Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SangeethaYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 23 years old. I have a one year old daughter. I am losing my weight .I was 50 and within two months now I am 45. Please suggest me some vitamins or tablets which will help me in gaining weight. What should I do.
My girlfriend had a period, after period may be 2 or 3 days after we had a sex. And after sex I gave my girlfriend unwanted 72 with 72 hours, but after 2, 3 days again she had a second period bt it was not like regular period, like colour was different. It been 1 month and 1 week till nw she is nt having a period. What is the reason behind it? So doctor, is there any chance of pregnancy?
I have fibroids detected in my pregnancy having size of 8 cm in lower uterine wall section. Am 17 weeks pregnant and my level two scan is scheduled. Am worried fr preterm labour and other risks will it affect baby growth physically or mentally? Kindly help so many thoughts cm to my mind.
I had gall bladder operation in 2009. I am in fine health. Now I tested kidney, lever,thyroid, lipid,sugar, blood cbc. All reports ok except total wbc count-12400 with comments: normocytic normochromic blood picture with lecocytosis. Kindly advise your recommendation.
My wife did ca 125 Ca 125 are substance that can often be detected in higher than normal amounts in blood, urine or body tissue of some people with certain type of malignant Malignant condition ovarian Endometrial pancreatic Lung Brest Colon Is it normal or something wrong help me?
Hello I am unmarried but I want to marry with my friend who is widow (husband died 2 years ago) having two cute girls and we plan to get married she is medically fit Please give me information about is there any chance of std's or hiv in our relationship or sexual life because of her earlier life.
My partner don't like using condom while doing sex. Is there any medication available for my partner that can avoid pregnancy without side effect.
Dear doctors my wife pregnant in 13 week. I have a son 4years from down syndrome the doctor advised me to chorionic villus biopsy test. Please answer me to what risk of this test.
What should precaution should be taken during periods for hygiene? Is it safe to use cloth rather than a pad?
Symptoms and signs of dengue:
2. Severe headache
3. Muscle and joint pains (break bone fever)
4. Appearance off small red bump like rashes similar to measles.
Kindly contact your doctor at the earliest if these symptoms occur.
Drink lots of fluids to maintain hydration (most important requirement in dengue)
Get tested for IGM and IGG dengue virus.
Get a complete blood count.
If there are any signs of bleeding (fall in platelet count) get admitted immediately.
Papaya leaf juice has shown a lot of beneficial effects in bringing up the platelet count which falls below normal in dengue patients.
Hope this was helpful.
I had an unsafe sex with one of my female friends. 2009 to 2012. Then in 2016 I checked my STD in which all tests came negative.(only hsv1positive) When I was reading about HSV on Google, I read too much about HPV. Since the last three months since I have read about HPV, I feel like I have an hpv. After that, my condition was very bad. I showed my skin specialist doctor, so my doctor said that After such a long time period, you do not need to worry anymore. But I do not believe in my doctor because the fear of HPV has penetrated in my body, it is not coming out either. So now my question is If I want to find out about HPV then how do I know because HPV does not even have a special test for men. 2009 to 2017 almost 9 years have passed but there is no sign of any kind in my body. I still have the possibility of being HPV? Please help me give me a perfect answer From which I can get rid of this illusion.
For those who are under the age of 35 and healthy, an annual checkup is not necessary, one every 2 to 3 years is fine. Even between 35-45 years if you continue to live a healthy lifestyle and face no medical problems, an annual medical checkup is not essential. But, for those who are above the age of 45, an annual checkup is recommended. The regular checkup will detect any medical issue, which can then be treated effectively. And as you know, early detection can help overcome even deadly diseases like cancer.
What should a checkup involve?
- Essentially a full body checkup starts with obtaining patient and family history to check for any genetic problems. Details on lifestyle habits and exercise routine are also recorded.
- It is followed by a thorough physical examination, which includes measuring blood pressure, checking eye and thyroid, reflex examination, chest examination etc.
- Sometimes depending on factors like the age and patient history a rectal examination may be done. For women, sometimes pap smear (test for cervical cancer) is also recommended.
- A blood test is generally also done. In case, the patient suffers from other problems related tests like Cholesterol, liver function tests, LDLs, HDLs etc. are done.
- The BMI (Body Mass Index) of the patient is taken to measure the weight. Nowadays a waist-hip ratio is generally taken as it offers a more accurate measure.
- After the examination and tests are complete, it is essential that you have a clear conversation with your doctor, and understand how your body is working currently. In case there is a medical problem, make sure that your doctor gives you details about its treatment and cure.
- Don't be afraid to ask questions in case you aren't clear about something. The doctor is there to help you lead a healthy and balanced life.
- It helps, if you conduct a self-examination of your body at regular intervals. Once a month, conduct a skin examination from head to toe for any abnormal spots, rashes or moles. Consult your doctor on the best way to go about it if necessary.
Mam Maine 24 October ko condom lagakar sex Kiya tha, aur 30 Oct. Ko mc ho gai thi. Aur Ab 1 November ko v mc ho gai h Kya sex k bad mc hone k bad v pregnancy ka khatara ho sakta h.
Sir, mujhe masik dharm irregular hota h thoda thoda bleeding hota rhta h aur kafi lambe time tak hota h koi date v nahi fir h .mjhe kya problem ho skti hai? aur kya ye theek ho skta h .sir please mjhe kuch btaiye.
Smoking May Harm DNA Of Sperm
Smoking damages the DNA of sperm and affects fertility. Researchers have studied 422 proteins in participants sperm. One protein was absent, 27 proteins are underrepresented and 6 proteins are over-represented.