Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
My 18-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma Preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true?
How to examined prostate enlargement. Is it the reason of erectile dysfunction and impotence. How to cure this?
I am having raisen heartbeats for some time even may be hours while my doctor saying its due to anxiety but I does not feel any tensions. Will heart beat raise even when we are in no tension or anxiety. While my bp is 130/90 and aged 22 and this I am facing since 4/5 months. How to get rid of it.
What are the symptoms of dengue? What are the symptoms of malaria. I have high fever and I have severe headache. Please advise.
My gf suffering from fever for last one year. She had tried everything but nothing was work. Reports shows typhoid. Sometimes she feels good but after that fever come. After sex fever are coming. Sur/mam how to cure this problem. Can you advise me to give her treatment. She belongs to middle family. So this is my responsibility to give her treatment.
Helo. 1 month ago I had pneumonia & was admitted in icu for breathing problem. Now I am fine all reports are normal but still their is some cough & congestion. Cough is not coming out. What should I do ?at times I feel restless bcoz of this cough. Help me bcoz for Dr. this condition will persist for some tym. But I am fed up of this cough & congestion. please advice.
I have cough. And I have exam problems. What should I prefer to take? A medicine or a pencil or pen?
If the children do not get sufficient amount of sleep at night, then their health will start getting deteriorated slowly. According to the medical surveys, it has been discovered that kids need much more sleep than adults.
It is pretty impossible to maintain kids' health without proper sleep at night. The kids will get tired soon and will lack in energy because of poor sleep.
Why sleep is important for kids' health?
- Growth promotion: Growth process might get retarded as a result of less hours of sleep. If the kids stop growing, then their health cannot be maintained.
- Proper weight maintenance: If the kids lack in proper sleep, then their weight might get decreased slowly. A good sleep of at least 10 hours a day is necessary for maintaining weight of children so that great health can be acquired.
- Boosting internal energy: More energy will be generated so that daily activities can be performed with ease. The stamina level of kids can also be boosted as well.
- Growing improved bed-time habits: Bed-time habits can be properly scheduled with good sleep. If the sleep routine is not properly maintained, then the health condition of the kids will be adversely affected. Sleep can be audited properly, and your kids can grow fast.
- Promotes learning process: The kids can get an improved learning process by means of having good amount of sleep. If you want to make your kids learn new things or habits, then for that sufficient sleep during the night is needed.
- Increase in attention and concentration: Mental strength of kids can be increased along with the increase in concentration and attention level. This is very much essential for maintaining studies and daily activities.
- Reduction of injury risk: Immunity system of kids can be boosted to a great extent with proper sleep as a result of which the risks of physical and mental injuries can be reduced. In fact, severe kinds of heart diseases can also be prevented by means of having a good sleep at night.
Sleeping schedules for kids
- Pre-schoolers need almost 10-13 hours of sleep.
- For newborns, 14-17 hours sleep is appropriate.
- Infants need a sleep for almost 12-15 hours.
- Young adults are in need of at least 7-9 hours of sleep.
- Teenagers need 8-10 hours night-time sleep.
- For school-going kids, 9-11 hours sleep is needed.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.