Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. SanjayYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old. And having problem with pain in my knee and ankles. Morning wakeup is very hard for me. Please help.
My age is 23 my hair looking like drywool so I can't crop my hair it's look like dry so I want long hair and shiny silk hair is there any suggestion for this please answer soon.
I am 34 years male. I am suffering from a few vibration in right hand while writing since 3 years and have a little sleeping since one month. What should I do?
Hi, I am a 26 year old woman and a mother to a 3 year old kid. My weight is only 35 kg. please suggest some medicine to gain proper weight. I want to turn 50 at least. Pls.
My friend is 20 year old, he is getting pus like formation pimples on his faced big size pimples .and other bad blood pimples. And that is severe. To him. And he is getting itching also. What he should do. To get rid of them and have a good natural look. Without any side effects. And what he should follow if water changes.
I am 36 years old. When the knee is in bent position I am getting knee pain. There is no pain if it is straight. This pain exists more than 6 years. Long back doctor advised MRI for knee. I have undergone the test and in the test report nothing found abnormal. Again in feb 2016, I have undergone MRI for the knee in which it states that" Anterior Cruciate Ligament shows signal change - Partial tear" Doctor suggested to do knee strengthening exercise. I am suffering the increased pain while doing the exercise. Kindly suggest whether the strengthening exercise gets permanent relief.
Doctor, How can I increase my weight? How can I increase my chicks? Is omega tablet's are helpful for this?
Eating disorders leads to hormonal imbalance right? Then is it that hormonal imbalance also causes tenderness of breast/nipple? Plsss help. I need advice pls!
I have a very bad hair fall. I have tried lots of things but it is not helping me. What type of oil should I apply and a shampoo. Please help me?
I'm 20 year old male. I have started working out since a month. My weight is approx 70 kgs. I want to get lean so I want suggestions for veg diet that can help me to decrease my body fat percentage as well as build muscle simultaneously.
I am suffering from high blood pressure & knee pain for the last 15 years, and erection problems for more than 3 years.
I am 28 years old female. I want to put on my weight its 37 I am trying to cross 40 from last 5 years but unable to gain weight. My height is 5.5.
I am having headaches and feel pain at vertigo. The headaches give lot of pain and it keeps coming back. What to do?
What are the serious side effects of Diabetes in our body. Why insulin Secretion by pancreas decreases over Long period of age. Why it cannot produce Sufficient insulin. When insulin deficiency Becomes fatal.
My stomach is so much paining when I eat oily food and sometimes loose motions took what can I do for that.
I am 21 years old girl and my mood is swinging from low to neutral. I like sleeping too much and I always clean my hand if I touch any thing even the bed sheet, Door lock, Utensils. I normally wash my hand more then 10 times in a day with Soap.
Menstrual disorders are caused by a variety of factors and affect every woman in a different manner. In most cases, it manifests itself in the form of fluctuations in menstrual flow and irregularity in the monthly cycle. Certain disorders are not too severe and can be easily alleviated. Others are more complicated and require the immediate attention of a gynecologist.
As mentioned, there are different specific causes of different kinds of disorders resulting from a range of factors such as hormone levels, functioning of the central nervous system, health of the uterus, etc.
Some of the most common causes of menstrual disorders are as follows:
- Hormonal imbalance: Fluctuating hormone levels in the body have a direct impact on the menstrual cycle. These fluctuations can be caused by dysfunction in the pituitary gland, thyroid gland or adrenal gland. It can also be a result of malfunction in either or both ovaries and the secretion of hormones originating there.
- Anatomic problems: One fourth menstrual disorders are caused by problems of the anatomy. These include various gynecological issues like the presence of uterine fibroids and polyps, reduced uterine contractile strength, adenomyosis (intrusion of uterine tissue into the muscular wall of the uterus), a uterus with an excessively large surface area, and endometrial cancer.
- Clotting irregularities: Abnormality in clotting is a cause of heavy menstrual bleeding in women. It leads to exceeding blood loss from minor cuts and gashes and makes one easily prone to bruising. This may also include medical conditions such as thrombocytopenia (platelet dysfunction) and Von Willebrand disease.
- Medications and supplements: There is a wide range of medications and nutritional or hormonal supplements which often cause menstrual disorders in women and lead to fluctuations in the menstrual cycle. These include medicines such as aspirin, ibuprofen, estrogen pills, Vitamin E supplements etc.
- Miscellaneous factors: These are comparatively rare and require a greater degree of medical attention. It includes conditions such as cervical cancer, ovarian tumors, liver and kidney diseases, uterine infections, extreme psychological stress, obesity, etc. Incidents such as miscarriages and unsuspected pregnancies are also known to cause abnormal menstrual bleeding.
Related Tip: " All You Need To Know About Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder"