Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. SanjeevYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from paralyses it since 1st dec 2013. My left side is paralysed n I wish to take treatment from you. So please guide me through. Also I would like to know if there are any physiotherapist exercises which I can do at my place regularly.
My mom was affected with SAH and later got affected by vasospasm. Right side is paralysed. Latest CT report shows that there is a hydrocephalus formation. Doctor is advising for a surgery. My Question is that we do not have a reclining bed at home and we are giving food through a rayls tube and she is always lying down even when we are feeding her. Does this affect in any way?
My wife is 40yrs old. She is suffering from migraine from last 2 years. Apart from this she has no medical history (not suffering from any disease) please suggest.
My mother is 40 years old and she has numbness in her both hands near the figures since a day. She has eaten PA12 as a pain reliever. Please suggest something.
My wife is having Parkinsons. No trembling but stiffness in muscle, difficulty in walking, speech, writing. Taking treatment with syndopa 900 mg/daily for the past six years. What is your suggestion to get relief / improvement . Siddha, Ayurvedic, homeopathy or any alternate treatment is ok ?
Sir is this common that numbness bellow abdomen & tingling at around hips. If a person (46 years old male) has spine Tb (dorsal 6 7) since last four month.
I am 30 year old and suffering from heavy migraine problem which is 15 years old. Tell me what to do?
I am a patient of "seizure for the last 15 years and am taking Mazetol 200 daily twice. Still some times I feel very depressed, disturbed sleep. What should I do.
Hi, I am getting too much of head ache for left side like pulsating and pain behind the eye to left side head is this migraine or else something? what are the things to do?
Sir I feel every time a burning sensation on my hand. So what is the advise for me about this matter?
My son faces some learning difficulties, lack of concentration & minute dyslexia as per our observation since last 2-3 yrs. He is 6 yrs old & will be going to class 1 in dwarka, Delhi, Need guidance & suggestions for ensuring that my son get over this issue as earliest as possible.
Sleep problems, which can be defined as a sleeping pattern where the parents are unsatisfied, are one of the leading concerns of parents. Children should get a minimum nine hours of sleep so that their health and brain development can occur. Sleep problems can affect not only their health, but also their social and school life. Any interruption or abnormality in a child's sleeping patterns should be examined by a doctor and parents should make necessary efforts for knowing the actual causes of sleep interruption of their kids.
What are the causes of sleep disorders in children?
- Injuries and accidents
- Behavioural troubles
- Slow-reaction times
- Performance problems
- Mood problems
- Learning, concentration and memory troubles
Common signs of sleep troubles in kids:
- Difficulty in falling asleep
- Occurrence of unusual events at the time of sleeping like nightmares or sleep-walking
- Snoring and breathing pauses
- Difficulty in staying awake in daylight
- Daytime performances can be adversely affected
Best methods for dealing with sleep disorders in children:
- Regular bed-timing should be sincerely maintained at night.
- Relaxing routine for bedtime needs to be followed,including story-book reading, getting warm bath and others.
- Noise in the house, especially at night, should be minimized so that unwanted disturbances can be eliminated.
- If the room temperature is pretty comfortable, then your kids can sleep peacefully.
- Giving caffeine in excess quantity, especially before sleeping, should be reduced otherwise the kids will not sleep well.
- Meals should not be provided just before bedtime; rather they should be taken a few hours before sleeping.
- If your kids are so very addicted to different electronic gadgets or devices like telephones, televisions, computers and others, then they might face sleeping troubles. Thus, it is your duty to keep your kids away from this kind of addiction.
- If your kids are too very tired, then do not keep them awake forcibly; rather you should make them sleep immediately so that they can get a relaxed sleep at night.
If you think that sleep disorder has become a serious issue with your kids as well, then nothing can be a better option than consulting any health physician. They can best analyse the underlying cause of this issue with your kids.