Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SanthoshYour feedback matters!
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hello respected doctors I had an angioplasty an stent had inserted on august 18 2016 almost 2.5 months my question is can I play badminton daily.
I am 22 years old and my bone is fractured near wrist, I want good calcium tablets and other prescription.
My mom is a diabetic patient from 5 years. Please suggest some diet. How to balance the sugar level?
Hello Doc, My wife had an abortion on 13th September 2016. She was pregnant for the first time and due to her health issues we did it. But from last one week she is having discharge of milk like fluid from her breasts. We are newly married and she is new to these things. What is the remedy and how will it stop? Meanwhile she is feeling cramp on her underarms from last 3 to 4 days.
As I asked earlier also my mother who is a diabetic and heart patient is suffering from both shoulder pain since 3 months vrry badly . Kindly please suggest.
I was a MDR tb patient. My time period of medicine is over before approx 6-7 months. Now I am addicted to masturbate which results me weaker. Kindly give me some suggestion. To avoid my weakness and bad habit of masturbate.
I lost too much blood in accident. What should I eat now. To maintain my blood. I have headache. I have low blood pressure also.
My mother is asthmatic+gastric patient. She diagnosis for gall bladder stone of 9 mm. doctor refused to operate on 4 Jan 16 due to low oxygen content 94%. Advice me what to do or where to take her for treatment nearby.
I am suffering from fever in these days and also body pain how I manage my body pain and fever ask me.
Two balls are develop inside the left and right side of throat so what are the precaution be need to remove them?
Hi I am male and while having sex my legs pain and I feel so loose I take calcium tab no good steel what do sir. Please help me.
Sir, Please suggest me what should I do? Coz my sperm count is very less. I am really very worried. Earlier I used to masturbation regularly. Suggest me some medicines and healthy food also which can help me. Rahul kumar 9999 842346.
I have stomach pain over for seven days. What do I should? I have headache over for three days. What do I should?
My aunty always have pain in her head. She take medicines also but she have that like pain. If she take medicine today then after two week the pain in head start again.
Tofu is produced using soybean drain and appears to be like paneer. Though paneer can be effectively be made at home by souring milk, planning of tofu is not as basic. The complicated procedure of making tofu makes it rich in certain nutrients and protein and successfully helps in warding off illnesses like cancer. Here is how paneer and tofu are different:
- Protein content: Paneer is an astonishing source of protein for vegetarians. 100 grams of paneer contains 18 grams of protein, which makes it an astounding source of protein for vegans. It is also perfect for individuals on a weight loss diet or those who want to develop muscles. Tofu then again has just seven grams of protein as it is produced using soy drain.
- Fat substance: Although paneer is referred to be a weight reduction agent and it also keeps you full for quite a while, the fat per 100 grams of paneer is 20 grams, which rate higher than tofu as it just contains 2.5 grams of fat for each 100 grams. Tofu makes a great alternative for paneer for someone who is on a weight reduction spree, without compromising on the taste.
- Calories: Paneer is high on calories when compared with tofu. A 100 gram serving of paneer has 265 calories, while tofu just has 62 calories. This again shows its potential as a perfect weight reduction food.
- Calcium content: Tofu is additionally known to be a rich source of calcium. However, it neglects to beat paneer in this specific situation. A 100 gram serving of paneer has 200 grams of calcium, while tofu contains 130 milligrams of calcium, thereby making paneer more valuable to gain solid bones and teeth.
- Press content: Tofu is rich in iron, while paneer has less iron. Iron is basic to keep up the blood hemoglobin levels and tofu can be incorporated into the eating routine by somebody who experiences paleness.
Which is more beneficial?
With regards to the healthful data of both tofu and paneer, it appears that paneer can be substituted with tofu for somebody on a weight reduction routine. Maintaining distance from paneer totally would not be possible due to its other medical advantages like high protein and calcium content. Utilization of paneer with some restraint is better over totally disregarding it. Diabetics could change to tofu from paneer because of the starch content, although consulting a specialist before doing this is important. After comparing tofu and paneer, it is evident that those who do not look forward to losing weight and want to live a vegan life can go ahead and opt for tofu. However, paneer is a much healthier choice.