Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SangeethaYour feedback matters!
I take unwanted 72 after 60 hours of unprotected sex but there is no blood or periods will come after taking this in 2 , 3 days what does it mean ? M pregnant or not ?
I am in my eighteenth week of pregnancy can I go for abortion at this stage what is the best method and what can be the side effects I can't handle another child n going through a very bad phase of life.
Hello. I am 23. Since last 3-4 months my periods are a little scanty. And this month I have got my periods. M not sexually active. Also I feel my vaginal area is a little dry. Can a girl of 23 years old get menopause? Is this menopause or some other problem. I am otherwise very healthy. Do not smoke or drink and exercise regularly.
Is it safe to have sex without protection during the safe days of her cycle? It does not cause pregnancy? Please explain in detail. P. S: by safe days I mean the first 7 and last 7 days of her cycle. Can protection/contraceptives be avoided?
I am 25 years old n I had a cyst which was removed in 2008. Now I am married n planning to conceive. Any problem I can face or any suggestion for fastest n safest conceiving?
Hlo Dr. I am 3 mnth pregnant. Nd m surfing wid thyroid problem. please tel me how can I handle this type of prblm. One question more. My nature is totally change. What is the reason behind dis? Thx. .
Hello Doc, am having PCOS, now am planning to have kids. As per my gyn consultation started using Ovacet twice a daily of 2gms. My LMP was on 03-12-2015-09-12-2015. After cycle every alternate day we had love. Now during 15 and 16 days. Now am getting cramps in pelvic area and noticed few spotting. I did not understand the reason behind this whether this is a Implantation bleeding or Menstrual bleeding. If it is implantation bleeding. Is it possible to have this very early after menstrual cycle. Please Advise I need to extra care.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Paleo diet is one of those diets which have been gaining widespread popularity in the recent times. It has been touted by its supporters as the natural diet for human beings and also the diet that our ancestors used to consume. There is a lot of debate on its efficacy and it has its own set of advantages and disadvantages alike.
What exactly is a paleo diet?
The Paleo diet gets its name from the Paleolithic period of human civilization, thousands of years ago, where the availability and choices of food were varied and limited according to seasons. Most foods included lean meat, fruits, nuts, vegetables and were very different from the fast food, high sugar and saturated fat-based diet that humans are having now. This diet aims to go back to the basics to correct nutritional deficiencies as well as to try out to correct excesses of the modern diet.
Advantages of Paleo diet
- Huge decrease in consumption of processed sugar
- Normalization of blood pressure levels
- Decreases in the level of bad cholesterol in the blood
- Balance of protein intake due to limited and lean meat consumption
- Increase in the consumption of vegetables and natural foods with less processed chemicals
- Optimization of insulin within the body
Disadvantages of Paleo diet
- Far too restrictive - Many believe that although it is a good diet, it loses out on the balance and becomes too restrictive with certain food groups being cut out completely, which may cause imbalances.
- Excess of protein - Although Paleo diet cuts down on unhealthy fats, some of its ingredients may cause the consumption of too much protein which may not be good for health either.
- Lacks of carbohydrates - Some believe that Paleo diet lacks carbohydrates and may not be a good source of energy. When working throughout the day, carbs provide energy but a low carb diet may cause energy-related problems.