Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SanjayYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old getting suddenly unwillingness and tension with anger. From last 3 months. In past from last 4 yes I am suffering through chest pain because of this I can't enjoy life. This pain is not regular its coming when in load or tension. I am unmarried. Fron last four year I shown to many doctors from go to Specialist but still no diagnose the problem. In this 4 years I did many taste like ECG, 3D ECHO, THYROID. I HOPE U instead MY PROBLEM please HELP ME OUT.
I am suffering from sugar for a year. I gave tested a few times. I have nearly 200 sugar. I'm not using any medicine for it. Would you mind kindly suggest medicine for my level. Thanking you doctor.
Today I test my father blood sugar in morning is 277, he take one cup low sugar tea before test, and hba1c report is 12.4%, before test my father don't know about he have sugar, and he was take serious that he was loss 15 kg in 3 month, kindly help us we are in stress is this long life diabetes, and is this type 1 or 2 diabetes?
How to control TSH and reduce triglyceride, I am feeling very lethargic now these days, pls advice. As per my report my TSH is at 8. 6 and triglyceride is 210.
Hi Age 59 years ailments - hypothyroid since 2005 -thyroxin 100, sugar since 2007 janumet 50x1000 bd and diamicron x-ray 60 bd total 1.5 tabs, ht-losar 50 bd (2007, non critical 60% cad -2010, clopivas 75, of. Main problem is ild (hsp)-fibrotic, sept 2013' one course of steroid for 12 months 16mg medrol. Tapered down to 4mg. Stopped in November 2014. Scan done in feb 2015 revealed mild increase and confirmed hsp with early stages of honey combing. 8mg medrol restarted from feb 8 mg daily till march and after that medrol 8 mg alternate days till date. Other medicines nacfil 600mg tads, azoran 50 bd ands shecal hd. Question 1 for hsp (ild) fibrotic is remission possible 2. Longevity of life is it affected 3. Isthis correct course of treatment 4. Dr. pulmanologist of aims is treating 5is it a stable disease and can I expect decent longevity of 15 years.
I am 61 years old, Female, having Hyperthyroid (Taking 1 mg Eltroxin since 1990. My B.P and Sugar is in control with low dose of medicine. My problem is bowel movement. I do not get adequate /regular pressure for toilet in the morning but when the pressure comes I can not wait. Sometimes rather often I spoil cloth before I reach the commode. Is there any treatment in any of the stream of medicine?
Inadequate sperm production and quality is one of the most common reasons for male infertility as it decreases the odds of one of the sperms fertilizing the egg for conception.
According to the World Health Organization, the normal concentration of sperm is at least 20 million per ml of semen. Fewer than 15 million sperm per ml is considered a low sperm count, also called oligozoospermia. Conception problems are associated with fewer than 40 million moving sperm in the ejaculate.
Various natural remedies and other tips can help increase your sperm count and also improve sperm quality.
A Changing Your Habits
1. Avoid overheating your testicles. There's a reason our testicles rest outside our bodies: they need to stay a bit cooler than the rest of our internal organs. When testicles get too warm, they aren't able to produce as much sperm. There are a number of ways to make sure your testicles don't get overheated:
Don't wear tight pants and jeans.
Wear loose, cotton boxer shorts instead of briefs.
Sleep without underwear so that your testicles stay cooler.
Avoid hot baths and saunas.
2. Wear a jockstrap when you play sports. It goes without saying, because most men know this from experience, but a blow to the balls will hurt you and kill your sperm.
3.Massage your body with herbal oils. This, along with regular exercise, improves overall blood flow and circulation. Increased circulation means healthier sperm.
4.Reduce stress levels. Stress can decrease your sexual function, leading to reduced sperm production.If you work 12 plus hour days and never give yourself a chance to rest, your count might be down as a result. Try practicing relaxation techniques throughout the day to keep yourself feeling calm. Keep your mind and body healthy by regularly practicing yoga and meditation, or take up running or swimming.
Stress hormones block Leydig cells, which are tasked with regulating testosterone production. When your body experiences too much stress, it can actually stop producing sperm altogether.
Make sure you're getting enough sleep every night. Exhaustion can also lead to increased stress and cause decreased sperm production.
5. Stop smoking. Smoking cigarettes causes sperm counts to be lower, makes them move more slowly, and causes the sperm themselves to be misshapen. According to one study, men who smoke have 22% fewer sperm than men who don't. Marijuana seems to have a similar effect on sperm. Cutting back on both of these substances is a good idea if you want to boost your count.
6. Drink alcohol moderately. Alcohol affects your liver function, which, in turn, causes a dramatic spike in estrogen levels. (Yes, men have estrogen.) Since testosterone is directly linked to sperm health and sperm production, this isn't a good state of affairs. Even two drinks a day will have long-term effects on sperm production.
7. Ejaculate less frequently. Frequent ejaculations can lower sperm count. Your body produces millions of sperm each day, but if you already have low sperm count, consider storing them up longer between ejaculations. If you have sex or masturbate daily, cut down on the frequency for increased sperm production.
8.Be careful around toxins. Exposure to chemicals can affect the size, movement and count of your sperm. It's more and more difficult to avoid exposure to toxins, but it's absolutely necessary for your overall health and the health of your sperm. Do the following to decrease your exposure:
If you work around chemicals all day long, protect your skin with long sleeves and gloves, and make sure you wear a mask and goggles to protect your face.
Use natural cleaning supplies instead of cleaning with chemicals.
Don't use pesticides or herbicides in your house or yard.
9.Be wary of medications. Certain medications can lead to decreased sperm count and even permanent infertility. If sperm production is a big concern for you, make sure you ask your doctor whether any medication prescribed might affect your sperm count. Look at the labels on over-the-counter medicines, too.