Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. SanjayYour feedback matters!
Sir mere right Kidney me 3mm ka stone hai. Dr. ne pani pene ke liye suggest kiya. Kya pani se stone nikal jati hai. Kaise pata chalega stone nikal gaya hai. Or mera weight 62 kg hai. I am 42 year old. Kya mera weight thik hai. Mera tsh 0.28 aaya hai. Ab tak mai 5 year se 100 mg le rahi thee. Ab Dr. be 75 mg lene ko kaha hai. Suggest me.
Doctor jo ghar par urine se test hota hai pregnancy ka agr us mai koi whiteness ya bubbles ni ate hai toh kya pregnancy nahi hoti hai?
I have a anal itching from last 6 months initially I thought its due to summer and sweaty conditions but since it has not recovered I consulted a general surgeon who said it's a fissure and gave a anobliss cream initially it gave a good relief but after couple of day I stopped that cream again I felt that itching. I have consulted a dermatologist basis the suggestion I got from one of the Doctor on Lybrate whereas doctors gave some creams post using for 2 months I felt it's not working out as the problem still exist Mean while I observed that I am have gas problem and high farts and some stool is coming out I thought this itching might be because of the stool hence I consulted gastroenterologist to help for gases he gave some other cream smooth" now that itching has gone to next stage and I got a rash and problem has increased Can anyone guide me to right doctor which specialist can give me a right solution Is it dermatologist, general surgeon or any other doctor.
I am eating very good. But I am losing weight continuously. What is the problem. How can I retain my weight again? And now a days I am getting more urine? What is the problem?
I am 24 year old. I am suffering from a problem that I am getting some whitish glue while urinating with little pain and in some other situation also. And also some burning sensation in the organ also. Please help me to come out this problem. Next week planning to undergo a urine test.
I am having bleeding from rectum for 5 days associated with pain while defecation, I normally have constipation, I have had this complaint for 6 months on and off and have been treated for hemorrhoids in the past. I need to know the exact diagnosis and it's further management?
Whenever I masturbate I feel urge to pee And its not like a normal one The quantity of urine is too low N I feel lil pain while urinating What should I do?
I am 54 year old male having enlarged prostate and am under medication. I am having fluid less ejaculation for about 3 ~ 4 weeks. Is there anything to worry?
Bladder is an organ of the lower abdomen which stores urine. Though it is a problem common to both men and women, women are two times more prone to be affected than men.
The following are some of the causes that give rise to bladder pain.
- Bacterial infection or urinary tract infection is one of the common causes of bladder pain. Women are more likely to encounter uninary tract infection. It occurs if bacteria sneak in through the urethra leading to develop an infection in the urinary tract, which in turn affects the urinary bladder.
- Sometimes bladder stones can also give rise to bladder pain.
- Painful Bladder Syndrome is yet another cause, wherein your bladder holds pee after your kidneys have filtered it but before you pee it out. This condition causes pain and pressure below your belly button, causing pain in the bladder.
- Chronic pelvic pain is pain in the area below your bellybutton and between your hips that lasts six months or longer. There are multiple causes for such pain.
- Bladder cancer is another possible cause of bladder pain. If uncontrolled cancer cells are formed in the bladder, then it gives rise to bladder cancer. Bladder cancer is one of the most common cancers and generates unbearable pain in the bladder.
- Interstitial cystitis is another condition which gives rise to severe bladder pain. This condition is more commonly seen in women. The bladder becomes inflamed and irritated and the pain gets worse when the bladder is full or during menstruation. It is a chronic condition.
- Urethral stricture is another cause of bladder pain. Men are likely to be more affected by this condition. In this case, the urethra becomes inflamed and narrow creating difficulties to pass urine.
- Yeast infection also known as, Torulopsis is another cause of bladder pain.
Bladder pain can vary from being mild to severe. But, no matter what the degree of pain is, it requires serious medical attention. It is highly recommended that if you are suffering from bladder pain you must consult and seek a doctor's advice right from the beginning.