Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjana Kumar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjana KumarYour feedback matters!
How to loss my weight please help me doctor? I am 27 year old. I have one baby now? And after delivery my weight was increase very high. Now my weight is 76.
My age is 46 yrs. Recent diabetic test result is FBS 168 mg/dL and PP is 311 mg/dL. I am using OBIMET SR 500 1 tablet daily in the morning after breakfast. Please advise if the medication and dosage is OK? Should I change the medication?
There are 2 types of hair transplant methods, namely, Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) and Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT). In the FUE procedure, an incision is made near the hair follicle, after which the follicle is transplanted to the thinning area. Of the two processes, this is the costlier one and also takes a longer time since the procedure is repeated for each hair follicle. The FUT method, on the other hand, involves removing a strip of the outer layer of the skin and then transplanting it into the thinning area.
This procedure is simple and one hardly feels a thing
- The Planning Stage: In the planning phase, a surgeon finds out the density, color, quantity and the quality of the donor's hair. The face of the person is closely analyzed before the surgery starts. Every small detail is noted and observed by the doctor in this phase.
- Pre-surgery: The patient is required to wash the hair thoroughly with a shampoo one day prior to the surgery. The same process should be repeated with a scrub two hours before the surgery.
- Donor preparation: The donor hair is trimmed to 2-3 mm and injected with local anesthesia. The area is then injected with normal saline so that it swells. The patient then becomes ready for the surgery.
- Donor tissue removal: The hair tissue from the donor area is now removed one by one. The tissue consists of hair follicles that make transplantation possible. The doctor stitches the area and this stitch is removed after 10 days of surgery.
- Graft preparation: The tissue plucked from the donor area is then grouped. Every group consisting of hair follicles are monitored before they go through a lot of procedure. Many follicles are rejected after the procedure and the leftovers are used for replacement. Patients mostly relax during this time.
- Graft insertion: Now the recipient area is prepared by injecting local anesthesia. The surgeon goes on to make several incisions in the recipient area. The number of incisions done is equal to the number of follicles available from the donor. This is the most crucial step in the whole procedure. A transplant surgeon is required to focus on minute details such as the depth of incision, the angle of hair, location of placing the new follicles etc. The follicles are placed one by one. This procedure might take hours depending on the number of grafts to be implanted.
- Post-surgery procedure: Hair transplant is completed and the patient is sent back home on the same day. Most surgeons abstain from putting any bandage as there is a risk of damaging the draft. Tiny hair stubbles along with the incisions are witnessed after a couple of days from the surgery. The swelling that may result from this procedure quickly heals. You will see new strands of hair within a couple of weeks of the surgery.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!