Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanghamitra Nayak
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Sanghamitra NayakYour feedback matters!
Since last two days I am suffering with the heavy pain in back bone at joint of waistline and back bone (I mean kamar) , due to this I am unable to stand straight, to seat and walk.Please tell.
Mere bete ka minor hair crack hua tha right leg mein. 42 days plaster k baad 5 din pehle plaster hata diya gaya hai doctor ne kaha bone jut gaya hai. Lekin plaster hatne k baad wo chal nahi pa raha hai. Pls suggest kitna time lagega chalne mein.
Sir I am working in indian army, I have suffering from lower back pain since one year. And I have mir report also but it's showing normal. But some time I have shooting pain, weakness, numbness, or difficulty moving the leg or foot. After I taken medicine (pregabalin & methylcobalmin capsules with pain killer tablet) pain will reduce in week. But lower chronicle back pain continuously is there, then I am doing strengthening exercise since one year there is no use. Please advice me what can I do.
I have lateral. Knee lain from 1 month. This not a muscle pull and also not any injury occurred. It only pain when I sit in indian style for more than 5 minutes. And also I have taken t heal tablets and vit. C tablets aprayed lotion but nothing happened please tell cause and cure And also I have losed 10 kg. Weight in 1.5 months.
I am 68 years old active but my body one or other parts keep paining cervical back top of my feet left hand thumb area neck movement is painfulhave not felt body without pain for ages any solution to get pain free body.
Hi i am Loose knee joint, feels like knee will break. Hear a popping sound in my shoulder and in knee. Having this problem from last 1 -1.5 months.
Joint pain is considered to be one of the first few signs of aging. According to the science of Ayurveda, joint pain is triggered mainly by an accumulation of toxins in the body. These toxins can create an imbalance in the doshas which in turn can cause pain and inflammation on the joints. Along with joint pain, a person is likely to experience a loss of flexibility, weakness, tenderness and enlargement of the joints.
Unlike some popular forms of medication that focus on relieving the pain, Ayurveda addresses the root cause of the issue. Panchkarma aims at cleansing the body of toxins and clearing blockages in the body’s digestive and circulatory system. This helps the vatta dosha flow easily through the body and reduces pain associated with arthritis etc. Panchkarma can be defined as a collection of five ayurvedic techniques. These are:
- Vasti or Medicated Enema: Vasti aims at removing toxins and waste products from the body through the colon. In doing this, it cleanses the digestive channels and improves circulation of air or the vatta dosha in the body. With better circulation, joint pain is effectively reduced. An enema also nourishes the body and gives it the strength to rebuild tissues while boosting the immune system.
- Abhyanga or Full Body Massage: This technique helps I the removal of toxins from deep tissues within the body. It pacifies the vatta and nourishes the body while simultaneously reducing stress and enabling better quality sleep. A full body massage also helps calm the body both physically and mentally.
- Potli or Poultice Massage: As the name suggests, a potli involves massaging the body with medicated herbs tied together in a tiny bundle that has been warmed with medicated oils. This potli is then used to massage the entire body. This technique helps relax the muscles of the body and soothes the aggravated vatta dosha. It is very effective when it comes to providing relief from joint pains caused by arthritis, spondylitis, muscle cramps etc.
- Pizhichil or Rich Oil Massage: A rich oil massage involves subjecting the body to streams of lukewarm oil that has medicinal properties while simultaneously softly massaging the body. This type of massage helps relieve tension and stress and is a very effective remedy against joint pains. It is highly recommended in the case of rheumatic diseases.
- Svedana or Steam Bath: A steam bath helps cleanse the body both physically and mentally by aiding in the removal of toxins through sweat and calming the mind. It also helps soften the muscles and tissues and dilates the channels in the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.