Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SangeethaYour feedback matters!
What are the major problems if her periods have not come for 2 months except pregnancy and a little pain beside uterus .so is there any serious problem.
My wife has irregular periods problem. She has her periods on an average of 2 to 3 months every time. And when happens. Period continues upto 12-15 days or even more sometimes. Please suggest the solution to get her regular periods and normal life. Suggestion for any medication/exercise or anything else which could help us is most welcome.
My birth year is 1984 its 9 year to my marriage and I do not have kids I am trying to concieve I have PCOD I have taken metformin tablets but no positive result came yet please advice me and my husband's reports are normal.
We had an unprotected sex @21 Dec and she took unwanted 72 right after that and then she bled on 26th dec. 10th Jan we had an unplanned intercourse again and had to take that pill again the next hour. She has decided not to take ipill again so will not have unprotected. So what are the causes now and for what she has to wait so that we can be relieved please help. Her period was on 25th November den when she had unwanted 72 for the first time then she bled 26th December.
I had sex on 2nd and had emergency pill on 3rd. And again I had sex on 7th and had pill within 5hrs. Do I have any risk of getting pregnant?
My wife delivered last 3 months ago. Every 15 days once Vaginal Bleeding After delivered. Please suggest me. Can we meet our consult gyn or not . We are very upset and tensed.
Hello I am trying to conceive from last 3 months. Yesterday (before 2 days of period) I am having pink and brown spotting without clogs. What it means or indicates?
Hi. my opk are positive from day 11 of my cycle and I have 99 degree f fever from 5 days. My cycle length is 29 days. Can you pls tell me reason for positive opk other than ovulation?
Dear Sir/Madam I got married 9 months ago. Since first month we r doing unprotected sex for caring child BT still now she iz not getting pregnant. Is their specific time to do or how many times? Or there is some other reason may be? I tried by every mean as per my understanding but still failed.
Please my wife is pregnant and she has an extremely tight Vagina. I married her when she was a Virgin and I'm very scared the she might undergo through c section. I'm currently not with her and she is also scared please do you have any advise?
Gastroesophageal reflux disease, or GERD, as it is commonly known is a digestive disorder that is caused primarily due to intestinal distress. GERD is caused in the muscle that lies between the oesophagus and the stomach, when the acid produced in the stomach starts to flow backwards. For patients suffering from GERD, the acids flow back into the oesophagus instead of the stomach, causing symptoms like severe heartburn, chest pain and nausea, among others.
So what does one do to deal with GERD? Here's a brief list:
- Control weight: Being overweight and obese are two of the most important factors that contribute to discomfort in GERD patients. Working towards a healthier weight is a sure shot way of dealing with this ailment.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking: The LES or the muscle ring that can be found between the stomach and the oesophagus relaxes with the intake of alcohol or with smoking, which prevents it from closing, in order to stop the stomach's juices from reaching the oesophagus. So, giving up both substances would be a good idea if you are a GERD patient.
- Go gluten free: Adopting a gluten free diet can help you cut ingredients, including grains and dairy products that contain more protein than what your digestive tract can handle.
- Other dietary measures: In order to handle GERD effectively, you will need to remove or reduce chocolate, fatty food, spicy food, and even oily and fried food from your diet. You may need the help of food with extra fibre, like fruit, so that food can pass through the digestive tract faster.
- Smaller and well timed meals: Eating meals regularly and dividing them into smaller meals that can be digested quickly and more efficiently is one of the best ways of dealing with GERD to prevent the onset of backward flowing stomach acids.
- Exercise: Ensuring that you do not take a nap or lie down right after a meal and doing exercise everyday will also help in doing away with the uncomfortable and painful symptoms of this disease.
Making lifestyle changes is one of the best ways to deal with GERD. Yet, it would be best to see a doctor regarding severe cases where the symptoms do not abate and medication may be required.