Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeetha DellikarYour feedback matters!
How to make my mind constant on studies. I like doing other things, but if I hv to study than I becomes lazy. And als I hv the habit of late sleeping n late wakeup.
Hello doctors. I'm 20 years guy who is facing bad breath problem from many years from childhood. I consulted 1 MD doctor he said its not oral problem nd its an acidity problem. If its an acidity problem I gets bad breath even aftr brushing in early morning. Due to dis bad breathe I cant able to communicate with people bcz of bad breath. My parents has complained about my bad breathe nd friends also complained it few years ago. I donno wats de actual reason. Due to dis bad breathe i'm totally disturbed. Nd its from many years. Thank you.
Hi, I have been suffering from insomnia and took medicine for that I got batter but the other I realized I am sleeping but there is not satisfaction after sleep I still feel that I did not sleep for a minute. Now I just started gyming and experiencing body ache after 2 days of exercise. Is it bad if body is not experiencing the pain next day of the exercise. Is there any connection of pain with my sleeping pattern.
My mom is 67 years old and she is a diabetic. Her fasting blood sugar is 166 and 2 hours after eating it is 190 to 230. Is it good? What should be the feasible curative steps for it?
I have a infection at my stomach which is there for two weeks I am urged to scratch on it even after applying prescribed creme what should I do to stop that urge.PLease tell.
I will start it from beginning, In my teenage there was a stress and tension in my life for very long time and that was serious stress and tension, I do not know can I call that depression or not. Only doctors can say but that was long time of stress, Tension,disappointment ,inferiority complex and that situation of my life made me anxious and abnormally very aggressive and violent. However I got out from that situation and tension to some extent not totally. I faced very very weird type mental tension at very young age, At 16, 17,18. however I got out from that tension to some extent not totally, I turned 19, And left my little home town for studies in bangalore, There in bangalore I was happy to be there, New friends, New environment and big city bangalore. I was thinking of enjoy all this, although I was anxious but not that much. I felt anxiety and nervousness in social situations in college and hostels but that was under my control I was able to enjoy things. New life, I started smoking and drinking with my new friends and became heavy chain smoker, After some month I started feeling very very strong anxiety and social phobia. I stopped going college meeting friends other than room mates. I developed social anxiety disorder, GAD, Bipolar and many more, My life became hell. But that time I did not know that I am having a mental disorder, I did not understand why I became like this, I never think of going to doctor for any mental problem. I thought log kya kahenge ki kya mai pagal ho gaya hu. My life stopped, Study ruined, Very few friends, No girl friend very poor life with lots of expectations from life. I could do anything. I lost everything studies, Girls I loved, Money,Very precious time of life. But I did not share about my mental disorders with anyone. But some of my friends had doubt of my metal health. After struggling this kind of hellish life for seven years I thought of going to an Ayurveda doctor for this mental disorder, I thought herbal Ayurveda treatment would be good for mental disorders. I was benefited by Ayurveda medicines. I thought of quitting smoking so that I can adopt healthy lifestyle so that medicines would be more effective. After more than six months of taking medicine I realized that I did not need any medicine I just need to quit smoking drinking and a healthy lifestyle. All my friends smoke and drink but they are mentally healthy at all. I never thought smoking will cause me that much serious mental disorders. I quit it more than year ago. Now I am facing thing BRAIN FOG. It feels something opposite state of anxiety and it just refused to go. I think anti anxiety ayurvedic medicines caused me something like brain fog and it just refused to go. I think it is opposite state of anxiety so I again started cigarette and 8 Cups coffee in a day so that I can get rid of this brain fog and it seems like its working after lots of coffee I felt it going. I have lost my love I lost Everything in my life because I was mentally ill everybody was enjoying life and I was hiding in a room, Extreme extreme extreme level of social phobia. I think of suicide everyday. My life on chaos. Now I just want to know how to end this brain fog and how stay mentally healthy at all. Please suggest me right way.
My stomach is getting bigger more fat at front and sides after dng diet still am getting this far. I need to know better diet tips and food what I have to and what type of precautions I need take.
Sir, I am 25 completed b. Tech and now preparing for banking exam and due to heavy study I have severe back pain.
I am suffering from throat pain regularly. What I should do for this problem. Please suggest me some suggestions for this problem.
I am having skin infection on my lower back and both my elbows. Its been 4-5 months now. Need proper cure now.
Turmeric or haldi in combination with milk can have unimaginable effects on your health. It is also an amazing mixture for personal care. Haldi milk for long has been a great naturopathic remedy to counter your day-to-day issues related to health. The benefits of this concoction must have been drilled into your head by several bollywood flicks that use it as a potent trope. In case you are still unaware, go through the following points.
You can experience the advantages of haldi milk in these many ways:
- It helps to treat common cold: A running nose and a clogged throat can be gotten rid of by drinking warm turmeric milk. Common cold is a recurrent problem bothering most people. It cures the soreness in one's throat and is also sought after because of its antibacterial or antiviral properties.
- If you suffer from body aches, this drink will give you relief: Athletes are particularly fond of this golden drink as it adds strength to a person's overall structure. Haldi milk makes the joints of your body sturdy; especially your spine.
- It is great for the health of your liver: If you have a problematic liver that keeps giving you a hard time, you should try drinking haldi milk. Haldi is known for its positive effects on one's lymphatic system. It can purify your blood by eliminating impurities in it, thus further accelerating liver function.
- You must see how it stalls the growth of cancer cells: Cancer is one threatening disease that once contracted, is hard to be curbed. Haldi can effectively stall the growth and multiplication of cancer cells in case of breast, lungs, colon, and prostate cancers.
- Painful menstruations can be taken care of now: If menstrual cramps turn you into an irritable, curled up mass, you should surely go for turmeric milk. There is no point in bearing with intolerable pain for ven a few days of the month when a solution as handy as this is available for you. It acts as an antispasmodic and pregnant women drink it to ensure smooth delivery.
- Sleepless nights can be kept at bay: Amino acids are required for a good eight hours of sleep. Haldi milk contains tryptophan which is a sleep inducing amino acid.