Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjana DeepakYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years old male yesterday a brick fell on my feet now my nail is getting black and swelling in feet finger I am unable to walk please suggest medicine.
Dear sir/madam I'm lost my hair last 5 year my front side hair .its possible I regrowth again & back my hair .plz reply me thanks sameer tandan.
How to remove dark circle and how to remove blackheads in few day? Suggest me home and ayurvedic tips.
Hello doctor, What is the approximate cost of laser hair removal for face and how many sittings are required for the complete procedure?
I am 20 year old boy suffering from all face problems mostly bleak head dark spot darkness oily skin. My face is very much oily so can I use kumkumadi oil.?
5 home remedies to get rid of dark circles:
1. Almond oil: A completely natural ingredient that benefits skin around your eyes, almond oil helps lighten dark circles. Combine almond oil with vitamin e oil and your dark circles will be history. Plus, these ingredients really something that’s a staple in every household.
- Before hitting the sack, apply some almond oil over your dark circles and massage it gently into the skin.
- Leave the oil on overnight.
- Wash it off with cold water next morning.
Repeat this every day until your dark circles are gone.
2. Cucumber: Remember those hollywood movies where women are seen relaxing at a spa with cucumber slices on their eyes? well, there’s a reason beyond gloss. With skin-lightening and mild astringent properties, cucumbers are completely equipped to fix those raccoon eyes. Better yet, they are soothing and refreshing too.
- Cut a fresh cucumber into thick slices and chill it for about 30 minutes.
- Place the slices on the dark circles for about 10 minutes.
- Wash the area thoroughly with water.
Repeat this process twice a day for one week to see results.
3. Raw potato: Potatoes contain vital natural bleaching agents and used raw, they help lighten dark circles and reduce excess puffiness around your eyes
- Grate a couple of chilled potatoes to extract the juice.
- Soak a cotton ball in the juice and place it on your closed eyes.
- Make sure the juice covers the dark circles entirely.
- Allow the juice to sit for about 15 minutes and rinse your eyelids well with cool water.
Repeat once or twice daily for 2 - 3 weeks to see results.
4. Rose water: There’s a reason mothers always advise their children to rinse their eyes with rose water when they’re sore. It not only rejuvenates skin and reduces dark circles but also has a soothing effect on tired eyes. Due to its mild astringent properties, it also works well as a skin toner.
- Soak cotton eye pads in rose water for a few minutes.
- Place the soaked pads on your closed eyelids.
- Leave them on for about 15 minutes.
Follow this remedy twice daily for 2 - 3 weeks to see results.
5. Tomato: Tomato, the fruit that’s used like a vegetable, is known to naturally possess powerful bleaching properties that can lighten skin very effectively.
- Mix one teaspoon of tomato juice with one and a half teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Gently apply this mixture on your dark circles and allow it to sit for 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off well with cool water.
Follow this remedy twice a day for 2 - 3 weeks to see results.