Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. Santhosh. N.uYour feedback matters!
I am having shoulder pain for over 2 years now, which has been attributed to fibromyalgia. There is occasional numbness in my left elbow. I initially took pregabalin daily, which gave me side effects that I want to avoid. I am now on Pregaba MSR 75 mg taken once in 4 days which seems to keep the numbness in elbow at bay. Someone say that taking pregabalin once in 3-4 days like that can lead to serious effects like fits. Is that true? Can I take Prehaba MSR 75 mg once in 3 or 4 days (primarily to help control numbness)
I am 63 years. No diabetes or bp that I know of. I am having shivering of hands within control. Say while holding a cup from end of my 5 fingers. I am taking neurobion Forte now.
My daughter is suffering from migraine pain for last 2 to 3 years. If it is curable please advice medicine.
Dear sir. Muzhe march 2015 mei half body phralisis (left side) ho gya tha. Mere heart mai pain rehta hai aur half body mai pain aur khichaav bhi. Please muzhe medicine bats digiaee.
I'm a 27 year male. I work in 24/7 shift and don't take food properly. Often I get sores on my tongue in a particular place. My inner mouth layer is damaged and I can't take hot foods now. Could this be a nerve damage?
My mother was admitted in hospital for brain problem. In ICU ON VENTILATOR. Doctors are saying she is suffering hypoxic brain issue. Please help me to get her recover asap from this.
My son is 12 years old, last 3 years he has been diagnosed with migraine, he had treatment from a neurologist for around a year, yielding no good results, then he was given homeopathy treatment, after which he was also operated for adenoids.
Hba1c is 5.8 is normal or diabetic range .how I reduce it. I face tingling and numbness in hand and feet.
What is the main reason of epilepsy seizer. In MRA scan result no problem. Still it came on twice in month. doctor gives the tab liviphill. Patient is lady 26 age.
I am a parkinson patience. How to cure. Suffering from past 2.5.my right leg and right hand are slow moving .even can not write properly. Leg is dragging. Now I am taking tablets-mirator and parkin.
I have severe headachne for last 5 days.MRI of Brain & Venogram is done.It says enlarged pituitary gland of 13mm is seen in cranio caudal
Hello, I'm suffering from migraine and I consulted a doctor regarding this and having medicines for it. Even though I'm not feeling well and since few days I unable to remember that concepts which I read and use to forget works. Is this thing is due to migraine head ache please suggest me doctor.
Your hearing is one of the most important function your body carries out and sometimes you realize that you are losing your sense of hearing, when it is too late to get it back. There are two main reasons for this. One of the reason is age and the other is when the inner ear's hair cells break down and do not pick up sound well.
Here are 7 ways to safeguard your hearing:
- Try to avoid loud places: It is not advisable to go to places where you have to shout to be heard, such as in a street, a concert or a construction site.
- Buy low noise rating equipment: The equipments in your house will make sound that you hear the most. Try to avoid these equipments by buying appliances with a low noise rating.
- Wear hearing protection at loud places: However, it is true that it is not always possible to avoid loud noises. This is when you need to get hearing protection. Earplugs and earmuffs are two of the best ways to make sure that even when you are in a loud place, your hearing does not get affected. Earplugs and earmuffs generally reduce sound by 15 to 30 decibels, which may be crucial to make sure that later in your life, you do not lose your hearing.
- Avoid smoke: Smoking raises your chance of hearing loss. Second hand smoke does the same thing. Therefore, try to avoid, both smoking and secondhand smoking.
- Remove earwax properly: Earwax cannot be removed properly using a cotton swab. Instead, you should use an irrigation kit. Remember this as otherwise; the earwax could muffle your hearing.
- Avoid medications which reduce hearing: Certain medications increase hearing loss. Therefore, double check with your doctor to make sure your medicines will not make you lose your hearing.
- Get your hearing tested: Finally, get your hearing tested as identifying the problem early on can help stop worsen the situation.
I am 21 years old male .I am facing a severe problem with my legs and hands shivering and body pains and back part of the head pain since 4 days .so please suggest me some medicine to solve this and may I know the reason for the pain. Please ping me very soon.
My friend she is 24, her weight is 40, she has a cuff, while cuffing she use to get blood little bit. Along with this she use to get headache, it is migraine and she use to take tablets for it. U please suggest me. What was reason for it.
Maintain a healthy weight.
Check your waist line.
Eat mindfully,Emphasize colourful vitamin packed vegitables and fruits.Whole grains, fish,lean poultry and beans and other legumes as protien sources from plus healthy fats. Cut down on unnecessary calories from sweets and sodas,refiend grains like white breador white rice,unhealthy fats, fried and fast foods and mindless snacking.Keep a open eye on portion size.
Exercise regularly. Brisk walk of 2 and half to 5 hours /week.
Keep an eye on important health numbers.Keep a watch on triglyceride, LDL.Blood pressue and blood sugar.