Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. SanjayYour feedback matters!
I am 51 year Old, Male, Had BPH TURP last october. But still I feel pain in the root of the penis and frequent urge to urinate at bed time also. Kindly Advise.
Sir I am 24 years old, muje every 1 hour me toilet lagta h. Normal logose jada. Maine camper kiya other logose. Isa regularly nhi hhot, week me 3 days isa hota h. Help me please.
I have this pain when I go to urinate. I can not wait long for urinating it hurts when I do not go. My gynae gave me meds for a UTI which includes an antibiotic, a medicine for gas which I am taking twice a day. I got myself for any infections but the reports came normal. Sometimes the burning remains even after I urinate. My urine has no smell. If I drink around 3 litres of water a day, the pain reduces but doesn't go away. I am about to complete my course of medicines in 2 more days. But I am afraid it's more than a simple local infection.
I have stone in my right kidney which is 7.2 mm and what I do to remove this from my kidney except operation? Please let me know as soon as possible.
I have get continuous stool yellow toilet and digestion is s not properly and also pain during releasing urine and size of urinary bladder is large.
From last 4 days I am having bubbles and foam in urine. In my urine test albumin traced. I go through rft and 24 hr protein test. And reports are normal. Please suggest me what could be the reason of bubbles and urine and how I can reduce or stop it.
Treatment for Kidney stones varies depending on the size and type of the stone or the symptoms caused by it. In case of small stones, medication and simple changes in lifestyle can be enough to treat it, but surgeries and extensive treatments are required if symptoms are severe. Following are treatment options for kidney stones:
Small stones with minimal symptoms:
- Drinking water: Drinking around 3 liters of water a day will regulate your urinary system and can effectively eliminate small stones. Unless your doctor advices otherwise, drinking ample amount of fluids, usually water, is one of the commonest way to get rid of small kidney stones.
- Pain relievers: There might be a considerable amount of pain and discomfort associated with passing the stone through urine. Your doctor may recommend pain killers like Ibuprofen, Naproxen sodium or acetaminophen.
- Medical therapy: In order to eliminate the kidney stone, your doctor may administer medical therapy. Medication like alpha blocker helps in passing the kidney stone with least pain and more quickly. It relaxes the muscles in the ureter and makes the process relatively easy.
Large stones with severe symptoms:
- Using sound waves to break up stones: In this technique, a procedure called Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL), is employed. ESWL uses the help of sound waves to create vibrations which breaks the stones in smaller pieces. This procedure takes about an hour and can cause mild pain and discomfort. Your doctor may administer sedatives to reduce your sensitivity. ESWL has side effects like blood in urine or bruising in the abdomen.
- Surgical removal of kidney stones: Surgical removal of stones is done with the help of a procedure called nephrolithotomy. It uses small telescopes and other instruments which are inserted in your back through a small incision. It is generally done in case of large stones and when ESWL fails.
- Ureteric Calculi (Using a scope to remove stones): A thin illuminated tube called ureteroscope is used to remove a comparatively smaller stone in the kidney or ureter. The ureteroscope is equipped with a tiny camera which determines the location of the stone which is then broken into pieces with the help of other instruments. It may require general or regional anesthesia.
Related Tip: "Kidney Stones and Your Diet"
Sir my age is 24. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. From 1 and half year I have abdominal pain. I had abdominal ultrasound many times. It always shows normal study. I had 5 ultrasound with normal study. Then again I had MRI to detect cause, it also shows normal study. Then at last I had CT with contrast to detect cause. It shows left renal calculi of 3 mm. Sir doctor gave me some medicine and ask me to drink more water than usual. Then I continued course more than 4 month but pain was increased .so before few days I again had my Ultrasound of abdomen in the hope that the stone might be visible on that .again it shows normal study. Sir some people says that go for xray of abdomen, it will detect stone. Should I go for xray?
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
My wife facing problem of excess urination. I mean she doesn't have control over it. Whenever she goes to urinate, she feels like it's more coming and she again urinates and like this she is getting frustrated by gain again n again and it's happening from last two days I guess.
How to eradicate the problem of urine blockage of a lady? Already it has taken place several times. Generally it repeats after six months or one year when we clear blocked urine by cathedral pipe.
Sir I am 16 years old when I am going to toilet the semen coming out with urine I want to know how to stop it.
My penis is burning some time when I am doing toilets because when penis excited so much some time after that it start burning.
I am have lot of problem in urine. It is too much yellow. Even I drink lot of water.&lot of pain during peeing. So please tell me what I will do.
I am aged 59 years male person. I am not diabetic. My serum creatine is 1.2. For the last two months I am passing urine in yellow to dark yellow. I am not seen the symptoms of jaundice. Please advise. Reddygarivinod@gmail. Com.
Are you looking for an effective remedy for the removal of kidney stones? Kidney stones or renal calculi are solid concretions or crystal aggregations of the minerals dissolved in urine. These commonly form inside the kidneys or the gallbladder. Kidney stone is a very common disease associated with the urinary tract and occurs more in men than in women. Homeopathy is the most natural mode of treatment for kidney stones and it cures the underlying cause of the problem.
Homeopathic medicines for kidney stone are dual action remedies which are natural and safe. First, they help remove the stones present in the urinary tract either by crushing them into fine sand-like particles or in a few cases, in the intact state. Secondly, they hold the promise of completing removing the tendency towards stone formation in the future. While selecting the appropriate Homeopathic medicine for kidney stone, the side affected is considered along with the pain and associated symptoms. The colour of sand particles in urine helps to further refine the search. Although kidney stones can be safely handled with properly selected Homeopathic medicines, care should be taken when the size of the stone is very large and it gets impacted in the ureter leading to hydronephrosis that calls for surgical intervention to prevent kidney damage.
Here is a list of the most effective homeopathic medicines for treating kidney stones:
Argentum nit: This medicine is used when a patient experiences nephralgia due to kidney congestion or from the passage of calculi. Dull aching is experienced at the back of the bladder and the urine is dark, containing blood and deposits of renal epithelium and uric acid. Urine passes little at a time, usually in drops. The patient’s face becomes dark and dry. The urine burns during passage and the urethra feels like it is swollen.
Belladonna: It is used when the kidney stones are accompanied by sharp and shooting pains. Sudden cramps and strains along the ureter during the passing of urine are likely. The patient may feel feverish and excited. Irritation, clutching and cramps are likely to occur as well.
Benzoic acid: This homeopathic medicine is used in case of nephritic colic with offensive urine. The urine is deep red in color and has a strong odor. It may smell cadaverous and putrid. The urine is thick and water like clear in an alternative way. The patient usually feels better when the urine is thick and profuse.
Berberis: This is another effective homeopathic medicine for kidney stones. It is used when there is shooting pain radiating from a point. The patient may be unable to move or even sit on his painful side. The pain may run up to the kidneys or down to the bladder as well. Little calculi with pin heads may develop in the pelvis. Berberis is efficient in giving relief to such pain. The patient may also experience burning and soreness in the kidney along with severe distress. The urine is dark and turbid in nature with copious sediment and urine flow becomes slow. There is an increased urge for urination.
You should consult a homeopathic practitioner if you experience any symptom of kidney stones. Based on its severity and symptoms, he will be able to prescribe you the best homeopathic medicines for your condition.