Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. SanjeevYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from UTI for a long tym. Whenever am going for urine. Its lyk burning. How can I get free from this. please suggest me good treAtment. Should I take any tests.
I am 23 years old female from last year I am having uti first I was diagnosed with klebsiella dn with e.coli dn this years now with staphylococcus epidermidis. After the doctors checkup I am feeling discomfort and burning sensation in vulva urethra and vagina and lil pain while urinating level like something is stuck in there. I have had oral sex with my bf 1 years back 5 times only saliva applied on clitoris. My vulva seems dry and little uncomfortable to walk or sit. What could it be? Please help me.
My sister is a diabetic patient and her creatine level is 8.9.This is because of urine infection it raised from 4.7 to 8.9 within couple of days her sodium and potassium levels are normal but urea content is very high.
My creatinine level has increased from 0.8 to 1.66. I am 75 years old. I take statin drugs and zyloric 100 mg. Can this be brought down? What will happen if it continues to increase? Please advise.
Which are the govt. Hospitals in delhi offering a kidney stone treatment without incision or cuts or keyhole such as RIRS, URS, Cytoscopic or ESWL?
Meri sister jo 13 years ki h. Uska weight 30 kg h or height 5" 1" h. Usko bhukh ni lagti h or bohot weak b ho rhi h. Dinner to zyadatar krti hi nhi h. Uske kidney m 5 mm ki stones bhi h. Koi homeopathic medicines btaiye please.
I and my mother both are suffering from a problem of pain near navel. I would like to know reason behind it. We both have suffered from gall stone n kidneys stone problem.
Urology is a branch of medicine that focuses on the diseases affecting the urinary tract system and male reproductive organs. The organs that come under the scanner here are the kidneys, adrenal glands, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra, and the male reproductive organs (testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate, and penis). Though there is a prevalent misconception that gynecologists are for women what urologists are for men, urology also deals with certain women related health issues. These include overactive bladder, pelvic organ prolapse, and urinary incontinence. In fact, doctors who specialize in female urology gain detailed knowledge of the female pelvic floor together with intimate understanding of the physiology and pathology.
Here are 9 things you should know as a woman
1. Age related factors affect both men and women: Right around the time when menopause and andropause strike, changing hormone levels affect the pelvic floor, bladder, urethra and vagina in women causing problems like urinary tract infection and incontinence. These conditions are effectively treated by an urologist who can also probe for underlying conditions like kidney stone, polyp, or tumor in severe cases.
2. An overactive bladder is more common than you think: Around 40% women have to hit the bathroom every hour or so owing to this. Simple lifestyle changes like lowering the intake of caffeine and alcohol, in combination with pelvic floor exercises can solve the problem.
3. Women sometimes pee in their pants too: A majority of the female population between 40 and 60 suffer from either stress incontinence (when you cough, sneeze or laugh) or urgency incontinence (leaking when you want to go badly). Urologists want you to know that there are less invasive options and medications available to treat this problem.
4. Walk the exercise path to good health: Exercises for your vagina like kegal are great when done right. You can connect with a practitioner who specializes in toning and the stimulation of pelvic floor muscles to treat incontinence.
5. Pelvic pain: If it is not gynecology then it is urology. A general pain in the pelvic region triggers a visit to the gynecologist first for most women.From menstrual cramps to ovarian cysts, all of this may well be taken care of by your gynecologist too. But when the usual culprits are not the cause for your discomfort, it's time you get the urology aspect examined thoroughly too.
6. Know the difference between UTI and STI: Because of cross symptoms, one often gets mistaken for the other. So check with your urologist to understand the cause and cure of your particular problem.
7. Recognize pelvic organ prolapse: This condition is defined by a bit of bladder, rectal, or uterine tissue bulging into your vagina. An urologist can provide non invasive options to deal with this.
8. Women can get kidney stones too: This is true, especially when you forget to hydrate yourself in hot climates or high temperature situations.
9. Urology can solve some sexual problems too: Whether it's sexual dysfunction, low libido or trouble reaching orgasm, urology can play its part to help you out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.
I have recently suffered with urine infection and now the urine is clear but back side of near kidneys getting the pain sir/ madam what is the problem?
Hi sir ; I am on the lookout for an experienced nephrologist. Patient ~ my mother 83 yrs/ 150 cm/51 kg ~ known case of ckd-stage 3. Her bp-normal 7 within limits; bfasting blood-sugar ~ within limits. Haemoglobin ~ 8.5 ; creatinine -1.6 ; inorganic phosphate ~ 2.6 & blood-urea ~~ 48. Presently actorise, 40 mcg is being given once a week. Same darbapoetin alfa injection has commenced from 21 june 20014 / one year now. Request advise me. For 1) food & fruits to regain back old health. Please.
Causes, symptoms and home remedies for Renal Failure
Good Morning mera naam hai Dr. Amol Bamane aur mai Ras Yog Ayurveda ka founder hun. Aaj mai aap ko renal failure k baare mein information dene wala hun. Renal failure yani aap ka jo kidney hai wo kaam karna band ho jaata hai ya kam ho jaata hai. Iss condition ko hum renal failure kehte hai. Uske causes hai Acute Glomerulonephritis. Jo nephrones hai uska size badh jaata hai, agar kisi ko high blood pressure hai to wo bhi uska ek cause hai, polycystic disease of kidney-agar usse polycystic disease hai to wo bhi cause hi sakta hai, tuberculosis of kidney - agar kidney ka tuberculosis hai to usse renal failure ho jata hai ye renal function mein problem ho jaata hai, to ye saare causes hai iske.
Iske symptoms nausea hai, vomiting hai, lungs mein fluid saturate ho jaata hai vomiting mein bhi blood aa jata hai, anemia hai, constipation bhi hota hai iss case mein. Iss k symptoms body swelling rehta hai, itching rehta hai. Isme diet aur lifestyle aisa hona chahiye k aap ka jo blood pressure hai wo control mein rehna chahiye. Agar aap tablets nahi le rahe hai to aap tablets lena shuru kar dijiye, blood sugar levels bhi aap ka control mein rehana chahiye, zyada salty khana aap mat khaiye, alcohol and nicotine consumption aap puri tarah se band kar dijiye. Diet acche se maintain kijiye, vegetarian diet lijiye. To maine jo ye saare diet aur healthy life style k baare mein bataya hai ye follow kijiye.
Iss wishai mein aur jankaari k liye aap lybrate.com pe jaa k humein consult bhi kar sakte hain.