Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sandip MalliYour feedback matters!
I'm 18 years old boy I have zero tollerene to temperate change, as soon as temperature increases by just few degrees my body starts sweating too much I don't get sweaty while exercise or hard work but I have no tolerance for temperature change do I have hyperhidrosis? Or any other reason? And How Can I Control sweating.
I am 17 year old .when I drink lots of water I got normal urine but very frequent .but if I stop drinking water for a little hour my urine color become yellow .and 1 months later I injured my pennis during masturbation .but now my pennis become erect but not at the time of urination. I met a urologist they said that it is normal that my pennis not become erect during urination.
I am a unwanted 21 user but periods m unprotected sex krne s then 5th day s tablet start krne s bhi kya m pregnant ho skti hu. I feel some symptoms like in pregnancy. Is this my doubt or true.
I am 36 years, marriage 6 years running, no issue. 1st 2 years we haven't take, 3rd years wife suffer tuberculosis, she also operated overian choclate cyst. Now we are trying. I have problem low sperm count, semen volume is also low. Please give us suggestion.?
I have a question that I am suffering from urine infection very frequently, felt pain when urine is passing.
I am 14 years old boy. I am suffering from tonsils. My throat pains while solving any food. Please suggest any remedy to get away with the problem.
I have a problem of night fall automatically. What is the reason. And how can I remove this problem.
Hi I am suffering from fissure problem and digestion problem last few months. Could anyone suggest how can I over come this problem.
I am 36 years old female and for last two years suffering from stomach problem involving very frequent burps pain in the centre of stomach just under the centre of rib cage and nausea.
Last 5 days my stomach is getting too hard without having food and I am not comfortable to breathe also please give me what's happening to my health I am staying in village please give me the solution ?
I sometimes feel acute pain in my head at the sides and at back. My eyesight is not weak. I am not able to study properly. What can be the reason?
My mom has a guilty on upper side of forehead. I want to know is there any side effects or harmful tumors. Pls help me.
I use to masturbate regularly since last 10 years. M addicted and use to do it once a day. Till now don't have problem and I am unmarried. But, I am afraid, due to my regular masturbation, I may loose power to become father after my marriage. Suggest me the consequences and brief if it will become negative to be a father.
In today's time there are various factors, which affects our relation with our partner and among such factors is Low libido. Low libido or a decreased sexual activity can affect a relationship in a big way. In some extreme cases, the impact is such that it leads to irreconcilable marital discords. Time and again, an individual, irrespective of their age, sex or occupation can go through periods of low libido. Decreased sexual desire over a longer period of time needs thorough investigation. It could be an indication of something big and serious lying ahead.
7 critical factors that attribute to low libido:
- Hormonal imbalance: Women, mostly menopausal and postmenopausal, experience low libido. This is because during menopause, there is a significant drop in the oestrogen level. Reduced oestrogen level can have a huge impact on sexual desires and performance. It can also make the vagina dry, resulting in painful penetration and intercourse. Hormonal imbalance or changes during pregnancy can also result in low libido in females. In males, low libido has been found to be associated with decreased levels of testosterone.
- Stress: An individual's mental and emotional state is greatly reflected in their sexual performance. A sound mental health can enhance a performance thousand folds. On the contrary, factors like depression, anxiety and stress, lowers the sexual desires in a person. To enjoy a healthy and normal sexual life, it is important to keep stress and chronically blue moods at bay.
- Sound sleep to the rescue: The benefits of a sound sleep are beyond imagination. A good 6 - 8 hours of sleep can do your sexual desires or libido a world of good. A sleep deprived soul will be agitated and cranky, both on and off the bed. Continuous sleep deprivation can also lower the testosterone level, resulting in low libido.
- Medical Condition: Medical conditions like diabetes, cardiac problems, high blood pressure, or ailments of the coronary artery can rupture an individual's sexual life immensely. Improper functioning of the thyroid glands is another factor contributing to low libido. In such cases, it is best to consult a physician at the earliest. Rest legs syndrome can also contribute to low libido. It is a condition whereby, a male experience an uncontrollable urge to move his legs.
- Smoking: A killer habit, which affects a person's sexual activity is smoking. Drug abuse and drinking (to some extent) can be equally responsible for a low libido.
- Change in weight: A sudden change in body weight (gain or loss) can play a significant role in low libido. Take pride in your body structure. There is nothing to be ashamed of.
- Take a break: Boredom can mask your sexual life greatly. Break the monotony, take short breaks, go on vacations and low libido will be a thing of the past.
Related Tip: "7 Libido Boosting Foods"