Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev RoahYour feedback matters!
Sir, 24 years old .na innum one time kuda sex pannala. Ennoda old age aunty kuda sex vechita thappa. Ethavathu problem varuma. How to control sex feelings. Help me sir please.
I was border line diabetic. Open heart surgery done 11 years back. Was on anti cholesterol med. Suddenly, it's about a year now, I became anti diabetic, meaning acute hypo glycemic, meaning need to eat sugar time and again, as sugar lowers to 60 at times, resulting in over weight. Suggest.
Just wanted to know the harmful effects of masturbation, also is there any way to come over with the habit and what are the possible method to be get cured?
I am 19 year old female and I am suffering from bilateral pcod even though I am lean. My doctor prescribed myotol-F. I was taken myotol-F for 5 months. But my condition was not improved. Now my doctor prescribe normoz. What exercises I have to do? What diet I have to eat? To resolve pcod symptoms.
Hello dear Sir I have one problem I have suffering cold problem in last five month pls give me advise.
I am 31 year, height 5 ft 2 inch, weight 62 kg, I am planning for pregnancy, I have diabetic and taking medicine and thyroid is in border line so doctor suggested medicine for thyroid also. My fat are only accumulated in belly and no where else. Please suggest what all food should I eat and what not?
Hello doctor I got tested for typhoid on my own due to symptoms of severe weakness headache and feeling of body temperature un even sometimes when I feel weakness. Also the place where I work is air conditioned round the clock. I have a history of typhoid infection past one year back exactly. But I never got vaccinated for the same. One doctor to whom I showed report said itbshows past infection or vaccination but ssy report are with in limit. Reports ate following S typhi o antigen titre-1: 80 S typhi h antigen titre-1: 160 S paratyphi ah antigen-<1: 80 S b bh antigen-<1: 80 What is the conclusion. Is there vaccination for typhoid also.
I have premature ejaculation So I am thinking of joining gym Im 18 I think joining gym will help me Is it a good idea Suggest me something.
I am 18 years old and I got each night night fall means sperms lose itself when I am sleeping. What to do?
I am having sex issue I think My masturbations time is within min and still at 28 year age my sin of penis is not removed. What should I do.
My mother age is 45 years. She had undergone an Hysterectomy (uterus removal) operation in last November 2015. After that there are so many changes in her body. Without any reason her body is getting full of sweating for few minutes and then normal. Like this its happening throughout the day so many times. Now get her skin tone also got changed. She is becoming black in colour. She is consulting doctor and doctor saying like this becoz of hormonal changes only and she is giving tablets and my mom is using tablets the doctor giving right from the operation. She is worrying alot about this. Please help me. Is this becoz of hormonal changes only or is there any problem? Pls suggest.
Hi I want to know about my high diabetics please tell me something how can I make a relief from diabetes.
I'm 19 years old and I want to know how to enjoy sexuality with my self or with a partner (gay) is it fine to be a gay and is sucking another persons penis good or bad.
Gluten free, super foods are lining the shelves of supermarkets and taking over our lives as we endeavour to become more responsible about what we eat the impact on our body. One such food includes the nutrient and mineral rich Quinoa, a grain that originated in South America, and is now available worldwide. Here are the ten health benefits of Quinoa, as proven and backed by scientific research.
- Nutrient heavy: Quinoa is a nutrient rich, whole grain, non-glutinous super food with plenty of fibre as well as magnesium, Vitamin B, calcium, potassium, phosphorous, copper, iron, zinc and various important antioxidants that can flush out toxins easily and effectively from the system.
- Plant compounds: This grain also contains plant compounds like quercetin and kaempferol which have anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties as well as anti-viral qualities.
- High fibre content: The high fibre content of this grain helps in reduction of high cholesterol, high blood pressure and other such issues even as it aids weight loss in the long run.
- Gluten free: This grain is perfect for people who are suffering from gluten intolerance. It also offers refined starch without adding on the gluten value that most grains have.
- Essential proteins: The amino acids content in this grain makes it a healthy high protein ingredient. The protein content here is “complete” due to the high amino acid formulation.
- Blood sugar control: Quinoa will also help in controlling the blood sugar level and is especially beneficial for patients of diabetes because it has a low glycemic index which does not stimulate hunger and obesity very easily.
- Oxalates and other minerals: With its high oxalate content, Quinoa reduces the excess calcium absorption which can prevent recurring stones in the kidney. It is also rich in the four essential minerals including magnesium, potassium, zinc and iron. Zinc, especially has a lot of benefits for women.
- Metabolic rate: The metabolic rate gets a definite push thanks to the health benefits of Quinoa. This grain can be added to a high fructose diet to negate the otherwise harmful effects of fructose.
- Anti oxidants: Quinoa has been proven to contain more anti-oxidants than all the five most popular grains and cereals which help in fighting various diseases and signs of aging. Letting these grain sprout makes them even healthier.
- Weight loss: If you are looking for a weight loss partner, then look no further. Quinoa can hasten the metabolism rate thanks to its high fibre content which also ensures that you end up feeling full early on with smaller portions.
So turn to Quinoa as your staple grain today for the best health results! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.