Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Bedwetting Treatment & Management
Treatment of Polio
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Treatment of Cerebral Palsy
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Sids
Treatment of Cough in Children
Treatment of Asthma in Children
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Treatment of Birth Defects
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Dihydrofolate Reductase Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay GururajYour feedback matters!
Sir, meri beti 11 saal ki hai uska weight 26 kg hai morning breakfast nahi kar pati hai early morning school ke karan lekin 24 hours me she takes only two chapati or one small ball of rice or dalia only please give me a proper diet. Chart for her.
My baby is 11months old by mistake she swallowed 1 MM. Plastic piece! She is not showing up any nausea tic signs! Please suggest I am tensed and worried!
My child has 4 years old now but his height is very short & weight is only 11 kg please give me some suggestion or best specialist doctor.
My son who is 2 years old knows alphabets and numbers and spells some of them too. But doesn't speak. He babbles a lot. Enjoys play time. Cuddles mommy. Eats well. Sleeps well. Happy most of the time with little tantrums. Smiles a lot. Is there anything to be concerned? How to improve his verbal skills?
My daughter is 1 year & 3 months old, how to take care of her teeth & gums she has only 4 teeth up & 2 at down. She doesn't allow me to put finger in her mouth to clean. How do I clean her mouth & tongue.?
What is diet plan for two year baby and weight is 8 kg, so weigh graining diet plan Protein powder is helpful for baby or not.
My wife had normal delivery of a baby boy on 5th of August. She started milking after 7-8 days but very low in volume that too for 3-4 days and after that there is no milk in her breast till now. We are meeting a local gynecologist she has prescribed some medicines and Lacteva granules for her. And lactose not powder for the baby. Please help. Thank you.
My daughter is of 3 years. From past 1 week she is having anal pain mainly while sleeping.in a day she will tell pain 4-5 times. Had given her medicine for worm two weeks back. No pain while passing stool/urine. No blood stain. She's getting a relief when she sits. What do I need to do? No redness outside her anus.
My baby boy is 7 months old and he has running nose and cough so gave allegra syrup and ascoril for past few days but not much effective .please can you suggest me a best medicine for his speedy recovery. Thanks.
My baby's dob-09. 04. 15. After born his eyes are looking yellowish, so dctr treat him in light. But after that his eyes are yellow now, so what so to do ?
The role of parents in language development of children is a primary one. Basically, it will be a one way communication as babies will not respond, but that should not deter you from speaking to them. It has been shown that talking to children early on helps them to talk faster and learn more words. The number of words a child hears is directly proportional to the amount of vocabulary he/she will be able to master.
6 ways to help your baby learn speaking:
- Let them listen a lot: Children learn speaking by listening first. So more and more words they will listen, so do they will speak. Make sure your child comes in contact with children in the peer group and plays with them as with the help of their friends they can learn many words.
- Read a book: You should start reading to your child as early as possible. The type of book is not as important as you may use, various touch and feel books such as graphic novels. Initially, you may start with board books and then move on to picture books and finally to story books. It helps in increasing the child's vocabulary.
- Talk as much as you can: Part of a child's ears and brain that respond to sound are developed since birth, so even though talking to your baby may not make much sense, talking to them enhances their development of speech. The infant absorbs the words which facilitates speaking.
- Look for cues: If the child is interested in something such as a book or a toy, then engage with the child on that subject. Encourage him/her to ask questions and interact as much as possible. These interactions help in enhancing the child's language skills.
- Limit television: Using television to teach vocabulary to your child is not as effective as talking directly. The primary reason is that characters in television do not react to your child's cues. This does not allow the child interact, which results in reduced language learning.
- Treat ear infections early: It is important to treat ear infections early as this causes hearing problems which in turn delays language learning. Consulting a pediatrician to get treatment for ear infections of your child is advisable. You should see to it that the child is being administered medications at regular intervals.