Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SanjayYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year old male. Last friday I met with an accident and my right front teeth is broken and left one also have pain. Right one was also operated back 4 years. In x-ray everything was fine in the jaw. But it have pain still. I took some antibiotics and painkillers under Dr. Prescription. Please help me out what should I have to do now.
Hi doctor,, i just want to ask about my 11 year old son, about his teeth, his teeth is not like all, if he chew means front teeth will together, not like as front & back, but he can eat normal every thing. But in future he will get any problem for this i want to know.
I have teeth problem when I take cold item my side teeth will be paining. Can I have suggestion to protect my teeth and pain.
I'm having pulpitides on my two wisdom teeth. Now I'm taking antibiotics for three days. And I'm going to get my teeth removed 3 days later. The problem is that my heart rates keep accelerated, and I have some headaches too. Looks like my infections are not 100% under control. Q1, Can I still go for teeth extraction 3 days later? Or can I still wait for 3 days? Q2, What should I do to minimize any complication during and after the surgery? Thanks a billion.
Is it good to use baking soda for skin whitening because my skin especially by legs n hands became very dark due to sun tan. And even I have yellow teeth so for whitening is good to use. Or is it harmful to use. If it good wat type baking soda we have to use any specific brands.
I have yellow teeth and what can I get a chance to win the game is to be a good time to nathi gamatu mari jade vat karavi y the same time nathi k tame na Imo the best thing you should have the best?
Tooth sensitivity is a condition when the nerve ending in the teeth are overly sensitive to hold hot and cold conditions. Drinking and eating hot or cold food may cause a sharp pain in the tooth. A material called dentin, which is what makes up the inside of your tooth, is protected by the enamel in the crown and the cementum in the root of the tooth. In cases when the dentin loses its covering, teeth may be become sensitive.
Causes of sensitive teeth
1. Inflammation caused by bacteria may lead to sensitive teeth.
2. Gum diseases such as gingivitis may cause the gums to retract and reveal the roots of your teeth.
3. Constantly grinding your teeth can cause the enamel to break down, which leads to exposure of the dentin.
4. Accumulation of plaque can cause sensitive teeth.
5. Various acidic foods such as lemon cause the enamel to be worn out.
6. Sensitive teeth is caused by decay of the tooth.
7. Various dental procedures such as teeth restoration and cleaning of the teeth cause the teeth to be sensitive.
Treatments for sensitive teeth
1. You need to use dental products that contain fluoride. Fluoride products tend to decrease teeth sensitivity.
2. Restrict consumption of acidic foods such as lemon and some dairy products.
3. If you grind your teeth then start using mouth guard.
4. Follow proper dental hygiene, such as brushing and flossing on a regular basis to keep teeth sensitivity at bay.
5. You should use a toothbrush that has soft bristles so that the gum tissue is not affected while brushing.
6. You may use a toothpaste that has been made for people who have sensitive teeth.
7. You may apply fluoride varnishes to root surfaces that have been exposed.
8. You may cover up root surfaces with white fillings.
9. Application of dentin sealers to root surfaces that have been exposed may help in preventing tooth sensitivity.
10. Laser is also effective to fix tooth sensitivity.