Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. SangameshYour feedback matters!
I am 44 years old suffering from gastritis from almost more than 12 years sir I feel nausea vomiting sensation sometimes stomachçhe tightness fullness of stomach the reasons are stress and food both equally playing role-playing I had got three times gastric ulcers and also amoebiasis also some times I get immediate small motion slightly in underwear itself when gastric problem is serious I don't get sleep and motion my motion is sometimes in sticky and colours I get redness in eyes sometimes I feel thirsty I drink lot of water my face gets small tinyearlier glow is not there in my face I feel different kind of fatigue earlier I used to eat all kinds foods out side earlier now I have controlled to take food mostly some times even now I am food alcoholic earlier now also my mind cannot control fully towards food and moreover I am not married till now and fully earn money up to the mark which I should I earn at this age now at present I sleep for 5 to 6 maximum hours I think my immune system response is less and I don't use medicines regularly when it's serious only I use it think it'll be habituated by taking continuously allopathic medicines so sir kindly suggest me natural ways to get rid of gastritis problem at least for prolonged periods not frequently by which food I should not take everything in detail ib take buttermilk daily at night upto 300 ml I feel better and get sleep some times I cannot avoid food outside at least twice in week I go to see movies I eat outside food then I feel hungry when I take more food at a time I get stomach irritation so please suggest me some good precautions and habits in daily life sir I work as machine operator in steel industry central government on consolidated basis salary I avoided can note foods from last four years now I am taking home food daily when I am in workplace sir I am taking more effort to get work done by me these days due to gastritis please suggest me good ideas to get rid of gastritis and fatigue other then drugs in mostly natural ways thank you very much sir waiting for your valuable suggestions and reply.
Certain diseases are a major cause of concern as often these diseases can cause severe health complications. Various campaigns and awareness have been spread both by the government and NGOs for practicing safe sex to fight against these sexually transmitted diseases.
Here are a few tips on how to avoid contracting sexually transmitted diseases:
- Selective Abstinence: Selective abstinence is when people indulge in certain sexual activities, but limit in what they do to avoid the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. People who do practice selective abstinence run a lower risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases, which is also dependent on the type of sexual activity they indulge in as certain sexual acts have a higher chance of spreading STDs than others.
- Using condoms: Using latex condoms decreases the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. If you use lubricants, make sure that they are water based. Condoms are however not 100% effective at preventing sexually transmitted diseases, but reduce the chance of infection to a great extent. It is highly advised to learn how to properly use condoms.
- Mutual monogamy: Another way to avoid getting infected by STDs is to practice mutual monogamy. If you and your partner do not have sex with anyone else, then it greatly reduces the chances of getting infected with sexually transmitted diseases.
- Getting tested: Getting tested for sexually transmitted diseases as well as asking your partner to do so decreases the chances of transmitting sexually transmitted diseases. Refrain from having sex if either of you test positive.
- Avoid alcohol and recreational drugs: Avoiding the usage of recreational drugs and alcohol reduces the chances of contracting STDs. Indulging in sexual activities while being highly intoxicated can both cause you to forget practicing safe sex.
- Practicing healthy habits: Practicing certain healthy habits also reduces the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. These include avoiding sharing towels and undergarments, washing before and after sexual intercourse and getting a vaccination for hepatitis B.
- Low risk and high risk activities: Certain sexual activities such as open mouth kissing and hand to genital contact have a lower risk of infection. Other activities such as oral sex, vaginal intercourse, and genital to genital contact have a higher chance of infection. Understanding the risks better would allow you to avoid contacting diseases easily.