Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjiv SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am a 60 year old male (100 Kg.) with slightly enlarged prostrate, fatty lever, pain in both knees and swelling at ankles. What course of medicine do you suggest? Presently taking low dosage tablets for hypertension and Uric acid and colestarol.
My friend is suffering from severe leg pain n left breast pain. why is it so. Is there any tablet to cure the pain?
I have boil near my breast in which their is no pain and this boil does not increase, decrease.i consult with surgeon she tell me their is no problem with this pls consult me is it dangerous.
My mom is 62 years old she is suffering with CA ovary cancer and it's in third stage. We have gone through chemotherapy but their was no change. Doctors are telling to go for operation but they are not giving us any assurance. Can you suggest us for best one.
Hello dos, 1nd half years se mere baby girl ko feed kr re hun, lekin ab m uska dudh chudva re hun, to m kya medicines lu because my chest is paining now.
Hello, I read an article today, that folic acid increases our cancer cells. And people from a cancer history should avoid. Of course there are some of my relatives have been diagnosed with cancer as well. I've been drinking folic acids for more than 3 years because of my losing memory and passing out issue. Now once I read the article I'm like kinda scared since its cancer! Is it really true?
My dad has having stomach cancer he has taken 5 chemo but cancer has spread to liver now is stomach is getting tight.what should i do
My mother is suffering from cancer in back and she has pain in her legs but not at the place of cancer.
Dear Sir, I need your kind help regarding my father cancer. I have done an FNAC testing for my father Mr. O.P.Agarwal, Age 59 Please check attached/below FNAC Report details. Is this first stage of cancer? Or advance stage? Please advice what next step should I follow. What kind of cancer is this? Do we go with Biopsy first? Surgery is the only option for treatment? SITE OF ASPIRATION: RIGHT SIDED UPPER DEEP CERVICAL LYMPH NODE. MATERIAL ASPIRATED: BLOOD TINGED THIN FLUID MICROSCOPICAL EXAMINATION: Smears show discrete and loose aggregates of atypical squamous cells. These show pleomorphic hyperchromatic nuclei and moderate amount of cytoplasm. Background shows degenerated blood elements. COMMENTS: Metastatic squamous cell carcinoma. ADVICE: Biopsy Please check it and provide your valuable suggestion. Thank you very much for your time and help. Thanks and Regards, Naresh.
My wife recently had a very bad breast infection in her left breast. At first we were very tensed thinking it might be breast cancer. She was in a lot of pain. The cancer was ruled out after doing sonography and mammography. But we are still worried. My question is what are the causes of such infections and how can these be avoided. Also what are the symptoms for breast cancer?
I am a 62 years old, 10 days back done fistula operation and the biosis to the clinic and found colorectal cancer. We consulted with doctor and said that bipas s operation for motion for perament. Is there any other treatment?
I am 20 year old girl, I'm suffering from itching on breast. Now-a-days its too much, I have not yet taken any precaution. Let me know what best I can do. I wondering whether it is breast cancer or not. Please do let me know.
Ayurveda is a form of medicine that has been practiced for thousands of years and has many effective cure for some of the most complex diseases. Cancer, in this day and age, is one such complex disease and its incidence is increasing rapidly. It is always recommended to consult a Ayurveda specialist for severe cancer. Some of the common ingredients for treatment of uterine cancer through Ayurveda are mentioned here.
- Turmeric: Already a staple spice in many Indian dishes, turmeric as a herb in raw form and as a spice in powdered form, is touted the new wonder herb all across the world. It has been used as a traditional healing herb in India since ages. It has also been seen to be a very effective anti-inflammatory agent and thus it is very effective in stopping the growth of cancer cells.
- Green tea from the Camellia Sinensis plant: Green tea has been known to be effective in treating multiple types of cancer, aid in weight loss and also facilitate detoxification. Regular consumption of green tea from the Camellia Sinensis plant is known to fight the growth of cancer cells within the body; thus is a very effective in treating uterine cancer as well.
- Ashwagandha: This herb is not only used in Ayurveda, but has also been adopted by homeopathy as conventional medicine to make extracts. Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, which means it can adapt to the requirements of the body and then make the changes to provide support to the necessary areas. It is also very good at preventing the growth of cancer cells.
- Garlic: This spice is known to be good for multiple forms of cancer as it contains allicin, which is being hailed as one of the best fighters of inflammatory diseases. It also contains other types of phytochemicals and thus helps in detoxifying the body. It is very effective in fighting cancer cells and can arrest the growth of cancer within the body.
- Ginger: Ginger is extremely effective in the treatment of many ailments, if consumed regularly in controlled amounts. It has been known to be very effective in the treatment of colon cancer. Due to its properties, it is also known to be effective in the prevention of uterine and many other forms of cancer.
Here are screening and treatments of cervical cancer.