Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sangamitra
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SangamitraYour feedback matters!
There changes of pregnancy even my 2nd period after sex has cme. I done sex on february. After that I ve taken contraceptive pill. After 10 day of it I hve started mensuration. AnD after 18 day I ve mensurte again. Is there chances of pregnancy.
It is 2 months now. After my cesarean and I didn't use a belt around my waist. I'm 5'4" in height and 76 in weight while pregnant and 66 at present. What precautions should I take in order to keep my weight under control and please suggest which exercises I can do.
I had sex with my wife, while sex she complain me about the pain in vagina, later she refuses to have sex with me, please help me.
I am pregnant for two months with twins and my thyroid test is TSH 2.15 uIU/ml, T3 143 ng and T4 12.75 ug/dl. I am taking 25 mcg thyroxine tablets. Should I continue this or stop or any other dose.
I had sex with my boyfriend a month ago and I missed my period, but I have gone through the pregnancy checkup and it was negative. Please suggest any medicinal help immediately. Thank you.
I matured at the age of 10. My first cycle occurred for 1 complete year. Not a day was there when I didn't bleed. After visiting many physicians and got getting any better I went on to see an ayurvedic doctor. After one month of ayurveda medication, I was cured. And till date I have my period on time without complications. My mother was into menopause soon after she had me. She was in her late 30's or early 40's. Am I also at a greater risk of early menopause? Or pregnancy complications due to these reasons?
Hi I am 19 week pregnant and yesterday we did my anomaly scan everything is normal .I became pregnant by fertility treatment that is they gave me injection to increase my egg quality .Even though everything is normal I still fear that my baby should be fine .Is my chance of any risk is low or high please Tell me.
Oxygen is necessary to rejuvenate aging and dull skin. Oxygen facial therapy opens all clogged pores of your face through all the layers. It helps to reduce and eliminate problems like wrinkles, fine lines and acne. Oxygen facial therapy gets the skin on your face to breathe and makes it radiant. Following is the information you need to know to consider Oxygen facial therapy:
- The Oxygen levels tend to drop since the age of 25 and by 40 at least 50% of the skin's Oxygen retaining capacity gets impaired. When the skin lacks Oxygen the blood vessels get constricted and it adversely affects the skin's ability to function normally.
- Dull and aging skin can't be covered up with makeup or following skin care regimen after a certain point of time. Stress, lack of sleep, hormonal imbalance, unhealthy lifestyles etc can take a toll on your skin.
Benefits of Oxygen facial therapy
- Oxygen facial therapy can increase the benefits of other topical application of skin care products exponentially
- It increases the elasticity of the skin along with the strength of collagen
- It increases the number of red blood cells
- It makes your skin more supple and radiant
- It acts as a stimulator for the immune system
- Aids in restricting capillary damage and increases blood flow
- Increases the ability of the skin to heal
- Gives you an even skin tone
- Diminishes inflammation and reddish appearance of the skin
- Helps to heal wounds on the skin
Related Tip: "Which Kind of Clothing Lets Your Skin Breathe?"