection of the ears.
- You can also rub Lemon Balm instead of essential oils to ease pain in the ears.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.