Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. SanjayYour feedback matters!
I have serious hair fall problem. I want a solution for this problem. Tell me what should I do to reduce my hairfall.
I am 17 years old height is 5'9" and weight 54 kg. I have started gym. Can I take endura mass? is there any side effects of it?
My height is 4.8 feet tall and I weigh is 58 kg and I don't smoke neither do I take in alcohol. My eating habits are: I eat three times a day but at first I used to take breakfast but for the past two months I have stop taking breaking fast. I normally take heavy foods like rice and other carbohydrates foods.
From last 6 months I have a prblm in my throat actually I feel like something stuck in my throat nd need to clear up my throat continuously, specially after eating or drinking something or after waking up from a sleep. And when I wake up in morning I feel very bad inside my mouth like saliva smell please give me solution.
I am a student. I am not qualifying any competition exam so I am depressed. Please give me any suggestions.
I lose my much hair in front region. My forehead size increase daily. My uncle and brother has same problem, can I regrowth my hair?
I just need to reduce my belly fat, I heard that green tea reduces the fat so kindly tell me hot to drink the green tea is there any particular way to do or make as normal tea.
मेरी मम्मी को 6 - 7 दिन से उसके पैर मे बहुत दर्द रहता है। घुटने से कुल्हे तक दाएं पैर में हो रहा है क्या करे
Hi I want to grow taller I am nw 19 years 6months Now I am 160cm. I want to grow at least 167 cm. Yes I know that is dream can't come real. But I do need height please help me. Plz.
I have a kind of hair loss. My hair is shifting backwards and forehead is widening. Density and strength is good. I need a proper diet so that I restore my growth and denser my hair.
In your day to day lifestyles, it has become very difficult to maintain routines and habits to the optimal level. But in order to function efficiently and to put your body in full functioning capacity, here are five energy boosting foods to try:
1. Honey: This natural sweetener is extremely low on the glycemic index and acts as muscle fuel, thus helping you to replenish the muscles during and post exercising. It is literally nature's counterpart to an energy drink that can be added to tea, water or even your yoghurt.
2. Banana: One of the most popular and well loved energy foods, bananas being mostly composed of sugars, can provide a head-on energy boost.
3. Nuts: They are extremely important in converting sugar into energy. Also, they are extremely handy to munch on when feeling lethargic or low in energy. Nuts like almonds, cashew nuts or hazel nuts are rich in magnesium and help to keep blood sugar levels even and supply protein to keep the hunger away.
4. Cardamom: This popular spice is well known to help boost energy by promoting blood flow. Indulge in a cardamom laden curry or a tea infused with cardamom to combat low energy levels.
5. Apples: Since they take much longer to digest in comparison to other fruits, these beautiful fruits provide a more prolonger energy boost. Being high in fiber, they're easy to carry around and munch on.
This is not an exhaustive list, and there are several more where they came from. Pick out the food items that are easily available for you and keep them at hand to pick you up when you function on low energy levels. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
We generally don't advise to immediately discontinue allopathic medicines if you are under treatment for conditions such as hypertension, diabetes, neurological disorders, arthritis, mental disorders and heart diseases. Besides, there is no harm in taking both types of medicines as long as you keep your ayurvedic doctor informed. However, it is important to maintain at least an hour's gap between the two types of medications. In due course of time, depending on your progress, the ayurvedic doctor may reduce the dose of the allopathic medicines. Make sure that you follow any advice or recommendation given by your ayurvedic doctor regarding this process.