Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sangietha Dinesh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sangietha DineshYour feedback matters!
I am 17 years old now and I weigh only 50 kgs. So how can I gain weight within a month or two and how to maintain it throughout.
I am losing hair from past few months. And tried all the shampoos and medicines out there. But no result. Can you help me to deal with this issue.
My wife last period was not proper. But there was bleeding also in men's. There is bleeding also sometimes. Now she went for checkup and now she is pregnant from one month. Doctor is saying no gurranty for child. Please suggest me what to do. Is it true. She should go for DMC.
Hello I want to gain weight. I had tried many ways to gain weight like Nutrigain, banana n milk etc but I'm not get weight.
What are the symptoms of urine infection and I am suffering with cold and fever. Please tel me what should be done.
I am losing my hair quickly. I uses only clinic plus shampoo because other one get more loose my hair. Please suggest me what I do? Is there any type of oil which reduce hair fall. Please suggest me quickly.
I am diabetic, although diabetes is well under control with medicines, but still I suffer from peripheral neuropathy. Libido very low. Erection not very good. Kindly advise.
I find my adult teeth was loose. My gum is also very loose. Give me any advise to strong my teeth. So that it will never ever broken.
You're well acquainted with what happens when your period hits: your stomach spasms, your desires go into overdrive, and eating healthy appears like a noteworthy trial of resolve. A good week pretty much goes into binge-eating out of our bed and watching movies that will make us cry at the drop of a pin. All the dieting and work-out we have been at for the coming bikini months go in vain. And when you realise that, your mood sinks further and the only thing that you presume may get you out of that is another tub of chocolate ice-cream.
Keeping a list of have and have not’s may give your brain some clarity on what to eat and what not to eat during this time of the month
Foods you should eat
- Complex carbohydrates:Carbohydrates present in fruits, veggies and whole food are the most nutritious types of foods. And nutritious is what you need during your periods. Also the fruits may present you with the sugar that is required to satiate the sugar cravings that you have during your periods.
- Dark chocolate indulgence: Dark chocolates are a key source of antioxidants and serotonin that can help to elevate your mood. So go ahead and grab that bar of chocolate and dig in.
- Drink lots of water: It will help to relieve the bloated feeling as your body will be able to release the excess fluids it is holding onto.
Food you must not eat
- Caffeine: Caffeine will give you a bloated feeling and can be harsh on the stomach by increasing its acidity and irritability. The constant irritating cramping is enough to keep you occupied, you do not need more of it.
- Salt: Excess consumption of salt can cause water retention and result in bloating. Your pants get tight enough during this time of the month’; you don’t need to go under further depression. So pass up on the processed foods and the takeaways from your favourite Chinese restaurants.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!