Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Namaste dear doc, I need some advice about the recent ailment attacked to my mamma i.e. Glaucoma to the right eye. Doc has prescribed eye drops for the same, saying the eye pressure is high. I would like to know how to cure this ailment besides drops. Kindly suggest the best cure and tips to overcome. Am very much distressed since I have heard about it. Thank you.
I lost my elderfarher so I always sad. For this cause ,I fell Headache many time and when I study tears flow from eye. (I use glass ),pls help me sirr.
I'm 17years old Im female bt I feel im very constipation wn I take treatment it ll b fyn until medicine gt over bt again it ll b very much constipation bt dctrs say eat more fibre. And I hav dry eyes and I can't focus fr long tym before I had bright eyes bt nw it's so dull and red.
Sir my eyes went much inner than the normal eye position So what can I do sir to correct my eye position in normal condition Please give me a good advice.
I have pain in eyes. I can't read properly and because of that my business is getting in loss. I have taken eye drops but there was no effect. Please help me out for that.
There is constant irritation in eye, I sit in front of lappy nearly 13-14 hours, is this due to same.
Hi I am subrata 18 yers age. My problem, my eyes is defect Right hand power 0.25& left power 1.25. But I am did'n chosma. Can you help now.
I am suffering from colour blindness. So in which way, this disease will be cure early? I donor know, what will be in my future.
I have red eyes last few days. Still not right now what I am do for solve this please guide me about this problem. Thanks.
My 1 year old son's right eye is red and swollen for 3 days now. Giving him tobra d and ciplox. No improvement. Please advise.?
Hiii. I want to know that is lasik surgery safe or not. And some people are saying that after 25 years of lasik spectacles catch us again. Is it so?
Hello. This is me. Roumya. I want to know how to make my eyesight better? I'm only 17 years old. N I'm having blurred vision.
I have been facing sleeping problem since two months. And it is affecting my concentration at work and I get burning in eyes most of the time.
Actually I have a eye problem I am not able to see the small thing around I went to a lots od doctors but they r like we domt have any solution for your eyea I just need help.
I am suffering from viral fiver since last month and also infected to eye flue please suggest me about its take care.
I work as software engineer and I sit in fort of system for long hours how can I give rest to my eyes?
8. Individuals taking certain kinds of eye drop that have the danger of building up a retinal separation. Pilocarpine, which for a long time was a pillar of treatment for glaucoma, has for quite some time been used for retinal separation.
9. People with incessant irritation of the eye (uveitis) are at a greater danger of suffering from retinal detachment.
10. Cross section degeneration of the retina is a kind of diminishing of the outside edges of the retina, which happens in 7% to 10% of the overall public.">
Retinal detachment is a condition in which a layer of tissue called the retina gets lifted or pulled far from its initial position in the eye. This can cause a number of symptoms including slight vision impairment and blurred vision as well as pain. The retina is a light sensitive part that can be found in the rear portion of the eye. This part is responsible for sending visual signals to the brain which helps in forming the images that we see when we set our eyes on an object. If a person with this problem is not treated immediately, he or she can suffer from permanent vision loss.
Risks: You are more prone to retinal detachment if you:
- Have had injury (damage or blow) specifically to the eye
- Have as of now had a separation in one eye, then there is an improved probability of a separation in the other eye.
- Have a family history of retinal separation.
- Have weak eye-sight
Here are 10 facts that one needs to know about retinal detachment:
- Once in a while little ranges of the retina get torn. These are called retinal tears or retinal breaks. These can cause retinal separation.
- Obtuse injury, as from a tennis ball or damage by a sharp object in the eye can prompt retinal dysfunction.
- A family history of a disconnected retina that is hereditary could be one of the reasons for this disorder.
- The second eye of a patient with a retinal separation must be inspected by an ophthalmologist immediately.
- High astigmatism builds the danger of a retinal detachment. The danger increases to 2.4% when compared with a 0.06% danger for a defected eye at 60 years of age.
- In the event that you have lost vision in one eye because of a detachment, it can in some cases take a couple of months to get used to seeing with just the one normal eye.
- Laser surgery: Laser surgery can treat little openings and tears in this part of the eye. Little smolders are made around the opening to "weld" the retina once more into the right spot. It is performed in the eye specialist's clinic.
- Individuals taking certain kinds of eye drop that have the danger of building up a retinal separation. Pilocarpine, which for a long time was a pillar of treatment for glaucoma, has for quite some time been used for retinal separation.
- People with incessant irritation of the eye (uveitis) are at a greater danger of suffering from retinal detachment.
- Cross section degeneration of the retina is a kind of diminishing of the outside edges of the retina, which happens in 7% to 10% of the overall public.