Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeetha RadhakrishnaYour feedback matters!
I am a 29 year old lady and planning to get married next February. By March I will be 30. What problem may I face while conceiving as I will be 30 already.
I do 2 3 times fingering per day from last week now I feel pain in my lower stomach and also feel pain in my vagina and I fell swelling in my stomach.
I used to take oveclo plus tablet and myoinositol,folic acid with vitamin d3 Powder for the last one month. Now i missed the period for three days . Is possible i get pregnant now?
Hye. I am 28 yrs old married woman. We are trying for a baby from last 2 years. Our all reports are normal. I need to ask about ivf treatment. What is this and how much it will cost if we want to go for it.
Although having sex is important, maintenance of a few proper sexual hygiene standards is of equal importance. A low standard of sexual hygiene can cause infections which can lead to serious diseases. Some tips for hygiene during sex are suggested below:
- Take a Bath: Of course, no one would feel like getting intimate if you smell bad or you are completely wet with your sweat. So it’s suggested that you take a shower and feel fresh before you get going for a sexual quickie. With this feeling of freshness, you would feel more aroused and can perform the sexual act with better energy.
- Clean Up: Couples always want to enjoy oral sex as a foreplay act or during the sexual stint but if you have not washed your sexual organs properly, your partner could get put off and reluctant to give you the oral pleasure. Also, you must wash off your sexual organs properly before and after having sex for your own personal health.
- Get Rid of Brittle Hair: While enjoying sexual acts, one tends to touch their partner all over their body and if they are too hairy on certain parts, it may put your partner off. So make sure you have shaved off brittle hair or at least trim them neatly, so that your mate can enjoy to the fullest and give you maximum pleasure. Also, the body hair can make you look unkempt and can even come in way of your sexual pleasure and make it uneasy for you and your partner to enjoy.
- Keep Your Hands Clean: You would often feel tempted to love your partner anywhere and at any point of time. But you must ensure that your hands and especially your nails are not dirty, as it may irritate your partner. The dirt tends to carry various germs, dust etc, which your partner would not appreciate when you touch them. So it’s not a great thing to start foreplay right after eating something or when you have come from outside. Always wash your hands, so that your partner feels nice when you softly touch them on cheeks, lips and other parts of the body.
- Breath Fresh Air: If your mouth is stinking due to something that you ate before having sex, it can create a state of discomfort for the other partner while kissing. So always brush you teeth after a meal and before you get into the bed. You can also get rid of this smell either by chewing a mint gum or by taking some mouth freshener that makes you breath fresh and pleasant.
So next time when you seek some romantic moments with your partner, make sure you have gone through all of these hygiene tips, thus leaving no chance to irk your partner in the bed. Moreover, it’s always good fun to love someone who is clean and careful about their own hygiene. So enjoy sex sans any discomfort! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Hii I am suma nw I am 4 months pregnant but I don't look like I am pregnant my tummy is nt growing is it any prblm. Is my baby safely growing inside the womb. I feel vry tensed. W hen I sleep on my back my stomach is flat plzz tell me the solution for dis. I can't even sleep in nights for dis tension.
I masturbate in the morning than I had sex with my girlfriend in the evening. Though I did not cum inside her vagina. I pull it out. Will she get pregnant?
Can I take regestrone 5 mg to postpone my periods for at least 4 -5 days. What will be the dose? Is there any other medicine to postpone periods? My schedule date is 20 th March.
What is the cause for the thyroid. I am taking thyrox 75 daily I really want a baby what should I do for it. Is any thing which I have to be avoided. Kya thyroid patients ko baby conceiving nhi hoti h. Agr ho v gya to baby ko koi problem to nhi hoti h na.
I and my hubby we are planning for conceive. My last periods was on 9 April but till now I did nt got my periods I have done pregnancy test kit on 17 may but it was negatives .i have symptoms like back pain, stomach pain, feel like vomiting, leg pain too. Should I wait or should I consult the doctor. please do reply.
I'm 8 weak pregnant and some time having little bit pain in my Abdominal. And sometime a kind of creampie coming from my Vagina. And what kind of Food and fruits shall I take. Need your Glorious reply. And I'm taking Folic Acid + Vitamin B6 when I become pregnant.
This is for my wife. She got bleeding for about 1 month. What are the side effects of unusual bleedings. What is it actually caused by. How can it be controlled.
Health benefits of CHICKPEAS:
1. Control hunger
2. Reduce Cholesterol
3. Rich source of soluble fibre
4. Improve women's health
5. Control diabetes
6. Boost immune system
7. Help in good sleep