Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. SanjaykumarYour feedback matters!
I am getting frequent mouth ulcers on tongue/lips. I am non-veg (weekly one/twice). I take coffee/tea 2-3 times a day. I am 58 years old doing yoga for last 3 years during morning from 6-7 a.m. Weekly 4/5 dyas. I am male and my weight is 70 kgs. One of my lower incisors is decolourised and weak for which root canal is done 20 years back and no cap is put. Too now the tooth is strong but it shakes little bit but some times I will get pain. Kindly clarify root cause for my frequent mouth ulcers.
I feel teeth lightness and sensitivity. And teeth rubbing with each other What should I do for this?
From since 8 years am facing severe ulcers on my mouth it is making much problem to me I can't eat well drink well talk well soo please suggest me anything.
I have a problem in my teeth. My teeth, left mandibular 3rd molar has not yet growth fully and after 6-7 months it gives pain. Now for last days I am feeling the same. What to do sir? I'm 21 years old now. A few months ago, I got the pain from the right 3rd molar too but now it has fully growth and has no pain.
Hi sir/madam. My Age 23 from Hyderabad Suffering from Tongue tie. Is there any better medicine treatment in Hyderabad without do surgery r is surgery good to do .If I took surgery should I speak clearly. Give me some advices. Thank you.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis medically, is a much bigger problem than just being a cause for social embarrassment. It could be a symptom of an underlying disorder in your body which when corrected, will result in bad breath being resolved as well. However, in most cases, halitosis or bad breath occurs due to gum and teeth problems or due to life style habits such as a bad diet. Ayurveda has cure for both the problems and offers specialized treatment as well as home remedies.
Some general tips to fight bad breath
Bad breath may occur due to a combination of bad diet or digestive problems as well as oral hygiene issues. Some of the common things to follow, which will reduce your bad breath, especially concerning oral hygiene, are mentioned below
1. Rinse your mouth thoroughly after every meal as it helps clean food particles which may contribute to bad breath
2. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water. Dryness of the mouth can often cause bad breath
3. Brush your teeth, preferably at least twice daily and clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth
4. Avoid alcohol, smoking and excessive consumption of caffeine products
5. Use natural breath fresheners such as mint leaves and parsley
6. Don’t use breath mints, mouth fresheners or mouthwashes which have alcohol in them as they may further dry up your mouth, causing bad breath
7. Try and include more of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet as these will keep you hydrated and supply you with the necessary nutrients to keep your digestive system functional and thus reduce bad breath.
Ayurveda for bad breath
Some of the home remedies as well as specialized Ayurvedic medications that can effectively combat bad breath are mentioned below. However, if you have a persistent problem, it is best to consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner who can help you with tailor made combinations specifically suited to your problem.
- Fenugreek or ‘methi’ and tea leaves: Methi is known to have many medicinal properties in Ayurveda. Boil methi leaves into a cup of tea and drink it once a day to see quick and lasting results.
- Cardamom seeds: This is a quick and effective remedy for bad breath, especially for social occasions. Chew on a few cardamom seeds after a smelly meal and it can definitely take care of your bad breath temporarily.
- Honey ginger and lemon combo: If your body has more ‘Kapha’ based symptoms, then this is a very good remedy. Mix equal amounts of honey with ginger juice and lemon juice and use that concoction to slowly gargle your mouth and then rinse.
- Some specialized medications: Certain special medications may be prescribed by your Ayurveda practitioner such as:
- Kushtha, Nagarmotha, Cardamom, and licorice mixtures
- Dashan Sanskar Churna which is a specially formulated charcoal powder meant for brushing
- Special mixtures made from ingredients such as Manjishtha, Clove, Khadir, Cardamom, Betel nut, Black Pepper, Mayaphal, Kulinjan, Cumin seeds, Vidang, Bakul, and Camphor among others; either in the form of edible medication or in the form of mouthwashes.
I want to align my teeth as the front teeth is missing due accident in childhood but now their is space and teeth are not aligned.
Mera masura dheere_dheere ghis hai aur daanton ke beech me space aa rha hai. Aur teeth v ghis rha hai. Aisa kyun ho rha hai. Iska upay.
Is eating chewing bad for my health. I prefer happy dent. Two tabs a day mostly after meals. I have heard that eating chewing gums uses up your digestive enzymes which have a limited production during our lifetime.
I am 30 years old a boy and I am suffering from cavity in my tooth and it pain any time. Now what I do.
I have 21 years. I am suffering one teeth problem. I am meet doctor. He is said to me. First scanning after removed or not your teeth. Then I am so suffering pain and I am use so many pain relief tables. But no result. Please help me sir.
I am 23 year old male I have teeth problem my teeth never pain but there are some yellow particles deposited on my teeth from childhood (around when I was of 12 yrs) that time my science teacher told me that it is florida because of increasing floridity in my body it deopsite on your teeth I'm very much depress about it kindly help me out please.
Tongue cleaning is as important as brushing and flossing. Use of a proper tongue scraper every morning will remove tongue plaque and freshen your breath.