Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Sandip DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
I am male 46 years, my wife is 39 we belong to very decent family. Recently my wife met a gentleman in a party when I was not in the town. Post that they became very close friends. When I found out this relation I asked my wife why she is connected to this man her answer was just for chat. I told her to stop but it stopped for a short time but she again started when in the office, she often deletes the chat history and call details. I tried to convince her to share if she has any trouble, but she does not have any it seems. We weremarried since past 19 years over these period I have never except in few cases felt this kind of behaviour, most alarming thing is she is now a days more cautious about her phone and she checks if I am checking her phone. I have her wats up live messages which she later deleted call history whch she deleted, I want to deal with this situation if any one can help please advise.
I really lost my partner I went in to depression, I am trying myself to forgot but I can not pls help me.
I am 12 years old I am facing a problem with my brain activity I forget things that happen with me all the time it started when I was in 2nd grade what should I do for a cure.
My actual problem is over thinking. I easily get attached with anyone and cannot say no. I am too much available for everyone. I tried a lot to overcome this habit BT I failed.
Please is it a phsylogical problem, After 6 month I have to go Gujrat for studies. I have to stay alone their without my parents. I love my bro nd mom dad too much. I can't live without my mom for a while they r just like my eyes nd nose. My brother now gonna upset that how he will live without me .Nd I am thinking the same. But my career nd my family both are important for me. I want to study in a good college for better placement nd future. But my family. They can't live without me nd I can't live without them. That college in Gujarat is my dream college. Yes I have a option to study in Kolkata. Nd Kolkata is close from my hometown. But Gujrat is so far but. I want a best career not a better one. Help me please.
I have suffered with anxiety, feeling of heart beat, nervousness and sleeping disorder from last one month. Presently taking alprazolam 0.25 But it is very difficult to get sleep at night. However I have no any type of stress. Suggest me which is the best and safe between alprazolam vs etizolam.
Respected, I am 16 year old. I am aspirant of iit. While studying after 15 to 20 minutes I got some pain in my head and after doing study I feel some vibration type in my head, and also suggest me how to increase my IQ,
12 year old boy suffering from mental disability. He can understand everything, he can not do any thing like speaking disability, can not do any works in proper manner. All the doctors are saying he has no problem. Please suggest a good treatment for him?
Hi sir my question is that.. My father are facing a problem regarding to right hand problem. Right hand any moment are pain all they day at any time.. They are also facing diabetes. So please solution.
In some cases frustration tends to be positive and gives one a new perspective or view on things. It can also provide the ability to continue going further until you achieve your objective. However, there are times when you are going in circles and the dissatisfaction makes you frustrated and this frustration can cloud your mind and judgment. To avoid that from happening, there are certain approaches that will help you overcome your frustration:
- Be present in the moment: When you are frustrated, you tend to think about a lot of things. This keeps the individual completely occupied with different kinds of thoughts. Even if you try to avoid it or distract yourself, you again start to remember a disappointment from your past. You need to snap out of those thoughts and calm yourself down by centering your brain and thoughts on what is presently going on around you. You can do so in the following ways.
- Concentrate on relaxing: Take a seat, close your eyes and simply concentrate on the live events and concentrate on them for one to two minutes. Take quiet and marginally deeper breaths than regular and inhale with your stomach and not the chest. Concentrate on what is around you as of now. The sun sparkling in through your window, the children playing out on the road, the vehicles or the individuals passing by. Take in the details.
- Try to be happy with what you have right now: After you have pulled your concentration and thoughts back to where they can be most useful, focus on what is still positive in your life. The easiest and least demanding approach to do so is to centre it on acknowledging what you do have in your life right now. The most unimportant of things at this point can prove to be the most beneficial. For example:
- A warm home and a rooftop over your head.
- Water to drink.
- Getting to eat great food.
- Access to the internet and other forms of technology that make life easy.
- Your loved ones.
- Focus on what you can do at this moment: With the amount of frustration and anger you might be feeling, it is important for you to concentrate on what you can do at the moment i.e. at present. It might involve figuring out what has been the cause for your frustration and how it can be dealt with right now or what the alternatives for it are.
Then again, you could also take your time to understand that you may have taken a lot of pressure or things have been extreme. Hence, you have to take some time or a couple of days to simply unwind, deal with yourself and maybe calm down a bit. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.