Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Going through a Family, job and financial problems, Depression etc. I am working on several things to start my life all over again. I find that I am not able to use my brain to full potential. I am looking for a medicine/ drug which will help me improve my brain function. Make me mentally so powerful and clear which will help me achieve my goals. All my concern is I want to focus and concentrate on things I want to do and not what happened so far. I really need something to turn my brain into a computer. Can you please suggest? Thank you in advance. Wasim.
Hello. Sometimes I have speaking problem. I feel difficult to utter words. But it happens only when I feel nervous. May be its due to stage fear. But what is the solution for this. Kindly suggest.
Seriously I don't have any BP but I can not control my angry daily and I lose my temper daily how to work in this problem would you do to please tell me and give me good idea sometimes I am very cool but I don't know how this much angry been in my mind will you not help me sir thank you.
I have suffered hesitation. I mean haklaht. From childhood. My problem is when I answered to any question or talked anyone then some letters are not cleared & time taken. E. G. I speak my name'sachin' then the word to speak is taken more time. Sss. Sss. Ssss sachin. This problem is bad for me. Nd people kidding on me etc. Some word s, t, etc started word more problems for me. So sir I requested to you that some advise for me.
Why I am so coward, I get scared easily, I i get fear easily, I avoid confrontation, in school days people used to beat me and I used to say nothing to them ,why I do not have confidence to beat them, is this due to poor self esteem or lack of confidence I have a squint in my eyes and even if a small child tease me or say something me I get hurt easily, why I am so morally weak, why I am born such morally weak.Please tell.
Doctor. I am not able to quit smoking so please suggest me a medicine or anything so that I can quit smoking.
I am 25 year old and feeling very lazy from last 4-5 years. Always am feeling lazy. I want to be energetic but feeling no energy inside. I am doing daily exercise also but no benefit. I want to be active so that actively enjoy the life but not able to do so. At the meantime am feeling some stress also. So please suggest how to rid from all these problem so that I can enjoy my life happily.
Sir my mother 45 years old. Unke sar me hamesa jalan rahta hai aur pure sarir me bhi dard rahta hai.
I feel like I do not remember anything and yes I really not remembering anything. Please advise me to increase my memory power with home remedies intake. (This is for your reference. I have nightfall problem, however recently I have consulted to a doctor and the treatment is on process but I didn't tell anything about memory weakness to doctor)
Friendship is the fuel that keeps life interesting. Imagine a robotic life where you do not have anyone with whom you can chill or unwind at the end of the day. Friends are people with whom you can be yourself without having to worry about needs and requirements or judgements, at least most of the time. They are the layer that lies between your family and the rest of the world and provide you with a balance of sorts as far as insights, outsider perspective, advice for meeting challenges and unadulterated enjoyment go.
But many times, extreme shyness and an introvert nature can stop people from making friends easily. So how can you initiate friendships and keep them close? Here are a few tips!
- Understand Shyness: First of all, understand why you may be shy and how it makes your brain work. Shyness strips you of your security when you are faced with a new place or face. Also, it can lead to dismissive or avoidant behaviour, which keeps us from approaching people and learning more about them. Also, it keeps us anxious and preoccupied and makes us think that we will be met with rejection if we try to initiate friendship. Sounds vaguely familiar? Read on to know more.
- Eye Contact and First Impressions: The first way to initiate a new friendship is by making eye contact and following it up with a smile before the person in question averts his or her gaze. This is an unspoken language that is almost always answered similarly.
- Greeting: You can now approach the person and start by saying hello. It may be someone whom you have been seeing on your way to class or in the office cafeteria or even someone who lives in your building. So chances are, that this person would have noticed you too. Introduce yourself and ask for the person's name.
- Acknowledgement: Use the person's name often to show that you are acknowledging the friendship and ensuring that a bond begins to settle between the two of you from the word go. Offer to introduce this new friend to your other friends as further acknowledge of this new friendship.
- Information: In a new friendship, it is crucial to find common grounds without breaking the barriers of privacy. So ensure that you ask neutral questions about hobbies, family, education, work and other such issues without asking the when, where, what and how of things that might have to be explained by sharing personal details. In this way the person in front becomes more comfortable.
Be aware of the reasons that stop you and build your confidence when it comes to approaching people for friendship!