Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. SanjayYour feedback matters!
Sir my brother has passed pus through penis automatically and after ultrasound we found that find cyst on right kidney How we can do?
Hi, my name is Ketki, 27 years old female. I have problem of the urination. I'm not able to hold my urine fr so longer time. N when I get time to release it then it pains a lot in lower abdomen. N after peeing .I need to go several times coz I feel to pee again and this time it comes in drop drop form not a complete urine. Since last 5 years m suffering from this and done all tests from blood, urine test to sonography. Evrythng is normal. But thr is a obstruction while releasing the urine. Don't know why . I'm fed like a hell. :( plz help.
I am 61 years old. For the last 2-3 months I am facing problem while try to pass urine. Urine flow gets blocked in between. Is it for prostrate enlargement? please advice.
Sir please suggest me My problem is kidney stone. In kidney stone pain which tablet I take and how to reduce my kidney stone. Please suggest me some syrup to reduce kidney Stone.
Doing sex with my partner either oral or vaginal or going back. Is it safe doing Intercourse at back (rectal) area?
2013 dec i tested for PSA whcih shows10.5 .i took ayurvedic medicines for about 6 months and now the reading is 6.58 .should i undergo BIOpse
My father is 65 year old and not able to control urine passing. Sonography shows mild enlargement of prostate gland. What could be the disease he is suffering from?
I have been diagnosed with kidney stone of 5.4 mm. I have a regular lower back pain and sometimes abdominal pain. Suggest me ways to improve my health.
I am having urination problem from about 1 month. There is some incontinence sometimes with pain. But my urine culture was normal. please suggest.
I am 69 year old mene ultra sound kraya to usne gadud foole huye aye h or Dr. khe raha h operation ko ya nallki dalne ko kyu ki urine ruk ruk kr arha h to ye problem davai se theek ho jyegi kya sir.
I have 2 stones in both of my kidneys, in left it is of 3.5 mm & in right of 4 mm. I am taking homeopathy medicine. I wanna ask what precaution should I follow in this case?
Urge to urine can't hold also wake up in middle of for pee. All test are negative uti, prostate etc. Please suggest me what to do to get rid of this and have proper sleep in night. ?
My father suffering from kidney diseases having urea creatine level 4.5. Previously it was 3.49. We have given moringo good supplement. Does it ham to him. Also provide a diet chart for him.
I am 24 years of age. I have a problem if excessive urination. Moreover I suffer from lack of strength n erectile dysfunction. Might be the case. At high times dere is water formation around the penis. How do I cure? Any medicine will ayurveda work?
During urination urine comes very difficultly and pain in penis and urination take place many times but a little.
You're said to suffer from the problem of acute kidney failure if your kidneys suddenly stop working and lose their ability to eliminate waste materials including excess fluids and salts from the blood. The condition usually develops quickly over a few days or even a few hours. When this happens, waste materials accumulate in your blood, disrupting the chemical balance of your bloodstream.
So, what causes this problem?
Acute kidney failure can occur because of any one of these reasons:
1. A drop or slowdown of blood flow to the kidneys - Adequate blood circulation to the kidneys is of great importance as without it the kidneys may end malfunctioning. If blood flow to the kidney is hampered, a part of or the entire kidney may die. You may suffer from acute kidney failure if blood flow to the kidneys gets impaired due to conditions like
- Heavy blood loss
- Sepsis (body's inflammatory reaction to an infection, which can bring about organ failure, tissue damage, and death)
- Use of certain drugs
- Heart disease
2. Urinary obstructions - A sudden blockage that hampers your kidney's ability to eliminate urine can also bring about acute kidney failure. When this happens, it leads to a build up of toxins in the body, causing an overload of the kidneys. Conditions that bring about this urinary obstruction include:
- Cervical cancer
- Colon cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Kidney stones
- Enlarged prostate
- Prostate cancer
3. Disease within the kidneys - Even instances of clotting within the blood vessels of the kidneys can lead to acute kidney failure. This is because if the movement of blood cells within the blood vessels gets hampered, kidneys are not able to filter out toxins from the body. The conditions and diseases that may cause clotting, and subsequently damage to the kidneys include:
- Scleroderma (an autoimmune disease that affects connective tissues and skin)
- Build-up of cholesterol deposits
- Glomerulonephritis (an inflammatory condition of the kidney's ball-shaped structures called glomeruli)
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (a condition that occurs due to untimely death of red blood cells)
- Lupus (a disorder of the body's immune system that brings about damage to the body's own organs and tissues)
Related Tip: The Ideal Diet after a Kidney Transplant