Find numerous Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Sankarshana V TYour feedback matters!
My father is feeling a whizzing sound at the back of head and vertigo quite often from past one month. His age is 60. Please suggest what could this be ?
Hai ,I getting blood from the nose on some times and also there pain after blood released so please help me to get any suggestions.
My friend is suffering for sinus problem from yesterday, due to heat and delay in meal problems. Which is showing symptoms of migraine too, like headaches, vomit etc. She has taken paracetamol. But feeling very weak. Please suggest a proper solution ASAP.
I have burning problem in throat while taking normal spicy food. Can you suggest what I do to for it.
I am facing sinus problem. Doctor say that my nose bone has increased in size. I am also having trouble due to excess mucus secretion in nose and throat. Kindly suggest me some measure.
Hi I am 25 years old. I am suffering from throat infection. At small tongue place infection is there red infection. Please support me.
May I know how to get rid of throat infection without any medicines. I want home made therapy to get rid of this infection. Please reply as early as possible?
My voice has been going in & out for a week. Now, it is going completely & my throat is sore. What can I do.
My Dr. Did. I & d of the lymph node but did not send the. Afb smear for culture. After 4 days took a swab from the and sent it for culture test. Should we get another tissue sample from the opening to get the culture done?
What is the symptoms of rhinitis? Is it curable or not? What are the precautions should a person in case he/she have rhinitis?
I think because of allergy I have everday sneezing and running nose I everyday take monocas l tablet but I do want to get of allrgy guide me.
Last week my son 4 and a half year old had an ear pain so took him to doc he said ear infection (given amoxicillin) told to bring him for cleaning wax then he said ear has fluid need to take it out gave a cetrizine syrup told to come after 10 days if the fluid is still there need to do microsurgery. Should I take a second opinion.
There are various kinds of nosebleeds that can be caused by a variety of conditions. While some of them may not be too serious, one must never ignore heavy and persistent nosebleeds. These nosebleeds are usually of two kinds: anterior nosebleeds, and posterior nosebleeds. While 90% of all nosebleeds are anterior nosebleeds, the posterior nosebleeds are far less common and may be slightly more serious in nature. An anterior nosebleed is usually caused in the blood vessels that lie on the front portion of the nose and can be controlled easily. A posterior nosebleed usually comes from damage to an artery in the rear portion of the nose. Infection, trauma, allergic reactions and other such causes may be behind a nosebleed. Let us cast a glance on the tips to prevent nosebleeds.
- Salt water and saline nose drops can be used in order to prevent nosebleeds. It is important to take these on a regular basis in case you are experiencing these nosebleeds on a regular basis.
- The use of painkillers like Aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs must be limited. Sometimes, taking such medication too frequently may lead to nosebleeds.
- You would do well to control your blood pressure because hypertension and other forms of high blood pressure can also cause nosebleeds. Lifestyle changes like your diet and exercise can help in keeping a more stable blood pressure level so that you do not fall prey to frequent nosebleeds.
- Humidify your home with a humidifier so that the air does not get too dry. Many times, this causes nosebleeds. Also, you may want to keep the heat down in the bedrooms. Many nosebleeds happen due to too warm temperatures while you are sleeping.
- Nose picking should also be discouraged as it can lead to nosebleeds in case there is a scratch or any other kind of damage when you try to force the dirt out.
- It has also been found that smoking has a connection with nosebleeds. This can be fixed if the patient quits smoking.
- One should not use nasal sprays without a prescription from a doctor. This also includes antihistamines, decongestants as well as other medicated sprays. These may not suit the patient at all times, and may also lead to nosebleeds.
- In the event of a nosebleed, you will need to lean forward with your head tilted backwards. This will stem the bleeding. If it is possible, you must also try and lie down immediately for a few minutes.