Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. SanjayYour feedback matters!
I was rushed into hospital last week in terrible pain in my right kidney. I had a CT scan which showed an inflamed kidney and fluid in my stomach. I was sent home with antibiotics and painkillers, I am still in pain and feel sick and tired all the time. The doctor did not explain why my kidney is. What I am doing now please help me.
I am 44 year old man having kidney stone problem since many years. Suggest permanent solution to get rid of this problem ?
I have UTI infection. And doctor had written me ciffran 500. Is it right? Because yesterday night I had frequent urine problem.
I have swelling problem in both of my kidney due to stones, sometimes it causes severe pain also there. Please advise.
Am having urine infection frequently evn though am not using public toilets, this infection reduce whn I use tab thn again ill get infctn, n am getting spots on my legs because of infection, my leg swells too much n fvr also, n those marks by spots will not leave easily, no dermatologist gave me a better medicine, how to get rid of dat spots n marks.
My girlfriend is 21 and she has started experiencing a burning sensation while urination from yesterday. That's the only problem she is facing. We had unprotected sex recently. What are the chances of having an STD like Chlamydia? What are its prevention? How serious is it? And what is it medication?
My daughter is having haemoglobin @ 6 She has minor kidney stones --kindly recommend treatment for her anaemia. Age 26yr working software eng.
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water drink?
I got ringworms, rashes and also severe itching near thighs, urinary system? Suggest me what to do sir?
She is having headache specially during night time and lower abdomen pain and also sometimes having pain on liver side with burning sensation in urine.
Hi, I'm 33 years male. Request you to advise me the brand of the condom with no infections. Bcoz my partner is getting urine infection after having sex. She suffered for a week bcoz of the infection. Kindly advice which brand condoms are good to have a better sex with out any infection. Thank you.
My age 49 Female suffering from uti with burning urine. Kindly advised. I am sufferings since last 5 years. Antibiotic helps for few days.
I am suffering from urinary difficulties. Urin can not pass out easily. It takes much time to complete pass out the urin.
Finding blood in your urine can be very frightening and must be investigated by a doctor, but it's not usually a sign of anything life-threatening?
I'm suffering from fever since two days. and I experience pain while urinating. Also my period seems to be delayed as I was supposed to get it today.
Lab report urine analysis colour pale yellow appearance s. Hazy Ph 6.0 Specific gravity 1.000 Blood trace Protein negative Glucose negative Ketone negative Urobilinogen normal Nitrite negative Pus cells 8-10 Red blood cells 2-3 Epithical cells 1-2 Cast not seen crystals not seen Mucous absent Others bacteria occasional.
Urinary tract infection is a type of infection that occurs in the urinary tract of the body. This disorder tends to occur more in women than men as the length of the urethra is shorter in women, thus increasing chances of this infection. The most common cause of urinary tract infections is the E. Coli bacteria, especially in the lower part of the urinary tract consisting of the urethra and the bladder.
Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach to urinary tract infections, the remedies aim to treat the underlying causes of the infection. The treatments are free from any side effect and have a beneficial impact on your overall wellbeing. Before prescribing a remedy, the practitioner diagnoses by asking about your medical history, work habits and your mental health. Based on a thorough diagnosis, remedies will be prescribed.
Some of these homeopathic remedies to treat UTIs include:
- Apis: Apis is recommended if you have symptoms such as experiencing a burning feeling after urination and less urine. You may have swelling around the eyes and also may not experience much thirst. The condition tends to worsen in hot weather conditions.
- Cantharis: Cantharis is recommended if you experience constant urges to urinate; however, the amount of urine may be very low. Apart from this, you might also experience intense pain while urinating along with traces of blood in the urine. Back pain is another complication that occurs along with the above mentioned symptoms.
- Sarsaparilla: This remedy is recommended when you experience pain in the lower abdomen and the back. Your urine may also contain blood and sediments.
- Benzoic acid: In case your urine has a strong odor, benzoic acid may be the recommended remedy. It is also used to treat pain in the urethra which flares up when you are not urinating.
- Staphysagria: This remedy is used when UTIs develop as a result of any sexual activity. You may experience a constant urge to urinate and feel pressure in the bladder. Prostatic enlargements which cause infections in the urinary tract can also be treated using this remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.