Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeetha Ramdas JYour feedback matters!
Whenever I eat or drink something, I usually get the food stuck in the throat. This has increased for past few days. Can you suggest some solution?
For the last 18 years I am having tinnitus in my right year and the hearing ability lost to my right year. It appears that I am suffering from Meneres Syndrome thougjh the illness is not fatal, the tinitus is unbearable and moderate hearing loss to my right ear. Any remedy. I am taking one Bylovas tablets daily.
I am frequently suffering from throat infection, cold and cough. Can anything be done to increase the body immunity against cold and cough and throat infection.
I have two problems first with my nose. Early morning times when I wake, I get sneezes and my nose begins to run and sometimes in day time also. Second I get tickling in my throat then after that I get sneezes and some transparent liquid comes out of my nose and mouth. And I also feel something in my throat which will come out through my every 15 minutes. What is the cause and its cure.
Hi Left side hole of my nose is always blocked. When left side is open then right side hole gets Blocked. Ent doctor told me about an operation bcoz my nose have a small curve. Can I cure it without operation. I have allergy to dust. Help me.
Hi, recently I felt swelling at the end of my skull behind the left ear and the feeling is bad AlL over body including dizziness, lack of concentration etc.I am having severe Gas, acidity and heartburn problem including shoulder and neck pain. Now my Heartbeat is very fast and loud sometimes. This left side pain is confusing if it is related to heart problem. I don't know if I have heart or lung problems. Swelling receded after I used heating pad. But now feeling slow pain on the left side of skull end and heart problem is there. I have cut smoking otherwise I am a healthy guy. Please advise.
Good afternoon, i am 26 years old suffering from throat infection as swelling for 2 weeks and taken medicine but I am not felling well Plz suggested me
Plz suggest some effective antibiotic for sinus. My right nostril bone is little deviated so after every short period i get sinus infection. Pain behind eyes. Nose side bones below eyebrows.Otherwise i am using otravin followed by furamist spray once a day.
Sir I feel dizziness and some sounds inside my head it always ringing in my ear and my heartbeat is also raising high. What should I do.
I have 16 years old I am suffering from ear pain I do not know what is the problem I am using ear drops but its not using the pain was not relief.
I am a female 40 years. I have a throat problem with cough t repeatedly . Low immunity. Please suggest treatment. Ayurveda?
Hello, My son is 3 year old. And he is suffering from cough and cold and throat infection. He is not eating well. He having cough during sleeping and eating. What should I do? I tried honey, haldi, tulsi, ginger but no relief. He get this problem again n again whenever he eat chocolate, biscuit or other food from out side please give needful answer.
I am getting the feel of one kind of sound in my left ear just like bee sound while the surrounding area kept silent but I do not have any pain please suggest me what is this.
Hiii I am sara I am suffering from sinusitis problem from last one year, I am not able to breath properly so E.N.specialist doctor suggested me to do laser operations it necessary to operate or by taking medicinal treatments it can be cured?
Although nose bleeding is quite common during the cold months, they can occur in the summer months too. This is because, during the summer heat, your nose may tend to get excessively dry. The protective layer of mucus in the nasal cavity tends to dry up during the summer months, thus resulting in nose bleeding. The hot summers can also lead to allergies, which in result can cause it.
Although nose bleeding may be quite messy, it is nothing very serious and can be easily prevented or stopped. Here are a few home remedies that you can try if you are prone to nose bleeding during the summer season:
- Vinegar: Vinegar is easily available in any household and effectively stops nose bleeding. Just pour in some vinegar in a cotton ball or a piece of cloth and put it into your nose for some time.
- Ice: Ice also effectively helps with controlling nose bleeding. Just rub ice against your nose to reduce swelling in the blood vessels. The ice will also effectively numb the pain offering instant relief.
- Foods containing vitamin C: Ensure that during the summer months you take the right amount of Vitamin C into your diet. This is because Vitamin C helps in blood clotting, and will stop nose bleeding faster. Foods that are rich in vitamin C are guavas, kale, mustard, parsley, oranges, strawberries and lemons.
- Baking soda: Baking soda works wonders for nose bleeding. Just mix some amount of baking soda into water, and transfer the solution into a spray bottle. Spray your nose with the solution.
- Steam: Inhaling steam is a great way to prevent nose bleeding. When you take steam, it moistens the nasal cavity and prevents it from becoming dry, thus avoiding any bleeding.
- Right posture: Another way to quickly stop a nose bleeding is to elevate your head. Keep your head in that position until the bleeding stops and try not to bend, as it can just aggravate bleeding.
- Whole-wheat bread: Make whole-wheat bread as part of your daily diet during summer. It is said to contain Zinc, which protects the blood vessels in the body.
- Drink water: ?Also ensure that you keep yourself hydrated at all times during the hot summer months. Drink plenty of liquids like fruit juice and milkshake, to prevent your nose from drying out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.