Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. SangameshYour feedback matters!
I have a sitting job. My weight has gone up. I wanna lose my weight. Please give me solutions and some tips.
I have back pain problem. Now I am 27 year old travelling very time in day. And I am suffering from hairfall, white hair and dryness. Also have skin rashes.
I have black spots & pimples since 1 year. I have used microbenz 3.5 cream. But they didn't clear. What should I do now?
Sir I am parv gandhi and I am facing of grey hairs and my age is just 17 so can you please tell the reasons and treatment.
I'm so thin and short and looking ugly with my personality pls help me to look good in the aspect of thin.
I have pimples. I don't have dandruff problem. I reduced oil foods also. But pimples are not decreasing. What should I do?
Dear Doctor, Every month i get my periods in time frame of 25 to 30 days and this time and this month I have not got my periods and I am living single from past 9 years without any physical interaction so there is no chances of me to get pregnant ans so please let me know what would be reason for such and what steps to follow to get regular periods on time.
Sir I am 17 years old but I still thin I am not getting proper health body Please tell me reason behind it.
I want to loss of my weight, I have much of fat In my stomach and neck, every day I do exercises but no use, pls show me a solution. Thank you.
Haii how to increase my weight. I look like very slim. Now my age is 23 my weight is 50, is their any medicines to gain weight with out any side effects.
I am 29 years old male, 99 KG and I am suffering from knee pain left leg. 1 year back my reports says I have more uric acid in my body. Due to this pain, I met a doctor with X-ray of my knee. He gave Vitamin Tablets (FSSAI-MULTI VITAMINERAL SOFTGELS, Gemstrong-K2-7, Aceclofenac.
I am 20 years old female and I'm suffering from sleeplessness from last few days . Even I used sleeping pills but yet my problem is not solved. So what should I do?
I am overweight and I do not know how to reduce my weight as it creates many problems such as low stamina; stress; get tired fast; etc. Help me out.
I am a teacher I am 24 Years old. But my weight is 55 Kg I am very thin so you tell me how is gain my weight.
One of the common complaints associated with sexual intercourse, is vaginal bleeding. This bleeding can occur during the course of intimacy or after it. Post intercourse bleeding is also termed as post-coitus bleeding. This is known as post costal bleeding. Doctor should be consulted immediately as it may be a sign of hidden cervical cancer.
Reasons behind vaginal bleeding
1. In most cases, the bleeding is risk free. It could be due to extreme friction, causing damage to superficial blood vessels in the cervix. It is important to use adequate lubrication; otherwise the consequences could be annoyingly painful.
2. If your period dates are nearby, the source of the blood could be from your uterus.
3. Benign growths, cysts, polyps on the cervix can cause bleeding. They are small fragile growths that rupture easily.
4. There can also be bleeding due to inflammations that occur as a reaction to a condom or a diaphragm.
When can vaginal bleeding be difficult?
- Vaginal bleeding after sex can often be a warning sign of ectopic pregnancy. Ectopic pregnancy is when implantation of an embryo takes place outside the uterus, commonly inside the fallopian tubes.
- Bleeding every time after intercourse is also a common symptom of endometriosis. It occurs when the inner lining of the uterus, called the endometrial tissue, appears outside it. Endometrial tissue can attach itself to other surrounding organs in the pelvic region, generally, the abdomen, causing searing pain. It is also a major cause of infertility.
- Another cause of vaginal bleeding is atrophic vaginitis, a health condition mostly affecting older women, especially those who have reached menopausal age. This is due to the massive decline in the levels of estrogen that causes vaginal dryness and irritation.
- Sexually transmitted diseases could be a serious cause of vaginal bleeding. It is generally accompanied by several other symptoms such as vaginal odour, discharge, pelvic pain, inflammations. It should receive immediate medical attention.
- Vaginal bleeding could be a sign of cancer. It could be vaginal, ovarian, uterine or cervical cancer. It requires medical attention without any delay.
Most of the time, the reasons for post coitus bleeding is harmless. However, if it persists, you must pay a visit to your gynaecologist as soon as possible and get a thorough evaluation done. This could save the condition from worsening and also diagnose any other underlying medical condition at an early, curable stage.