Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay Kumar D
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay Kumar DYour feedback matters!
Bad breath is a condition that usually results from poor oral health or digestive problems. Bad breath may also cause social awkwardness and self-esteem issues. The practitioner first carries out a diagnosis to detect the symptoms and prescribes a remedy accordingly.
The various causes of bad breath are:
- Irregular brushing habits
- Tobacco consumption
- Consuming certain foods like onion and garlic may result in a foul smell
- Yeast infections in the mouth
- Dry mouth where saliva production is minimal
- Illnesses such as kidney problems may cause bad breath
Homeopathy focuses on providing a holistic treatment rather than a symptom based treatment.
The various homeopathic remedies for bad breath are:
- Pulsatilla: If you have bad breath along with dry mouth, Pulsatilla can be an effective remedy. Pulsatilla is a very effective treatment for getting rid of bad breath along with dry mouth.
- Merc sol: It is very effective in treating bad breath along with increased production of saliva. If your salivary glands are overactive and have a moist mouth, then this remedy is recommended. It is also useful in getting rid of bad breath that occurs from dental cavities.
- Carbo veg: If the bad breath results from infections, such as gingivitis and gum bleeding, then you may use this remedy. It is also used in the treatment of pus discharge from the gums.
- Carbolic acid: Carbolic acid is used to treat bad breath along with constipation. The symptoms are bloated abdomen, abdominal cramps and nausea.
- Kreosote: This remedy is recommended for bad breath that results from dental caries. It may lead to bleeding from your gums due to teeth decay.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is a treatment that is recommended for bad breath that results from a throat infection. The throat infection may be accompanied by symptoms of fever.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is used for treating symptoms of bad breath along with cold. This also relieves symptoms of indigestion and constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
Hi, I am 28 yrs old, male and I have a pain in my left gum ( mouth) for last 1 months. What should I do?
I am suffering from mouth ulcers. Usually I faced this problem. What should I do to get rid of it permanently. And also a solution to reduce body heat.
It is believed that tooth decay once occurred cannot be reversed or healed. But the recent studies have proven this wrong. According to the researches cavity can be healed by improved diet. Tooth decay primarily occurs due to bathing the teeth with the foods containing carbohydrates frequently. Bacteria from mouth feed on these foods and produce acids which destroy tooth enamel over a period of time resulting in cavity.
To heal cavities naturally, we need to include the foods rich in minerals like calcium, fat soluble vitamins lack of which cause cavities.
Ways to heal cavities naturally
1. Avoid sugar and phytic acid (phytate)
Sugar is the food for bacteria. So it is better to avoid sugar in your diet. You can replace sugar with pure honey which is much healthier option.
Phytate is mineral blocker found in nuts, seeds, soy products and grains. It does not only inhibit absorption of minerals in your body but also leaches out minerals from the teeth and bones. You can alter the way you eat the phytate containing foods. Prefer sprouted seeds, fermented soy foods, salted bread etc which cut down the amount of phytate.
Calcium strengthens teeth. Hence increase your calcium intake by consuming milk, cheese and yogurt. With calcium, include phosphorous and magnesium rich diet also to aid calcium functions.
3. Fat soluble vitamins
Lack of fat soluble vitamins also cause tooth decay. Take diet rich in fat soluble vitamins a, e, k and especially vitamin d. Cod liver oil is great source of vitamin a, d, e. Vitamin k can be acquired from spinach, broccoli, skate liver oil, bone marrow etc. In addition to sunshine, milk, eggs and salmon are also rich in vitamin d.
4. Raw dairy products
Raw dairy products are loaded with calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, fat soluble vitamins. We must include raw dairy products in our diet. Raw cheese, butter, milk are the examples of raw dairy foods.
You can also try coconut oil pulling and activated charcoal / dry neem powder to brush your teeth which can prevent cavity naturally.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.