Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. SanjayYour feedback matters!
The prostate gland is a very important gland in the male reproductive system. It is responsible for producing around 30% of the fluid which comprises semen. While the statement that homeopathy cannot treat problems in the prostate such as prostate cancer is true, it is untrue that prostate gland enlargement cannot be treated by homeopathy.
Here are the most common homeopathic remedies for prostate gland enlargement and what are the medicines best suited for it:
- Baryta carb: Baryta carb is one of the best homeopathic remedies for prostate gland enlargement in the elderly. Common conditions which may indicate that Baryta carb is the best remedy for your prostate gland enlargement patient include degenerative diseases such as losing memory, cardiovascular problems and other problems besides losing memory in the cerebral system.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is mostly used when the patient suffering from prostate gland enlargement also suffers from heart problems. Digitalis does make the pulse weak, slow or even intermittent, however it is worth note that oedema may also occur.
- Staphysagria: Staphysagria is one of the best homeopathic medicines for various pains which occur in the urinary system in addition to prostate gland enlargement. Common pains which staphysagria cures include pain while urinating, burning sensation in the urethra, feeling like the bladder is not completely emptied as well as pain in the urethra when one is not urinating.
- Conium: Frequent urination is yet another symptom of prostate gland enlargement. This problem is caused by an injury to the area where the prostate glands are located. This injury hardens the glands. The passage of urine will be extremely difficult with urine starting to pass and then stopping again. There is also dribbling of urine after completion of urinating.
- Sabal Serrulata: Sabal Serrulata is one of the most popular homeopathic medicines for prostate gland enlargement with many patients having consumed it reported great results. It works for most causes of prostate gland enlargement as well.
Even though homeopathy is supposed to have no side effect, it is still imperative that you consult your doctor about which ones to take.
I'm suffering from kidney stone and the pain is unbearable. I have taken several medicines but it didn't help me much, Doctors prefer me to have lots of water and I do. I drink lots of water still i'm facing the same problem. Is there any helpful medicine from people suffering from kidney stone?
My dad has stones in the kidney. Can you tell what type of food we should give him so that he maintains a good health. Till the operation is done.
Even after I have completed urinate the urine fall drop by drop in few drop. Please suggest me adequate medicines/treatment way to recover from this ?
I had 4 kidney stone in both kidney two in right two in left one stone of 10 mm in right and others 5 mm each. I had try all remedies at home ,homeopathy, ayurvedic ,etc .But I did not get result through it pls help me any other fast suggestion which will break or dissolve kidney stone in few hours.
Whenever I urinate I feel burning sensation. Urge to urinate increase. Have kidney stone in left kidney. please suggest treatment.
My age is 80 years and large prostate. I am taking Dutas T for last 2-3 years and urine flow is mostly normal. Is Excess of Dutas T is harmful?
I haven't getting the PEE properly since one week what should I do I didn't used any medicine. please help me.
I am 55 years old last month I was in ICU due to loss of Oxygen and CO2 reached my brain. At that time I was inserted with a catheter for urination, at the time of removal the nursing staff pulled out the tube in a bad manner very fast. Now till today I am facing a problem that I am not getting the pressure of urine and it comes in normal drops with pain. Due to which I have to wake up at least 3-4 times in the night and I am not getting proper sleep. What should I do. Please suggest.
My friend have pain during urination. And it will coming 2-3 time in one hour. While urinating it will so Paining.
I m 24 yrs old..I have small stones in both my kidney..so what homopaethic medicine I can have to remove it ??or any other solution to decrease it in future..
Hello, I have symptoms of BPH. I have got it checked and report says "Grade 2 PROSTATIC ENLARGEMENT WITH SIGNIFICANT POST VOID RESIDUE" Do I need to go for surgery or it can be diagnosed with medicines.
Age is 75 years, there is pus in urine and creatinine shows 3.8 few days back which reduce to 3.1 then 2.3 and now its is 1.9 till date. There is bit swelling in kidney and bladder is full of pus. Which has been seen thru cystoscopy and removed from bladder. Is there any need to go for dj standing? Thanks.
I want to know about some medicines to reduce the creatinine level. Also want to know the diets for the patient.
My mother has burning pain while urinating. Urine in drops and in slow quantity at a time. She goes for urination frequently 4-5 times in a hour. In sonography no negative symptoms found. Only blood found in urine which is not seen directly by eyes. Doctors says reports are normal. She is not diabetic. please advice treatment, medicine name to cure. She has allergic asthma problem sometimes.
‘Kidney stones’ is a disorder of the urinary tract wherein stones form in the kidney. This happens when solid particles in the urine become concentrated; the solid particles mostly being acid and mineral salts. This disorder can affect any part of the urinary tract: from the bladder to the kidneys. The treatment for this disorder is designed depending on the severity of your symptoms.
Once affected by this disorder, pain in the lower abdominal region will be common. The pain may get aggravated when you urinate. You may also exhibit symptoms of vomiting, nausea and a constant urge to urinate. Hematuria (presence of blood in the urine) is another symptom common to this disorder.
There is no single known cause for kidney stones. These stones occur when certain solid particles such as uric acid and calcium are present in the urine in large amounts. However, certain factors that increase the risk of kidney stones are:
- Family history of kidney stones
- Lack of sufficient water in the body or dehydration
- Eating foods which are loaded with sugar and salts
Ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones are natural and free from side effects. Apart from relieving the symptoms, they also help in improving your overall well-being. These remedies balance the various doshas in the body and thus, lead to improved functioning of the abdominal organs. The Ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones are
- Stay hydrated: Staying hydrated is the basic you can do to either prevent kidney stones or treating the condition. Dehydration is one of the most important causes for the formation of kidney stones.
- Avoid certain foods: You need to avoid consumption of certain foods such as apples, tomatoes and cheese which increase the risks of kidney stones.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You need to chalk down and stick to an exercise regimen to keep your weight at optimal levels. Remember that obesity is a major contributor to kidney stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.