Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hello doctor I have a slightly pain in my tummy nd breast too but can't find I might pregnant becoz I get blood shells while urine.
Im having hair loss since last year so my frontal part of the head is now bald so please suggest some treatment. Plzz.
I am 21 year old girl. I am trying look little fat because I am so thin n my health does not match my height because I am so tall though I eat a lot but soo thin. Why this improper assimilation occurs. Give some solution.
I am a diabetes patient. And I wanna loose my weight. How can I loose weight and to low my diabetes. It is creating too much problems in my daily life. How can I make it better? I am in stress and tension also.
I have pimples and I burst a few of them and now they left its marks and now how do I get rid of marks and pimples?
What is heart attack How to block that What is the cause of heart attack What we do that time That time we face a big pain?
Tips for Managing Stress
- Increase your sense of control over stressful situations, for example, by applying stress management techniques.
- Accept aspects of stressful situations that you cannot change or control and try instead to change the way you perceive and react to them.
- Talk problems over with people that you trust, get another perspective.
- Learn to think rationally and positively.
- Look after your physical health during the stressful period: keep fit, eat wisely, get enough sleep and don't resort to drugs and alcohol.
- Develop satisfying recreational / creative and social outlets.
- Make relationship your priority.
- Seek out opportunities for fun and laughter.
- Do something nice for someone else.
- Give time to plan ahead, decide on your priorities and set your goals accordingly.
- Improve you time management skills.
- Learn to say 'NO'.
- Don't try to do everything yourself, delegate more.
- Stop trying / expecting yourself to be perfect.
- Develop relaxation skills and relaxation a regular routine.
- Give yourself a break when you are tired / ill.
- At times of conflict, avoid taking things personally / blaming others; try to distance yourself.
- Allow yourself to make mistakes without condemnation.
- Be kind to yourself; stop putting yourself when you have achieved something.
- Live for the moment; don't waste time to worry about the future or regretting the past.
The first 12 weeks of your pregnancy is a super important period when your pregnancy gets established and stabilized. There are so many little exciting and not so exciting changes happening in your body that it'll simply leave you amazed. If this is your first pregnancy and you are wondering what to expect, here is a quick view:
1. The big discovery: This is one of the most trying times in a woman's life when her mind is swinging, wondering if those periods just decided to postpone themselves or if there is an exciting reason behind the miss. This period is often spent wondering when exactly is the right time to do your first pregnancy test. The opinion on this varies a lot. Some women have been able to detect their pregnancy even before they missed their period. Others have got a false negative one week after missing their periods. The safest bet is to wait for around 8 days after your missed period and do a blood HCG test which gives a sure shot confirmation. And that moment when you find out and share with your spouse is something you'll treasure for life. There really is no feeling in the world that can match knowing that a small little life is taking shape inside you.
2. The good and not so good changes: Though the kicking doesn't begin until later and the belly doesn't show, there are enough changes in your body to wonder what the little one is up to.
a. Morning sickness: One of the unfriendly side effects of pregnancy generally kicks in early during the first trimester. Unfortunately, it doesn't just last in the morning but mostly throughout the day. Some smells also trigger the feeling of nausea. Having small meals and keeping a good scent handy may help.
b. Mood swings: You can go from the heights of euphoria to the depths of depression with the speed of a roller coaster. The spouse is often the one bearing the brunt of this side effect leaving them confused. It is best to keep them in the loop so that they can take it to their stride and comfort you when you need it the most.
c. Weight loss / gain: Though it is too early to pile on the pounds, your first trimester will see you gain a few pounds. In other cases, appetite loss and nausea may actually result in some weight loss. Keep your daily calorie intake in check during this period and concentrate on eating nutritious food with extra pregnancy sustaining supplements.
3. Your baby's growth: In your first trimester, your baby goes from a single cell to a peach sized bundle that sprouts arms, legs, hands, feet, fingers and toes. And that first heartbeat - you are bound to skip a heartbeat when you hear that.