Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SantoshYour feedback matters!
If I had a skipping. Is this helpful for my body fat. And any harmful effects to mu ovary by doing skipping rope? And what are the things I done before do a skipping?
This is one of the easiest as well as effective home remedies which will help you to lose weight successfully. Let's learn how to prepare this weight loss remedy!
- Organic honey - 1 tbsp
- Organic cinnamon powder - 1 tsp
- Filtered water - 1 cup
- Take the cinnamon powder in a bowl.
- Boil the water and pour it in the cinnamon powder.
- Let the cinnamon powder steep in the water for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now add the honey, stir the liquid and drink it.
- Drink this mixture twice a day, once in the morning on an empty stomach and once before going to the bed to boost up your weight loss process.
Note: always add honey to the cooled liquid as the enzymes in the honey get destroyed when added to the hot liquid.
I am suffering from hair loose problem, my problem is since 10 years old. My approx total hair is loose from my forehead. What I can, can you help me.
When I started using smart phones i'm just feeling drowsy and I feel sleepy every time. Can you help it out?
Meri age 29 year (M) mere hairs continue fall ho rhe hai 90 % white bhi ho gye h.or dandruf bhi bahut jada hai. Hair fornt or dono side me bilkul bhu nhi hau. Kya ye hairs waps grow krnege ya nhi. Plz.sure bataye Me masturbating addiction se pidit hu. Last 12 years se weekly 5 time's --- kye is reason Se hair fall hue h or pure white bhi hue h Or anti dandruff shampoo bhi daily use krna padata h otherwise dandruff bahut jada bad jata hai Black dye bhi krta hu. Qk 90% hairs white hi gye gai please ye bataye ki side ke hairs kese grow krnge waps qk ab side me hairs hi nhi h . please muje batye ki ab muje kya krna hai.
I have. So. Many pimple on my face. From last 3 years! I was. Totally fedoff. From this face! I hope. You. People will cure this problem! Will you?
For e. G am losing hair quick and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can Ido. Can you please help me with this?
Actually I have a major migraine problem plus foot fading colour nd after my body starts swell. It cause me ultimately extreme pain. What should I do for this.
I get acidity and gastric influx almost everyday. I survive on pentacid tablets.But need a permanent solution to the problem.Many times ven the pentacid doesnt work and i suffer a lot. Second problem is that my heels pain a lot at the end of the day. I have a sitting job and dodnt walk much. Still i suffer from acute ache in my heels at night
I have an issue with my stomach every week one I have the stomach pain and I had visited the doctors but no result.
Even something as small as an eyeball, has multiple parts within it. The retina at the back of the eyeball is responsible for the clarity of vision. The central area of the retina is known as the macula. Macular degeneration is the deterioration of this part of the retina. Macular degeneration is age related and is considered as an incurable condition. People suffering from macular degeneration experience blurred vision, black spots and may eventually lose central vision while retaining peripheral vision.
There are two types of macular degeneration; wet and dry. The dry form of this disease is more common than its wet form. Of these, the latter causes more serious vision loss. Dry macular degeneration leads to white or yellow deposits on the retina leading to further degeneration. In the wet form of this disease, blood vessels beneath the retina start growing towards the macula and may pull it away from the base when they break or leak fluid.
There are three stages of age related macular degeneration (AMD):
- Early AMD: This is diagnosed by the presence of deposits on the retina. In most cases, ether is no vision loss at this stage but regular check-ups are essential.
- Intermediate AMD: A comprehensive eye exam will show the presence of larger deposits or pigment changes in the retina. At this stage, slight vision loss may be experienced.
- Late AMD: People suffering from late AMD have noticeable vision loss. Though this disease is linked to aging, the exact triggers for macular degeneration are unknown. It is understood to be a combination of hereditary and environmental factors. The presence of certain genes and their variants has been associated with a number of cases of this disease. Studies also show that caucasians are at the highest risk of suffering from this disease. Depriving cells in the retina of oxygen can also increase a person's risk of contracting this disease. Other risk factors for this disease are obesity, smoking, high blood pressure and a light eye colour. The side effects of certain drugs can also induce this condition.
Macular degeneration is considered to be incurable, but certain forms of treatment can improve vision and slow down the rate of deterioration. Treatment prescribed by a doctor depends on stage of the disease and whether it is wet or dry. Studies suggest that a diet rich in Omega-3 fatty acids can prevent AMD and lower the risk of its progression.