Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. SanthoshYour feedback matters!
When I walk long journey, my knee, neck and back side is very pain but when distance is very long not short route.
- To postural defects, stress,anxiety,traumatic injury, more than 80% cases are due to depression,deformity and stiffness of spine.smoking,consumption of alcohol,angina factors,cholecystitis Insomnia.
- Smoking and alcohol are directly linked with neck and back pain,it causes disc degeneration of vertebrae.
- 'Respect your pain' and go for yoga and meditation to nourish vertebrae back muscle, to ease your back pain.
- Go for constant movement of back muscle,joints which makes back muscle and spine, flexible.
- Nowadays meditation and yoga has become the way of life not an exercise, please opt it.
- Rhus tox 200-6 pills thrice a day.
- Arnica mont200-6-6 pills,thrice a day.
Take, plenty of water to eliminate toxins and moisten your back muscle to improve flexibility.
Ensure,sound sleep for 7 hrs at least,in d night in d right posture on a hard surface.
Your diet be easily digestible on time, don't skip your meal.
Avoid caffeine,nicotine,alcohol,junkfood,cold intake,exposure to cold, scorching Sun.
Sitting for a long time on the table.
One of the deadly diseases caused by the bite of an infected mosquito is Chikungunya. If you suddenly experience unbearable joint pain with symptoms of fever, consult a doctor immediately. Even the name Chikungunya etymologically means "to become twisted". If you are having the aforementioned symptoms, there is a high chance you are suffering from Chikungunya.
Symptoms of Chikungunya: Chikungunya affects your body within 3-4 days of the mosquito bite. The first sign of Chikungunya is sudden fever, which causes mild tremors in your body accompanied by severe pain and swelling of the joints. A headache and pain in the muscles are other two symptoms of this disease. The most glaring indication that you are suffering from it is the excessive joint pain you experience. This pain usually lasts for a few days to a couple of weeks. If left untreated, this disease can prove to be fatal.
- The joint pain will have a paralyzing effect on your body resulting in extreme pain.
- Your finger joints and foot exhibit signs of swelling, causing severe pain.
- You will experience pain in your hip, wrists and elbows.
Other symptoms of the disease include neurological and mild cardiac complications. You may even complain of having an eyesore. Also, there are chances of you suffering from gastrointestinal problems. However, none of these symptoms will be as severe as the excruciating joint pain you experience.
Some preventive measures can be taken, them being:
- Drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Get plenty of sleep. It might be impossible for you to sleep especially when you are having body aches. Thus ask your doctor for some painkillers which will let you rest.
- Paracetamol is a must to beat fever and joint pain.
- Anti-inflammatory pills will be strictly recommended by your doctor to treat the inflammation.
- Use a mosquito net at night
- Keep your house clean so that the Chikungunya mosquitoes don't thrive