Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Sangeetha S


General Physician, Bangalore

6 Years Experience  ·  100 at clinic
Dr. Sangeetha S MBBS General Physician, Bangalore
6 Years Experience  ·  100 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences....more
Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences.
More about Dr. Sangeetha S
Dr. Sangeetha S is a trusted General Physician in Kalkere, Bangalore. She has been a successful General Physician for the last 6 years. She is a MBBS . You can consult Dr. Sangeetha S at Poornima Speciality Clinic and Diagnostic in Kalkere, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. Sangeetha S and consult privately on has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS - M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore, - 2011
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Poornima Speciality Clinic and Diagnostic

328, K S Junjappa Complex, Kalkere, Chennasandra Main RoadBangalore Get Directions
100 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Sangeetha S

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Sir I am suffering from my stomach. My stomach always pain in 24 hours. Pls help mem.

Ayurveda, Ambala
Follow these best tips to get relief from stomach pain - *take 10 gms powder of carom seeds (ajwain, 10 gm powder of cumin (jeera), 10 gm of rock salt. Mix them well and take 1/2 teaspoon (3-5 gm) of mixture daily after meal. *take 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper (kali mirch), 1/ 2 tea spoon of jeera (cumin), 2-3 slice of ginger. Boil it in one glass of water for 2-3 minutes. Drink 5-10 teaspoons (15-20 ml) in morning and evening. * take 1 tea spoon of liv-52 syrup daily one time. * walk for atleast 15-20 minutes daily and avoid long duration continuos sitting. * avoid taking nonveg at night & in day time after taking food, do not sleep in day. You can consult me privately for medicine treatment & details.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife is suffering from fever 40 days widal test positive Urine culture shows staphylococcus (negative) significant. Taking doxycycline100, linezolid 600 mg for last 12 days. But she is developing weakness joint pain loss of appetite & nausea. What could pe possible reason. She is 42 yrs.

B.Sc. - Dietitics / Nutrition, Nutrition Certification,Registered Dietitian
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Delhi
This could be age related as she is also nearing menopause. Advise her to take calcium rich diet. Also she should take a diet with lots of fruits and vegetables.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 15 yrs old and have a constant headache for the past 5 days. What should I do?

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
take crocin pain relief one sos, check your BP. Check your eye sight. take rest and good sleep. avoid anxiety and stress. consult if not ok.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hey I am 22 male and i m suffering from allergy before 3 years and my problem day by day increase. I think my allergy level too much high please tell me what should I do?

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello, Kindly tell me what problem you have because of dust allergy like 1. cough 2. sneezing, red eyes 3. Breathing difficulty 4.running nose dust allergy may cause 1. Allergic Bronchitis 2. Allergic cough 3.May be triggering factor of Bronchial asthma Kindly consult Chest Physician for further evaluation and Management
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

A few years ago I twisted my ankle. Its been three years now and so far it has healed well without much treatment. Will this cause a problem on my later years?

MSPT (Master of Physical Therapy)
If you have all the movements possible at your ankle and could walk barefoot on all surfaces without any pain or discomfort there may not be much problems because of it in future. Take care!
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My doctor says that I am suffering from hypertrophy in nose. And he says that extra part has to burn by operation. What should I do?

General Physician, Nashik
If it is causing you difficulty in breathing, and medical assistance is not helping, you can go ahead with surgery.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Common Problems That can Affect Your Voice

ENT Specialist, Delhi
Play video

Here are some problems that can create difficulties in speaking

4728 people found this helpful

I have a sex problem I discharge very low time about 1r2 minutes wat is the problem I have unmarried.

B.A.M.S, Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE, PG Diploma in Hospital Managment
Ayurveda, Delhi
dear you are suffer from premature ejeculation , avoid excessive masteburation if necessary do once a week avoid salty and spicy food eat fresh fruit do kegel excercise apply almond oil consult me in private consultation for complete treatment
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

The liver is enlarged in size measures approx. 16 cm craniocaudally and show diffuse reduction in attenuation on non contrast images suggestive of fatty changes.

MD - Consultant Physician, Doctor of Medicine, MD
General Physician, Ahmedabad
Avoid alcohol take lemon take water melon take veg fruits papaya bottle guard family veg sugar cane radish gur low fats and low cholesterol diet.
Submit FeedbackFeedback


Erasmus Mundus Master in Adapted Physical Activity, MPT, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
To break that fatigue it is advisable to drink or eat protein and mineral food which would be a reservoir for you to store the energy. Anaemia always leads to the symptoms of being tired and also having body pain and laxity through out.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Last year three times I suffered from Gout. My uric acid was high to the tune of 13. I consulted some doctors and got treatment. Every time I suffered from Gout, I took Zyloric 100 mg three times a day for two weeks and got relief. Later on I changed my eating habits and started consuming Gluten free food. Now my uric acid is around 3. But for last few weeks though I am not on medication, nor my uric acid is high, joints of my fingers (palms as well as feet) ache on moving, more especially right and left hand thumb. Can anybody suggest good treatments consisting less of medicines ?

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
The best treatment of gout consists of restoring the balance of vata (air element) and detoxifying the blood. High protein diet should be avoided in cases of increased uric acid. Mix one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and drink it two to three times daily. If you find this remedy helpful, you can increase the dosage of apple cider vinegar to up to two tablespoons. Take maha rasnadi kwath 2-2 tsf twice a day. Take maha yograj guggul 1-1 twice a day. Kaishor guggul and chandraprabha vati 1-1 twice a day. Avoid junk food. Fermented food. Spicy food. Tea. Coffee. Do pranayama early morning. Avoid alcohol consumption.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Will ORS increase sugar levels in a diabetic person? Is it ok for a diabetic person to take ORS? And if yes, how many 200 ml tetra packs can be taken in a day for a diabetic patient?

General Physician, Cuttack
ORS need not have to be taken regularly. It is to be taken when there is extreme dehydration only. Taking ORS once in a while wiil not make much difference in the blood sugar level of a diabetes patient
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear Doctor I have been suffering from fever since last three days and I have low symptoms.

General Physician, Mumbai
For fever take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and we have to diagnose the cause of fever and hence Get your blood checked for cbc, mp , widal , sgpt and urine r/m and revert back to us with reports
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife is pregnant of 2 nd month and suffering with fever and headache which treatment I gave her? Also say me medication is possible in pregnancy.

MS- Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Delhi
fr hw long she is having fever. fr time being she can take tab pcm (paracitamol) three time a day.steam inhalation tab avil one hs
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi am 30 years old. Recently I didn't get sleep in time. By late night only I going to sleep. Shall I take any sleeping dose.

FRAS, MD - Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Ernakulam
No correct your life style, become active, do regular exercise, stop watching tv etc late night don't take any sleeping pills it causes addiction
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I am a 20 yr old female and have a problem in hands not moving for Iast last 10 days, so please what should I do?

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
Do consult neuro physio to rule out any nerve deficit or cervical spine lesion or of brain lesions best widhes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from fever and headache since 3 days. What should I do? Please help me.

General Physician, Faridabad
take tab dolo 1tab sos, go for cbc, platelet count, mp slide, back with report, so that i can help. welcome
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, sometimes my heart pain very much. And stomach pain too. I ate only 1 times in a day. Please tell me why this is happening.

General Physician, Cuttack
It could be due to hyper acidity 1. Take bland diet, Avoid foods which cause acidity like spicy, oily, fatty and junk foods, onion, garlic, citrus fruit like orange grape, lemon, tomato, cucumber, raddish, vinegar, pickle etc 2. Have proper Breakfast, Don’t skip or postpone your meal, Take home made food, Avoid food and water from outside, 3. Eat food slowly, don’t rush, take smaller meals at frequent intervals like 5-6 meals per day, and don't overeat. Limit fluid intake during meal4. Drink plenty of water (8-10 glass daily). Take your meal regularly and timely. Avoid fasting, Don’t skip your breakfast. 5. Stop smoking, consumption of alcohol and tobacco, excess tea or coffee, carbonated drinks if you are having,6. Avoid stress, have adequate rest, sleep for 7-8 hours daily in night, go for regular exercise, practice yoga/meditation 7. Take one tablet of pan40 in the morning before breakfast daily for few days. 8. Consult me for further advice.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Its very strange to say, but help please! My sex partner is very addicted to sex. So, she lost his control and she suck and eat my sperm during sex. So, I want to know whether my sperm will harm her after eating that or not?

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Semen can contain several viruses that may be transmitted via bodily fluids from an infected man. Some common examples of such sexually transmitted infections (STIs) are HIV (human immunodeficiency virus), Hepatitis B and C, herpes, and Chlamydia. The risk of transmitting an STI through oral sex is higher if there is an open sore in the mouth or if a person has gingivitis and bleeding gums. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, hepatitis B can also be transmitted through contact with infected semen if an open sore is present in the mouth.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to satisfy my wife in sex? What main thing I should do to make her cum? Explain detail please.

MD-Dermatology, MBBS
Sexologist, Pune
Do lot of fore play. and If you have problem of premature ejaculation you can do Kegel's exercises ( start and stop flow method while urinating) if problem persists You need male sexual function analysis, consult a sexologist.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed