Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SangamitraYour feedback matters!
Hello doc I have tinea corporis in the vaginal area I went to doctor, he prescribed me onitraz, clotrimazole nd b-bact ointment but cetrizine for itching but along with all these treatment provide me less relief as per the itching have same situation. I do not know what to do. Please suggest me something that can be truly helpful.
Are anti pregnant pill are harmful for our pregnancy in future or is it true that if we don't get pregnant in initial years of marriage we will get some problem in getting pregnant in future?
I am a vegetarian. After two c-sections my weight became 55-75 kgs. I've back pain and knee pains too. please suggest to reduce my weight to 60 kgs.
My Dr. prescribed me vivo conceive f tablet for infertility treatment. So can you tell me side effect of this tablet and is this really help me for my treatment? I search on net for this tablet but can not find anything so I am little bit confuse regarding this tablet.
Hi I have pcod problem and face so much difficulty for pregnancy my doctor advised me laparoscopy pls tell me what to do.
15 days before I had sex that was unsafe sex I was not use any protection during sex. But now I am varied about hiv. How should I know I am affected from hiv or not? Is there any common symptoms? When should I do hiv test for more prominent result? That women said she have not hiv +ve but my fear was steel remain. please guide me.
Hi, I got married 3 years ago. We are planning for children from past 1 year. But unfortunately we got Candida infection (myself diabetic). Since almost 8 months we both suffering with recursive infection. From last 2 months my sugar levels came under control. (HB1AC 6%) and since one month we are not facing any trouble with infection. (CUE of both is normal) Everything is going fine, but yesterday we both visited gynecologist for planning children. So doctor suggested my spouse to go under HSG test, and the test result showed that one of the Fallopian tube was blocked due to infection and there is a chance it may spread to another tube also. And she said blockage is permanent. And chances of getting conceive is just 50%. We both depressed. And further she suggested to go under laparoscopy. 1. Is Fallopian tube blockages are permanent? 2. Candida infection can really cause tube blockage? 3. Is there any chances to clear the blockage? 4. Another doctor suggested us to go under some procedure like injecting semen (do not know the medical terminology) directly when egg released in the normal tube for faster result. Is this procedure available? And suggestible? 5. Is there any chances of messing up with any side effects or health issues with the infection? Please suggest me the solution. And suggest us the best way (with 0% risk, my spouse health is important to me. Any risky procedure I am ready to give up the planning.). Thankyou.
I am pregnant by 7 months and having cold and dry cough. What medicine to have during pregnancy for cold and cough. Can I have vicks vapour up with steam water or is it harmful.
If I had unprotected sex with a girl on 28th November and she has her period dates on 14-17 what are the chances of her becoming pregnant?
I am 22 years old 20 days back I was very ill and was suffering from high fever and cough continuously. Under consultancy of doctor had took some tonic n tablets. After stopping tablets white is going out of body during recess. And since I feel very tired and stressed for a little work. Would you please tell me why white waste is going out of my body and also I feel as if I am suffering from fever still.
Is it normal to miss period for one month after first sexual intercourse when girl bleed for 2 or 3 days after first sexual intercourse. And if she is not pregnant. Is there anything to worry or is it be easily treated by a gynecologist can anyone help me
I am two months pregnant, there is continuous pain in my lower stomach from last 1 month. please help me, I'm feeling restless.
I aborted my 1 week old child by home remedies. May be it has not been completely out and because of that I am having pain in my ovary. Will you please tell me how long will this pain continue?
If you any problems daily make sex along and any effect body growth my age 23 but looking week height 6 weight 63.
I am having brown/red light discharge since tuesday so its been five days now. The first day of my previous period is on the 15th. Is this normal? I am not sure if this matters but I bleed on my last intercourse (july 6). The blood looked like period.
Cinnamon is usually seen as a condiment added to almost any kind of dish to make it flavourful. But no dish in this world has ingredients which do not benefit the eater nutritionally. Cinnamon has been used for a long time in Ayurvedic medicines. It is a natural ingredient which keeps people healthy and nourished.
There are several benefits of consuming cinnamon some of them are explained below.
- Antioxidants: Polyphenol is one such antioxidant that is present in cinnamon. In fact, a study has shown that out of twenty-six natural ingredients which contain this property, cinnamon has emerged as a clear winner, even leaving behind garlic. It is also the antioxidant-rich property of cinnamon which makes it a well-known preservative. Thus apart from adding flavour, and having anti oxidant properties, cinnamon also preserves the food for a longer time.
- Anti-inflammatory: This is one of the most important properties of cinnamon. This helps in fighting diseases and keeps infections and diseases causing germs at bay.
- Helps in controlling heart diseases: Diabetes is one of the main causes of heart disease. However, it can be kept in control by controlling cholesterol levels and triglyceride levels. This can be effectively done by cinnamon. Thus by controlling diabetes and increasing good cholesterol in the body, cinnamon actually reduces the risk of getting heart diseases.
- Reduces insulin resistance: Insulin is an important element in the body. It controls hormonal and even blood sugar levels in the body. However, there are many people who have resistance to insulin. This actually is a serious issue which can give rise to diabetes and various other problems. However, a minimal intake of cinnamon everyday reduces the risk of being insulin resistant and helps the body to accept insulin more readily.
- Lowers blood sugar level: After mentioning how cinnamon makes insulin more acceptable in the body, it is important to highlight the other factors which are controlled by this ingredient which helps in maintaining a balanced sugar level in the body. First, it regulates the glucose entering the body. Second, cinnamon is made of a particular type of compound which can act as a substitute for insulin.
- Cancer: Till date, even after heavy research and tests, cancer has no definite cure. But theory has it that there are many natural preventive measures which can be taken against this deadly disease- consumption of cinnamon being one of them.
Thus, these are some of the main advantages of consuming Cinnamon. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.