Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay B.SYour feedback matters!
I am 67 year old. Had been in knee pain for last twenty years, am diabetic with control with prescribed drugs like niretard, glynase, pionorm m15, recent xray shows both knees joints wornout and there is suggestion of joint replacement for normal mobility. I would like to know the cost of joint replacement, tiime of rehabilitation and more.
I am 55 years old. I am diabetic since last 26 years. Taking insulin [14 pts. Lantus & 8 pts. Novorapid in morning at 9.30 am and 6 pts novorapid in evening at 8 pm] and galvusmet 50+500 (1bd) all prior to meal. In night at around 3 am, I feel severe urge for sweets which I take because otherwise i'll not be able to sleep again. This causes high fasting sugar (around 160). I want to get rid of this sudden urge for sweets at night. Also, I feel burning & pricking sensation in both my foot soles. Kindly suggest proper medicines, if any.
I am a 29 year old male. I have diabetes and less beard. My testosterone level is 175. Kindly suggest some medicine for all 3 problems.
I have suffered from Diabetes since 1998 and Hypertension since 2005. I visit R V Centre for Diabetes in Himayathnagar for a long time. I use Telma 20, Ziten M, Metformin 500 & Ecosprin AV 75 every day! Dr. Pramod is an excellent doctor. I need more helpful allopathy doctor! Please tell me his / her name to me! Thank you very much!
My dad is 90 + and is a diabetic he has been prescribed cobadex czs with other medicines of course, in mumbai there is acute shortage of this drug. What could be a good substitute.
Hello doctor, I am 26 years woman. I went for a TSH test and it is 5.970.is it too dangerous? Will it come to normal by using thyronorm 50 mg tablets which I was given. Also will I loose my weight if my TSH level becomes normal. Please help me out.
I am diabetic for last 10 years. I am very irregular now I want to take care of my health Kindly guide me.
Hi I am 22 years ,male with no serious or major disease history. I got my thyroid profile and CBC done today. My T3 is 4.71, T4 is 1.47 and TSH is 7.238. In CBC the abnormalities shown were haemoglobin-17.30, packed cell volume (pcv)-50.70, RBC-6.14,segmented neutrophil-38.90, lymphocytes (differential leucocyte count)- 52.30 and lymphocytes (absolute leucocyte count)-4.56. I would highly appreciate if you could throw some light on this.
I am urinating frequently day and night. Urine color normal. I usually drink 3-4liters of water daily. I do physical workout 3 days a week. I have diabetes. Please advise.
I am a diabetic patient my age is 29 yrs male, I came to know that I am suffering with diabetic, If I will have sex with my wife any problem, or she also will get this disease. Please tell me.
Hello Dr. I am very worried for my thyroid. I just had a test done and it resulted 1650 level of antitpo, tsh at 8 and ige at 1651. Please help me suggest what should I do. And please let me know if ige and thyroid are related in any way. Thankyou.
I am 52 y old ,adiabatic since 5 yrs. Fasting 221 and 275 pp, hba1-9.2 ,take med diapride M2, and metformin, daily thrice time (mor noon, eve),take light meal after two hours, walk daily 4 to 5 km. Have pain in whole body, bone and feel weakness as losing weight of 10 kg (in 5 years) now 52 kg. Changed many medicine after doctors advised but no positive result. I take fruits like apple ,papaya, daily. Have 3 chapati, dal veg. Curd daily (trice) pl suggest whether I change med.
My father is a diabetic patient. Recently he has to sacrifice his left big toe. After the operation & treatment he is now at Home. Now he is not feeling hungry. Why it is happening? The doctor suggested to consult a kidney Doctor. May I know the consequences of it?
Hello doctor, My father is diabetic. Now his diabetes PP figure is 250 (approx). He is suffering from Malaria vivax. We have completed 3 days course of chloroquine 250 mg with ziffy 200 and dolo 650. But only for one day it came down to 98.5 .after that is varying between 99.5 and 102. Please advise what to do next.
My mom is suffering from diabetes and blood pressure at the same time. Please can you tell me about the diet chart a victim of diabetes has to follow. Please suggest in detail and also tell me that what is ideal measure of diabetes before and after having lunch.
I am 46 years diabetic female I have legs pain problem in few days when I do any work standing in kitchen nd others. My periods are irregular this time.
Diabetes is a systemic disease that affects almost every part of your body. Of these, the digestive system is the most badly affected. While gastrointestinal disorders are commonly experienced by everyone, diabetics have a much higher risk of suffering from indigestion, food poisoning, gallstones and ulcers. Some of the most common gastrointestinal problems experienced by diabetics are:
- Gastroparesis: High blood sugar levels can damage the vagus nerve that controls the emptying of the stomach. As a result fo this damage, the muscles of the stomach and intestines do not work optimally leading to a condition known as Gastroparesis. This is a condition where the stomach is not able to empty itself properly and the digestion process is slowed down. Gastroparesis can cause bloating, nausea, pain in the abdomen, heart burn and a loss of appetite. It can also cause undigested food in the stomach to harden and form lumps that block food from moving into the intestines. This disease cannot be cured but can be managed with medication and a special diet.
- Ulcers: Stomach ulcers can be described as open sores that develop on the inner lining of the stomach, oesophagus and beginning of the small intestine. These ulcers form as a result of bacterial infections. Diabetes weakens a person’s immune system thus reducing their ability to fight these infections and increasing the risk of developing ulcers. Diabetes also increases the risk of bleeding from these ulcers and secondary infections that may arise from it.
- Yeast infections: Diabetics are extremely vulnerable to yeast infections. This is aggravated by fluctuation in blood sugar levels and can extend from the mouth to the oesophagus. Common symptoms of this type of yeast infection are pain in the throat and difficulty swallowing. It may also cause heartburn and intestinal bleeding if left untreated.
- Celiac sprue: This condition creates gluten allergies and causes the inflammation and thinning of the small intestine’s mucosa. In some cases, this condition may interfere with the absorption of food and lead to diarrhoea and weight loss.
- Diabetic diarrhoea: Patients who have been suffering from diabetes for a few years may experience an increased urge to pass stools frequently. This is usually related to gastric problems in the colon which cause fluids to move at a faster than normal speed through the small bowel and colon. It may also be caused due to the secretion of fluids in the colon and improper absorption of food. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.