Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. SanjayYour feedback matters!
My self shahed I just want to inquiry about kidney stones. 4-5 year ago my relative find kidney stones in there sonography. On both kidneys size 15-18mm stones Dr. suggested him for operation but he do not go for it. He started ayurvedic medicine but no effect. So what will you suggest?
Any advances in treatment of psoriasis? for 2 years on 3x/week dialysis following pneumonia. How can I revover from ckd 5?
I am a 42 years old I have a 12mm kidney stone in pelvis of right kidney what it can be treated by homeopathy medicine what are the medicine if any what is the duration of course.
My father has kidney problem. Due to urethral stricture hydronephrosis occur in right kidney. And creatinine level is 2.93. What should be the diet regimen for my father?
I am taking eltroxin for thyroid and berberis for kidney stone and one other homeopathic medicine what is the best way to take these medicine and gap interval between them I have to also take breakfast in morning does lemon honey and other fluids one has to take before and after half an hour.
My friend has a bud like structure on the anal region .what may be the cause and how to get rid of this.
I am 21 years old. I am having problem to urinate since last 6 years. I need to stand almost 5 to 10 minutes before it comes. What should be the problem sir? I had sonography but no kidney stone. I also have appendix (chronic type) as per sonography. please help sir what do I do?
I am 40yrs female, I have a stone of 2cm in my rt kidney. And some cysts in my utreus. What should I take medicines and precuations. Diet. Etc.
I am 23 years old female having light blood in my urine and number of urine also increase from past 6 days. It happens after sex.
I have 11mm kidney stone in my right side what should I do please consult me that I do operation or it is clear by Ayurvedic medicines.
In urine microscopic examination of my mother, the epithelial cells show 2-3/ hpf, pus cells 1-4/hpf and rbc nil. Is there any problem.?Please suggest.
Sir my uncle is 50 years old and suffering from the problem of stone in their kidney and doctors take 5 operation in last 10 years but after dn stone again grow and nw 20mm of stone also in their kidney please suggest me sir what they do for this.
Dear sir I having problem of rectal prolapse from my childhood but initially I was not aware and felt complication but as age falling more I feel problem during motion as it comes fully out and I have to manually push it inside some time. So please suggest what I have to do?
I am suffering from urinary tract infection and I am getting pain while urinating from last 1 week .my urine test shows aciditic and pH level 6 with protein 1-2 & puss cell 2-3. I want to take some good medicine which will remove infection asap and as well improve my sexual life.
I have stones in kidney from nearly three weeks by running its paining in my kidneys how should I get relief?
Are you suffering from kidney stones and looking for an effective, natural treatment? You should choose homeopathy, as it works well in treating kidney stones. A kidney stone is a hard, crystalline, mineral development in your kidneys or urinary tract. The condition is called nephrolithisis. Kidney stones occur due to a reduction in your urine volume, and because of the presence of excess stone-forming substance in your urine. Homeopathic treatment of kidney stones does not involve any side effects, and various homeopathic medicines are used as a part of the treatment. Some of them are as follows:
- This medicine is used when a sharp pain is experienced because of kidney stones.
- A patient experiences strains and cramps along the ureter during the passage of calculus.
- Fever and irritation are also likely.
- Benzoic acid is prescribed in case of nephritic colic.
- Offensive urinary symptoms are experienced. The urine is usually deep red with strong and foul odor.
- The urine may alternatively be thick, and clear.
- This homeopathic medicine is used for treating kidney stones, which develop because of kidney congestion.
- Dull backache and ache in the bladder are experienced, along with dark urine, containing deposits of uric acid and blood.
- A patient experiences an increased urge for urination, but a very small amount of urine is passed at once.
- A burning sensation while passing urine is indicated along with swelling of the urethra.
- This homeopathic medicine is used during the paroxysms of renal colic. Extreme pain and excitement are indicated.
- The pain may be cutting in nature, and it shoots in various directions, affecting your limbs and different parts of the body.
- There is an increased urge to urinate, and an aversion to fluids is developed by a patient in spite of feeling thirsty.
- This is another effective homeopathic remedy used for treating kidney stones, when the patient experiences a shooting pain radiating from a certain point and he or she becomes unable to move because of the pain.
- Also there is a darting pain experienced in the ureter, extending down to your legs.
- There is an indication of the development of little pinheads in the pelvis that starts growing down your bladder.
You must consult a homeopathic practitioner before taking homeopathic medicines for the treatment of kidney stones. A doctor will suggest you the best homeopathic medicines based on the symptoms you experience and the severity of the condition.