Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeeta RaoYour feedback matters!
Will there be any health problem if my mobile phone is always close to my body? I always keep my mobile data on.
My weight is hard drop by 10 kg I am not feeling hungry and also suffering from stress feeling lazy plss suggest any good syrup or tablet which helps increase my weight.
Hi, I am 25 years old businessman, Right now I am trying to run my business but I think because of lots of stress and thinking about business planning I have developed a habit of daydreaming which is impacting in my real life I sometimes think about the situations that have never existed to me nor have I ever had any relation to them I think of some weird thoughts which sometimes makes to ashamed and worried as well I see dream that is far fetched for me to be achieved and to be honest I really do not want to do in my real life it is also impacting in my productivity as well I feel like an abnormal person I have started to over commit things (because I feel sometimes that I can do anything and I am Superman) and because of that I get in so much trouble as well. I am getting worried now it may cause me some bigger mental problem later (that's what I think) I really want to get over this I am a normal person and I want to lead a normal life without any hassle. Because of this habit of mine, I am losing on business opportunities people do not want to talk to me anymore as they think that I try to force my thought on them and I think that's true as well however Before this problem of daydreaming I used to be good listener and people used to respect me a lot I think This is a real problem I am dealing with now so if I can get some advice on dealing with the problem than I will be grateful to you and If you can recommend some treatment for this I think that will also work for me. That's all I have to say.
I am losing hair and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
I am having pain my throat I have this for past 2 years. I cN see it has engulfed. Can it be thyroid.
Sir I want to know that how can I fit sir because I do everything for fitness but what to sir I am not fit so sir can you tell me please what's the reason behind it ?
I am 24 year male. Last from 6 months I am facing kidney stone problem. What should I do even I took medicine as well please suggest me. I do drink 3 to4 water everyday. Suggest me any medicine or treatment thanks.
Hi team, Whenever I comb there are some like 50 60 hairs losses How to avoid this? I'm 23 years old. I work in IBM in rotational shift. Is hair fall is due to working in night shift? Could you get me the right reason for this and solution too. Thank you.
I have high fever and from yesterday Hiccups is not stopping and for that I tried reglan. But Hiccups stops for some time and then starts again. What to do.
Heavy menstrual flow also known as Menorrhagia is one of the most common forms of abnormal uterine bleeding. Everyone has different periods, some might not even notice that time of the month, while others might suffer from heavy bleeding, feeling miserable and a constant worry of leaks and stains leading to embarrassing situations. Periods are considered to be heavy if a pad or tampon is soaked in blood every hour.
Other symptoms of heavy bleeding could be:
- Passing of large clots
- Bleeding at night which requires to get up to change a pad
- Any period that lasts for more than seven days
The causes of heavy bleeding during periods are polyps, fibroids, adenomyosis, cancer of the uterus and cervix and sometimes certain medications.
If you are one of those women who suffer from heavy menstrual flow and are quite hassled by the same then worry not here are some tips to deal your problem.
- Keep a track of the periods as in when they start and the days with heavy bleeding. This helps you to track your next period and prepare yourself well for the same
- Eating green leafy vegetables and taking multivitamins helps to maintain the iron levels
- Eat fruit and food with starch to maintain a good sugar level
- Hydrate yourself as it makes you feel less grumpy and miserable
- In case of severe cramps take some pain relievers. Even a hot water bottle is a great way to chase the blues and the cramps
- Get some sleep as one feels tired before the period and the days of the period. Listen to your body and don't push yourselves. Use extra protection in case you are worried about leakage
- Don't feel shy or embarrassed to talk about your condition
- You might need professional help and want to consult a doctor. Keeping a track of your period is good as doctors usually ask for the duration of the period and how heavy were they.
If you do not feel better with these tips a meeting with the doctor can predict the cause of the heavy flow and accordingly a medical treatment can be planned.
Medication for heavy bleeding might include any one or more of the following:
- Use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen.
- Hormone Therapy for stabilizing the endometrium.
- Tranexamic acid to promote blood clotting.
- Dilation and curettage - scraping of the uterus is done.
- Hysteroscopy - Hysteroscopy is done to look into the womb to find if anything wrong with the lining and D&C done to send material for testing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.