Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. SanjeelaYour feedback matters!
I have recently got root canal therapy but my that tooth still aches a little while chewing what should I do. I haven't told my dentist for this.
I have sensitivity in my teeth. If any of the cold things like icecream or cold water touch my teeth it feels very uncomfortable. Please suggest me something for this sensitivity.
I am 16 years old, I have a regular pain in the left side of the inner oropharynx, when ever I try to swallow something down even saliva. What problem it may be?
I am having swelling in the teeth and when I bite it is paining sevear after taking antibiotic also it is still as it is what to do.
I am having pain in my mouth as my wisdom tooth is coming out and my throat is also paining its been 2-3 days and the pain is increasing. I am very afraid to go to a dentist. What should I do?
Sir/madam, Im sanjeev 28 years old. I want to know that is it safe teeth cleaning in a dental hospital I heard that enamel may damage sometimes and give me suggestions to clean teeth in a natural way and also suggest me which tooth paste is best one.
I am facing dry mouth problem specially in the night the tongue becomes very dry resulting disturbed sleep. I am 68 yes old taking sufficient water. I have high B.P but under control through medication and also have high creatinine of 1.7. Can you suggest some way.
My teeth is damaged by cavities how I get relive from it. It very dangerously damaged. I can not eat any hard food. please consult me about it.
I recently had a fluride removal from my sheet but within one month I have again began to catch fluoride on my teeth What can I do to stop this? I take proper care of my teeth, brush twice a day with toothpaste suggested by the dentist. Pls suggest some ways to help.
Bad breath is a condition that is also known as Halitosis in medical terms. It is mostly caused by the sulphur producing bacteria that lurk around beneath the surface of the tongue. This is what produces the foul odour. These bacteria grow with the help of protein that gets deposited in your mouth, and may develop even faster when there is poor oral hygiene at play. The causes of this protein deposit may include food debris, bleeding, mucus blood, infection and disease in the gums or oral tissues.
So how can you naturally combat this bad breath problem? Read on!
- Oral Care Products: Your very first step should be to change your oral hygiene products like toothpastes and mouthwashes in order to bring in products that are specifically used for fighting bad breath and the related causes or problems. Brushing and flossing at least twice a day, or even after every meal is an absolute necessity that one must not compromise on.
- Fibre Rich Food: It is important to have plenty of fibre rich food as this helps in preventing bad breath or Halitosis since the fibre content is known to flush toxins out effectively.
- Junk and Processed Food: Food that has too much of sugar or artificial sweeteners and food that is packaged and processed with artificial flavourings and emulsifiers, can be bad for the digestive system in general. This kind of food also tends to create bad breath and should be avoided in case you are already suffering from this condition.
- Medication: it may come as a surprise to you that there are certain medicines like antidepressants and diuretics that can lead to side effects like drying of the mouth, which in turn can cause a problem of bad breath. So, it would be recommended to steer clear of this kind of medication for a while until the bad breath problem abates.
- Tea: Drinking green and black tea can be beneficial for people suffering from this condition as both these types of tea happen to contain substances known as polyphenols that can help in fighting oral bacteria and sulphur compounds. Apart from this, one must also drink plenty of water in order to keep the mouth fresh and to help the digestion work in a better.
- Dentures and Braces: If you happen to be wearing dentures and braces, then you may want to clean these regularly and maintain good oral hygiene so that you do not suffer from bad breath.
Bad breath can be a confidence killer and one should get it checked in case it is a persistent and prolonged problem.