Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Hello sir, I am 21 year old boy I have oily skin I am using Mintop Forte from Dr, Minoxidil for growth of my beard and moustache is there any side effect from this please guide me.
I am 23 years old, I have been consuming alcohol for 4 years. Suddenly I am getting rapid heartbeat, shortness of breath, dizziness,nausea. The faster I consume .faster the symptoms get. please help.
I have dark black spot and also my face looks like very dullness and tired. I am also use lots of cosmetic cream as like skin light, face vash. But their is no improvement so what m do sr for freshness of skin or avoid the dullness please say me what m I do.
I have upcoming pimples on my cheeks and nose and what for dead skin spots on nose the precautions and measurement.
I am a software engineer. I am eating little bit but I am unable to loose my weight. Help me to loose my weight.
I am feeling hungry but I am not able eat. I am having full skin allergy in leg & hand only, already I took Ayurveda treatment.Please suggest
My back aches a lot even though m going to gym regularly frm last 10 days. Back in the sense just upper part of hips on both sides they pain alot. And I hv pain in my right thigh. Any solutions I have consulted many docs but they are just like go on jogging evryday. and i am doing that but no result.
Hi I'm male jst tel me using Fairness creams make our face skin fair and glowing please jst tel me yes or no. Should I use fairness cream for my face skin? Is using Fairness creams and variety of other creams is good for our face skin? Does it makes our face skin fair please tel me please help me out? Plz.
Hello I have very bad dark circles under my eyes, I try to put cucumber, but not much help, due to this my face look bad, and this dark circles have become permanent now. Please help.
Skin irritants are everywhere. Even in your house, there is practically no place where there are no skin irritants. Laundry detergents, air fresheners and floor polishes are just a few factors that cause skin itching. The reason why this happens is because products like air fresheners and floor polishes take away essential oils and water from the skin which leads to dryness and irritation.
This type of dry, itchy skin can also progress to skin conditions like eczema. Here are some ways you can stop your skin from becoming dry and itchy:
- Wear gloves: The ideal thing to do would be to wear soft, thin cotton gloves and wear rubber gloves on top of that. Do not touch a bucket or sponge without it. If you cannot wear soft, thin cotton gloves underneath, at least wear the rubber gloves as this protects your hands from irritants.
- Take a shower after swimming: Chlorine is one of the principal causes of itchiness in your skin. It is absolutely essential that once you have finished swimming you take a shower with water and a little soap. Even more importantly, use a moisturizer with glycerin in it, as this will keep the moisture trapped inside. Glycerin is particularly good at holding on to moisture.
- Petroleum jelly: Petroleum jelly has been proven to reduce the chance of dry, itchy skin because it contains only one ingredient. This one ingredient formula is especially great when it is applied to sensitive skin. The reason why one ingredient is better than a moisturizer with many chemicals is because a one ingredient formula is gentler and therefore creates a protective barrier against irritants.
- Oatmeal bath: For this kind of treatment, grind oatmeal in a blender and then sprinkle it in your bath water. Oatmeal has an anti-inflammatory substance known as Avenanthramide, which decreases itching and redness of the skin.
- Cleanliness: This is perhaps the most important tip, which can be given. If you do not regularly clean your floors or wash your bed sheets in hot water than you are at a high risk of getting mites and these are one of the most common irritants of your skin.