Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sangeeta Patil
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeeta PatilYour feedback matters!
I am nandan kumar bag and I have a knee injury when I visit doctor, he said you got hamstring problem after 1 year I have the same problem but couldn't get the solution.
Kill Obesity Before Obesity Kills You!
What is Obesity?
Obesity is a medical condition in which excess body fat has accumulated to the extent that it may have a negative effect on health.
How do we measure if someone is obese?
- Body Mass Index (BMI) is the most commonly used criterion to diagnose obesity.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) = Weight (kg)
- Height in (metre) 2
- Overweight = 25-29.9
- Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater
Factors influencing BMI:·
- Family history and genetics·
- Body’ s Metabolism·
- Lifestyle And Eating Habits
The most basic reason for obesity however, is that the energy balance between what an individual eats (the energy in) and how that energy is used (the energy out) is uneven leading to excess energy being stored in the body as fat.The other Causes of Obesity are:
- Food choices.
- Lack of Physical Activity.
- Family eating habits.
- Medical problems.
- Consequences of Obesity
There are many health risks involved with being overweight or obese.The physical health problems can range from contribute to a range of life-threatening illness, including:Type 2 diabetes, Sleep apnoea, Hypertension, Stroke, Coronary artery disease, Dislipidaemia,etc.
A healthy weight is the main Goal for Obesity Treatment. Hence, improving your eating habits and increasing physical activity play a vital role in preventing obesity.
Things you can do include:
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat small frequent meals.
- Don’t skip any meals.
- Include complex carbohydrates in your diet and avoid simple carbohydrates.
- Aim for lean protein in diet.
- Limit saturated fats.
- Limit salt intake.
- Avoid aerated drinks
- Quit smoking.
- Avoid drinking alcohol.
- Include more of fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Avoid processed and sugary products.
- Exercise daily for 30-45 minutes.
- “Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live”