Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay DeshmukhYour feedback matters!
Is prostate cancer cure if combined Gleason's score is 4+3 (7) nd grade of tumour is high grade.please help
Patient of breast cancer pathologic grade 3 and no lymph node involvement size more than 3 cm but less than 5 cm .on upper inner part of left breast. Modified radical mastectomy done adjuvant chemotherapy going on .ER neg. PR neg. HER 2 by IHC method neg as reported by TATA Cancer hospital Mumbai .but same hospital showed last impression as uninterpretable when FISH method is used .
Sir, in my inside mouth there is some white dots in both side I want to know it is cancer are any. It is for 25yrs plse answer.
I have boil near my breast in which their is no pain and this boil does not increase, decrease.i consult with surgeon she tell me their is no problem with this pls consult me is it dangerous.
My prostate is 56 grams. I go to urinate every two hours at night and every 1 hour in the morning. How can I reduce my prostate to 21 grams. Is 3D answer to it or how best I can control it. I am 75 years and healthy.
I am 22 year old girl m a virgin. Is it normal not to have nipples that do not stick out? My nipple come out only when I feel cold.
I have prostate mild enlargement and weight is 31gms. So what can I do for this problem? If it's neccesory to surgery? Or avoid by tablets?
I had lymph node type some months back, but it was very small, now it become dark and thick, it is a lymph node or is something else? There is no pain, but sometimes it is. Can I show any good doctor relating to this in bangalore? If you know Good doctors let me know?
What is the treatment for oral cancer and what is the percentage of total cure and what is the procedure for Chemotherapy.
Sir, I want to know that one of my friend is having a lump on her right breast and she is just 22 year old, kindly suggest me what to do.
Ovaries are the primary reproductive organs in the female body which produces the eggs that need to be fertilized to form a fetus in the womb. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer that develops in the ovaries and spreads till the pelvis and the abdomen. This cancer is usually cured by either a surgery or chemotherapy.
Ovarian cancer is mostly caused due to a genetic mutation which transforms the healthy cells of the ovaries into abnormal cancerous cells. The abnormal cells then generally form a tumor which spreads further inside the female body. The type of cell in which the cancer begins determines the type of ovarian cancer you have. Ovarian cancer types include:
- Epithelial tumors: it is the most common type of ovarian cancer which begins from the thin layer that covers the ovaries.
- Stromal tumors: this type begins in those tissues which contain the hormone producing cells.
- Germ cell tumors: this usually happens among relatively younger women, and it originates from the egg producing cells of the ovaries.
Factors that boost your risk of getting an ovarian cancer are listed below:
- Age: the risk of ovarian cancer is greater in women who are between 50 to 60 years. However, ovarian cancer is such a condition that can occur at any age.
- Estrogen hormone replacement therapy: this therapy tends to alleviate menopausal symptoms and renews the hormones of a woman's body. If you are undergoing this therapy then you are at a risk of developing ovarian cancer.
- Congenital: the risk of ovarian cancer can sometimes also be due to an inherited gene mutation and can be passed on from the parents to the offspring.
- Menstrual risk: if you had started menstruating before the age of 12 or had a menopause before the age of 52 then the risk of you developing ovarian cancer increases.
- Other risk factors: these factors do not pose a subsequent amount of threat of having an ovarian cancer, but they slightly increase the risk. These are activities like: regular smoking, fertility treatments, never being pregnant, use of an intrauterine device and polycystic ovary syndrome.