Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev MadanYour feedback matters!
I am 36 yrs. Old male. I feel some pain and prick in eyes when I work on computer, after 2 - 3 hrs. I want to sleep. What should I do? Thanking you.
The skin of outer portion of my left eye just above the corner has been itching for quite a number of years and only temporary relief I get with some ointments. Would you prescribe some medicine as when you scratch the skin gets rough and dry.
I have a poor eyesight, but i'm doing ok without wearing spectacles. Will it damage even more if I do not use spectacles?
Mai lense lagati hu ek eye ka power -5.5 hai ar dusre me -6 hai mai 3 years se lense laga rahi hu us se pahle mai glasses lagati thi mujhe 12 years k age me hi eye sightness ho gya tha maine lense lagana start kiya to I think 6 months k baad ek din meri right eye red ho gyi to maine eye drop dala to thik ho gya lekin ye problem baar baar ho raha hai mujhe ab continue eye drop daalna padta hai eye drop mai use karna chodti hu to kuch din thik rahta hai phir eye red hi jata hai mujhe lagta hai scratch pad gya hai please suggest me mai kya kru mujhe glasses ab lagana pasand nhi.
I have weakness over a week and I have heayness in my eyes and I also have pain in my eyes. What should I do?
My eyes getting red after wake up from sleep And also feel pain sometimes and become sensitive to light This is happening from 3 weeks What should I do?
Sir I am 26 years old My problem is colors vision. Can you help me sir. Any treatment of colour vision
I am 23 years old. I am wearing spectacles from last 10 years. I want to remove my spectacles through lasik treatment but I hv gone through check up so I hv got check up retina n cornea too but after retina check up the Dr. Said I hv to go through laser retina therapy for improvement in retina. Is this good or harmful before lasik. After laser therapy doctor is giving one month review. please reply me soon?
What is the root cause for Dandruff? I am suffering from this issue, and also I see some white stuff (probably Dandruff on my eye lashes ) How to reduce or get rid of this ? Please advise.
My sister slipped and got nose damage. Her nose was to bent then I suddenly make that straight with hands but it swells and eyes too. Lots of blood flowed that time. Now after 2 days her nose and eyes are still swelled. What should we do.Please tell.
I am feeling little pain in my right eye with blurred vision from the morning. There is also itchiness and water is dropping from the eye for some while. Whenever I wake up from sleep the vision becomes more blurry. Can you suggest me something?
I have a problem in watching objects which are moving faster. What would be problem please help. #eyes #sight?
Are you suffering from eye pain? Well, rubbing your eyes is not a wise thing to do under such circumstances. Rubbing will only turn the white of your eye into a scarlet-colored surface. The eyes can get irritated due to the influence of foreign materials like dust particles, flies or remains of beauty products. The eyes also develop pain due to physical injury. Here are some tips to get rid of the eye pain or irritation:
- Use Ice pack: In case of an injury, apply ice pack on the eyes. Cold compression on the eyes for 15 minutes reduces any sort of pain or swelling.
- Cry to smile: Tears are known to have positive effects on the eyes. They prevent the drying up of cornea. It is advisable to bathe the eye with artificial tears.
- Compress your eyes: It is advisable to soak a washcloth in warm water and compress your eyes with that to get relief from pain in sty. Sty is an infection of the eyelid, which reddens the lids and causes pain. Warm compression helps in liquefaction of the oils in the eyes.
- Wash your eye: Irritation or pain is also caused by dust particles in the eyes. Therefore, it is best to wash your eyes with saline solution. Don't use normal tap water or distilled water for washing your eyes.
- Get rid of the invader: Try to remove or dislodge any fleck or speck 'the cause of pain' by using a cotton swab.
- Try the cold treatment: It has been found that dry eyes can be treated best by cold application. Apply a pack of ice on dry eyes for 5 to 6 minutes in every two hours. This helps in reducing the pain and forms tears to keep the eyes moist.
- Flip your eyelids: Try to remove the painful particle inside the eyes by pulling the eyelids. Pull the upper lid gently over the lower one so that the foreign particle comes out.