Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Hi. I have sensitive feel in my back row teeth. This first time. If I drink normal water also. I feel some light sensitive. Let me know wat I do for this.
It often happens that one or more tender areas inside your mouth make eating, drinking or talking painful. They might deprive you of a spicy meal or of the pleasure of drinking a cup of hot chocolate. Little sores (know more about the mouth sores) that come in the way of your otherwise content life are mouth ulcers. Mouth ulcers are white or yellow open sores with an itchy red ring around them. They can appear on your lips, at the base of gums, on the soft palate, at the sides of your tongue and in the hollows of your cheeks.
They are formed on non keratinized mouth tissues and can create a constant burning sensation. Ayurveda focuses to improve a person's health through a diet regime, the use of herbal compounds and through the implementation of health practices which are mostly unheard of. This traditional branch of medicine can prove to be very effective if tried out under the supervision of a reliable practitioner. It is because of its usefulness, governments of several countries across the world endorse researches in the field of Ayurvedic medicine.
Take care of mouth ulcers in the following ways:
- Use a decoction of leaves: It is good to gargle with the liquor of a few kinds of leaves; certain leaves can relieve you of the burning sensation. Leaves of the guava tree or mehendi and aamla leaves can be boiled in combination with alum to extract a thick decoction. Washing your mouth repeatedly with this decoction will help you to treat ulcers.
- Remedy constipation: Constipation (know more, how to get relief from constipation) has been steadily associated with mouth ulcers. To remedy this problem one can take Triphala Choorna.
- Avoid anything piquant: Compromise on taste and turn away from hot and spicy food. Not having anything hot and peppery results in immediate relief. Tea, coffee, curd, pickles and even tobacco or alcohol should not be consumed during this period.
- Try Licorice: Chewing a piece of licorice can help you in getting rid of oral ulcers. Licorice is known to counter any kind of mouth decay. It also benefits the health of your teeth. When this is boiled in water, you can sip on to the resultant sweet drink and almost forget pain.
- Try Chebulic myrobalan: Chebulic myrobalan needs to be consumed in its powdered form. You can add honey to soften the powder. Use of this compound will surprise you with is effects.
- You may apply Irimedadi taila: Direct application of this oil on the ulcers can be of great use.
HI sir.I want help.My problem is my gum bleed is not tight.My teeth also little bit loose.So tel me any tips .Pls im dipressing for dis problem.My age is 25years.Please help me
1. Visit your dentist regularly.
Because diabetics are at a much higher risk of gum disease than the average patient, you should never miss a dental appointment. In fact, you should schedule regular checkups two to four times a year. With professional cleanings and regular examinations, common mouth conditions, such as ulcers, dry mouth, and infections can be controlled. To prevent bouts of low blood sugar, it may be a good idea to eat before you see your dentist. It is also crucial that you inform him or her of any oral problems you may be having -- no matter how minor they may seem.
2. Follow a strict oral hygiene regimen.
All diabetics should and really must brush and floss daily, preferably after every meal. This will help remove the plaque that can cause gum disease, thereby lowering your risk for mouth ulcers and infections. It is recommended that you complete your oral hygiene routine at least three times a day. Because your risk of oral infection is elevated, it is important to avoid aggressive brushing that can cause cuts and sores. You may even want to use a soft-bristled brush or an electric model for a safer, more comfortable brushing experience.
3. Control your blood sugar.
As we mentioned, sugar stimulates plaque growth, which causes tooth decay and gum disease. Because diabetics have more glucose (sugar) in their blood, they also tend to have a lot more plaque on their teeth. But if you can keep your blood sugar low, you can reduce your risk of periodontal disease.
4. Don't smoke.
In a perfect world, nobody would smoke -- especially people with diabetes. The unhealthy activity causes a laundry list of serious complications, including oral infections and periodontal diseases. According to dental professionals, smoking can more than double your risk of cavities and infections.
5. Clean your dentures.
If you have diabetes and you wear false teeth, you are more prone to developing oral thrush -- a fungal infection of the mouth. Typically caused by denture irritation or wear, thrush can be prevented with regular cleaning. It is also recommended that you remove your dentures in between meals to give any irritated tissue the opportunity to heal. Your dentist might also advise you to limit your sugar intake when your mouth is bothered or raw.
I have been saw like stones on under mouth at end of jaw. I am not exactly aware on health terminology and I have been visited a doctor but no results. Simply said by drinking a cold water its has been happened said. But i am not think so please help on this regard.
Hi I have bad breath even after brushing and using tongue cleaner. Anyway to get rid of it and I think it comes from my gums.
How to whiten our teeth at home. Pls suggest any home remedy or any whitening cream which is easily available in the local market. Thanx.
what I want to emphasize is that Brush your teeth with CONCENTRATION.
because most of the time. .People brush the teeth mechanically. While brushing the teeth.They are thinking of something else and not concentrating on the act of brushing.
only if u concentrate. .Then u will brush the teeth very effectively.
friends. .Just 3 to 5 min in the morning and evening. .