Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Urgent help required. My friend's last period was on 5th of april and lasted for 4 days approx. She was virgin also. But a week before she had tried to have intercourse with her bf. They didn't actually had intercourse. Only the tip may have got in. They are sure he didn't cum. But their is a possibility of precum. She was late 3 days for pill also. Now the problem is that her regular period was about to start in 1-2 days. But a light bleeding have started today which is very lighter. She is she ok? Hope She is not pregnant? What should be done? Help urgently.
Hi my question is that after taking I pill I got bleeding but after 10 days again my period starts is it normal?
My mother is 51 years of age. She is having a continuous period from 24 Oct periods flow are very heavy dark blood red and heavy blood clots. Please help for this.
If any patient failed to become pregnant on a treatment of infertility one should be advised to take a break from treatment and take yoga session and relaxation therapy. Good result are seen after therapy.
I have been trying to conceive frm d past 5months had gone to d doc for a check up. She gt my prolactin and TSH checked up and everything is normal. She did a follicular study and it showed that everything is ok im jus ovulating on d 21st day of d cycle. Bt I dn seem to have d egg white discharge throughout the cycle. Is ths d reason im unable to conceive? Is d egg white discharge necessary for conception? Ths is my second child.
I am taking safi, blood purifier since a month and I'm having outflowing of like brown particles with my vagina. Is it due to safi or something other?
My period was regular before. I started having sex in past 1.5 years I have taken 3 ipill, My usual cycle was of 27 days but last month I had it on 30 days on 7th October (I had taken I pill before 1 month so maybe due to that) but now I have missed by period as it is 10th November, my copulation period was between 23rd October to 7th November (I took necessary precaution and no ejaculation took place ). But I have taken 3 urine test till now all are showing negative results. I had minor jaundice detected and was on medication for same for past few days, I am regular patient of Vertigo and Migraine so those medicines could not have any possible effect on my periods. I am having uterine cramps but I often had it after delayed periods after taking I pill. What to do? Am I pregnant? As I am unmarried I am quite scared.
What should be included in diet after miscarriage? And till what time next pregnancy should be avoided?
Hiii dr. One of my friend is not able to concieve. the married period is of 7 years and past 2 years back she had a miscarriage in 2 month itself. Now they are trying but she is not able to conceive. She had undergone d treatment also but all was in dr. D reports shows everything is normal den wht could be the reason please suggest. Thanks
Orthopedic disorders include all the health issues and ailments that are related to the muscles, joints and ligaments. Orthopedic disorders are so widespread and so large in number that it is very difficult to list all of them down. However, among them the four most common orthopedic disorders are:
- Arthritis: It is a chronic and a long lasting orthopedic disorder in which you witness the swelling or inflammation of one or more joints in the body. This condition is very painful in nature and it tends to deteriorate gradually. This condition usually affects elderly people and it also worsens with age which ultimately causes stiffness of the joints and limits your routine body movements.
- Osteoarthritis: This is a degenerative joint disorder which leads to immense pain and discomfort in the joints of the body. This is one of the most serious forms of orthopedic disease that has been noticed. This disease involves degradation and decline in the overall quality of the bones and joints in the affected areas.
- Lower back pain: This condition refers to periods of pain and discomfort in the lower part of your spinal area. This condition is very common nowadays and as a result of this pain, your back usually becomes tender, swollen and stiff. This pain also stops you from doing your overall routine activities.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: It is an orthopedic disorder in which there is severe swelling in a particular joint, accompanied by small lumps on the affected area that further degrade the external appearance of the skin. In case of adults, this disorder lasts for a lifetime and worsens with time, if left untreated.
Related Tip: "4 Common Orthopedic Problems Faced By Aged People"
My question is regarding Zoledronic Acid injection. My wife has been recommended by the doc at hospital for her bone cyst. Another doctor (MR) at hospital said that this injection is a yearly one while the doc said she ll have to get 3 in near future. Can someone please advise me on this? Also note that she s recently been diagnosed with sugar and thyroid problem. Thanks in advance, .
My wife is pregnant of two months she is with morning sickness, vomiting, pain abdomen, do not feel eating food.
How can we reduce the breast size naturally or through medication? I am 21yrs old. So which medicine would be preferable? So that it doest have any side effects to body.
Sometimes, the joint that connects the big toe to the feet may develop an unnatural hump. This condition is known as bunions. Sometimes, it may so happen that the big toe move towards the other toes, pushing the base of the toe outward, leading to the development of bunions. There are ways, by which you treat bunions. Some of them are-
- Medication: Visiting a doctor is the most prudent step to take in case you are suffering from bunions. The inflammation and the swelling that accompany bunions can be initially treated by medicines and pain relievers.
- Heating pad: Heating pad generally treats and manages pain by applying heat on the affected areas. In the case of bunions, heating pad has emerged as an effective way to deal with bunions.
- Ice pack: Working on a principle, which is the very reverse of heating pad, ice packs uses refrigerant gel or cold water to treat injuries.
- Wearing the shoe of the right size: Bunions are generally the result of wearing ill-fitting shoes. Therefore, one of the easiest way to deal with it would probably be wearing the right size.
- Bunion pads: At the initial stages, a bunion can be treated by wearing a bunion pad. This will help to realign the toe that had deviated as well as reduce the ensuing pain.
- Foot exercises: Exercises have always proved to be an efficient way in dealing with various physical deformities, and a bunion is no different. Few foot exercises can work wonders in treating bunions.
- Surgery: This is used in the case of extreme situations. When the condition persists, then the intervention of a surgery becomes important to realign the affected toe.