Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. SantoshYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 30years old. Having bach ache from past 4 yrs. I thought it was normal. But feeling that it's not normal issue. Consulted doctor but no use.
Dear doctor, I have had an ablation for heart palpitation about 5 years ago .I have been asked to use Met XL 25 and Inapure 5 mg daily. I have been using these medicines daily since then. Do te medicines have any harmful effect on my health?
I'm suffering from back pain shoulder pain etc what should I do or which balm I must use to cure it .my weight 41 age 20.
I am suffering from Hemi Facial Spasm since September 2009. I am presently taking 2 tablets of Pacitane thrice a day, one tablet of Zapiz 0.25 mg twice a day. But still the problem persists. What should I do? Whether this problem is curable?
I am a divorcee nd I am going to marry again in next 5 6 months. I want to tighten up my vaginal hole what medications should I do?
Sir I have cracked skin over fingers and I have consulted dermatologist he has suggested moistners. But it is not subsiding. Basically I am dental practitioner is there any chance of chemical irritation provoking my problem.
I get periods of 15-20 days duration with heavy flow. I am now 43 yrs. My period cycle has also reduced.
Hello doctor, I am 30 years old Male, I have a Mark of Pimple on the center of my Forehead, it as 6 years old sometime it become light but after sometime it become black again. What Should I do?
His weight about 75 kg. He jogging everyday but no effect. He want to lass his weight about 15 kgwhat should he do?
Mere age 16 years hai Mai gym join krna chata hu kya gym join krne se mere height ruuk jayegi ya aur badegi .Please tell.
I am eighteen years old I am suffering from high fever and cold what should I do to get rid of this problem please suggest me a effective treatment.
I eat so much food but did not get fat. Even doesn't get any development about my figure structure. I mean normal development of body. Basically mussels.
I am unmarried but have active sexual life. I suffer with rashes in my vagina. And severe itching please help.
I have ulcers in mouth for 4-6 days but still I am not get rid of ulcers after taking some tablets like B-Capsules and Limcee. What I need to do now?
Cuts and bruises is a common occurrence in any household. In most cases, they’re ignored and left to heal on their own. However, some injuries can take a while to heal. If you think about it, you’ll also notice that when you’ve injured yourself somewhere, you tend to keep hitting that spot against things and make it worse. Homeopathy is a form of treatment that has negligible side effects and is very effective at speeding up the healing process for bruises and other wounds. Here are a few common homeopathic medicines that you should keep at home to treat bruises etc.
- Arnica: Arnica is very effective when it comes to dealing with deep seated bruises. It can also be used to reduce swelling at the site of the injury. Arnica can be used in pill form or applied in the form of a cream. However, arnica should never be used on an open wound where the skin is cut. In the pill form, arnica can also be used to stop internal or external bleeding.
- Calendula: Calendula can be used to fasten the healing process. Along with bruises, it can also be used to treat ruptured muscles and tendons. When applied topically, it draws out dirt and prevents infections.
- Hypericum: This homeopathic remedy is very useful in treating injuries and wounds that cause nerve damage. It also ensures that a bruise heals from the inside and not only superficially.
- Ledum: Wounds that are caused by a sharp object or formed as a result of painful injections or the after effects of an epidural can be treated with Ledum. It promotes the removal of pus and prevents septic infections.
- Staphysagria: Staphysagria is used to treat sensitive wounds where the tissue is lacerated. In such cases, the sphincters are also found to be lacerated and stretched due to foreign bodies. Staphysagria can also be used to treat extremely painful wounds.
- Phytolacca: This is an excellent remedy for wounds that have a tendency to ulcerate or injuries that cause soreness and can trigger tetanus. Injured fibrous tissue or osseous muscle sheaths can also be treated with phytolacca.
- Bufo: Wounds that cause the area to feel numb and which trigger muscle spasms that leave the patient unable to move the part can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. It can also be used to treat regional hematomas triggered by the rupturing of blood vessels due to the trauma.