Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I am shuhab I have been smoking since last 2 years and now I am facing serious problems in breathing, lack of stamina and dark circles..
I want a perfect diet as am over weight, for my tummy reduction if there is any solution do suggest me.
I am suffering from p. C. O. D, weight, fatty lever. Difficulty to conceive. Please tell me the possible way to conceive ?
I have lost my hair very fastly nd also some kind of itching on my scrap and also lots of dandruff so telk me solution.
My MRI report is Minimal right knee joint effusion Partial tear of posterior cruciate ligament. Ligamentous sprain/ low grade partial tear of ACL Grade 2 medical signal (intrasubtance meniscus tear) in posterior horn of medial meniscus in right knee. So what treatment for it.
I am a 40 years old female with an addiction to heroin. I desperately want to quit but am very scared of the pain.
If I do little hard work I get tire. My chest starts paining. Starts deep breathing. My blood pressure usual stays on high. On consultation of a local doctor I tested blood, kidney cholesterol etc test but it's came normal. Then. I tested kidney because I feel pain in lower back. Since 3 years now.
How to loose my lower body weight fats in thigh Nd butt what to do? I'm doing weight training from a month.
I intercourse with 2 minute. Is it normal? what is the normal duration for a intercourse? how may I increase the duration? I am 32 years, 62 kg, 5.3ft.
What should I include in my diet so that I can reduce weight and be strong and healthy. I am twenty one year old, weight is around 63 height 5.1 and I have sedentary lifestyle with 10-7 job. Also I have calcium deficiency due to which I get leg cramps very often.
Vaginal Infection after infection. What's the cause for this and solutions. Is it due to sanitary or something else.?
Hi I am 27 years old. My weight is 92 kg. I have thyroid and currently taking 75mg. I have a daughter 4 years old and now I am planning for baby. Before getting pregnant I want to reduce fat can you please help me on that.
I have a sore throat for past three months. Recently in the morning while brushing I was trying to spit but the blood came . It is not from teeth but the cough out from.Please tell.
Health problems caused by not drinking enough water
Our body is made up of almost 70% water and while we can live without food for a few days at least, it is important to replenish your water needs every day. If you miss drinking enough water even for a day, you will notice a change. And the ill effects of not drinking enough water can be severe and should not be taken lightly.
You might have to face these 5 health problems if you are not drinking enough water:
- Constipation: If your body is not getting enough water, it will not be able to digest well because our bodies need right amount of liquid to process the foods we eat. When the stomach is constipated, digestive juices are secreted in lesser quantity, thus leading to other digestive disorders.
- Weight gain: Many a times, we eat or feel hungry just a while after eating. This is not really hunger and actually means that the body needs water. A dehydrated body often sends misleading signals which is misinterpreted as hunger and we end up gaining unnecessary weight.
- Cholesterol and changes in blood pressure: When we don't drink enough water, the water reserve in the body gets used up resulting in there not being enough for the capillaries, veins and arteries. This results in blood pressure going high and/or low. Similarly, the cells of the body get dehydrated and in an attempt to stop this, the body starts producing cholesterol more than what's required.
- Dryness of the skin and other problems: Apart from through urine, our body also loses water in the form of sweat. This needs to be replenished or the skin starts becoming dry, lips are chapped and we even experience an increase in hair fall. Not drinking enough water also leads to premature aging and graying.
- Infections: It is important to urinate frequently because through urine, our body releases toxins which are not needed for the body. If you don't drink enough water, you won't urinate enough and might end up with problems like UTI and cystitis.